*** Official Shift Knob Thread*** - Page 42 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-24-2011, 11:47 PM   #1026
LimaRSX
#selfie

LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top
LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top
Quote:
Originally Posted by EISILA View Post
My Shift Knob.

this made me lol hard

Fuck this fucking build crew
IG: LimaRSX

HotAvy&SigKrew
LimaRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #1027
F-BOM
Resident hater

F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though
Crsx brass with Crsx suede boot and adapter

The boots starting to come apart so I need another one
F-BOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #1028
mallen600
Pancakes

mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-BOM View Post

Did you trim the shifter, or is that just a short throw?
TN CREW #6[/B]ABP Crew Member #79[/B]
Zombie Eradication Team #68
BB Crew
***PIC OF BUFFALO HERE***
mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2011, 10:49 PM   #1029
F-BOM
Resident hater

F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though
It's a jtc short shifter
Old 10-24-2011, 11:09 PM   #1030
Dc5anatic
Professional crastinator

Dc5anatic is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:

Deeeeeaayyummmm!! I didn't know the Jtc sits soo damn low. Gotta b something u get use to I guess?
NATURALLY ASPIRATED FOR LIFE
13.38@102mph
Dc5anatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:17 PM   #1031
F-BOM
Resident hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dc5anatic View Post
Deeeeeaayyummmm!! I didn't know the Jtc sits soo damn low. Gotta b something u get use to I guess?
It's adjustable in height which affects how short the throws are. I can put it back to almost stock height or drop even lower. But any lower and it hits the console in 1st and 3rd and won't go in.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:59 PM   #1032
Dc5anatic
Professional crastinator

Dc5anatic is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
It's adjustable in height which affects how short the throws are. I can put it back to almost stock height or drop even lower. But any lower and it hits the console in 1st and 3rd and won't go in.
Ohh nice at least it's adjustable..u gonna meet up wit 209 next week at bww?
NATURALLY ASPIRATED FOR LIFE
13.38@102mph
Dc5anatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:06 PM   #1033
F-BOM
Resident hater

Sure am
Old 11-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #1034
Tegg4
Consultant

Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Has anyone used the IBC fd2 copy shift knob. Made of Stainless Steel and weighs about 411g (14.5oz) I think Im going to give it a try. It will be more susceptible to heat/cold though. I like the ICB logo on it. Gives it more character.
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/cat...ducts_id=16552
or
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/cat...ducts_id=16667

The black/red COBB is nice too. I like it as well.
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/cat...oducts_id=6949

May go with the ICB, but hard choice.
Quote:
Philips bulbs with Morimoto ballasts just may be the most baller light of all time. -Thomas Edison
Tegg4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:25 PM   #1035
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
out of the three, i'd say the 1st one looks the best

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #1036
Tegg4
Consultant

Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Agreed.
Quote:
Philips bulbs with Morimoto ballasts just may be the most baller light of all time. -Thomas Edison
Old 11-01-2011, 08:52 PM   #1037
mischiefalex

mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegg4 View Post
Has anyone used the IBC fd2 copy shift knob. Made of Stainless Steel and weighs about 411g (14.5oz) I think Im going to give it a try. It will be more susceptible to heat/cold though. I like the ICB logo on it. Gives it more character.
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/cat...ducts_id=16552
or
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/cat...ducts_id=16667

The black/red COBB is nice too. I like it as well.
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/cat...oducts_id=6949

May go with the ICB, but hard choice.
They look like FD2 shift knobs..
mischiefalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:08 PM   #1038
Tegg4
Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischiefalex View Post
They look like FD2 shift knobs..
That's the point, the FD2 knobs are going for $75 plus. These are the same, just heavier. I was looking for a cheaper alternative, and Like the logo on these as well. It looks better than just a plain Jane silver ball, I think.
Quote:
Old 11-01-2011, 09:14 PM   #1039
mischiefalex

mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
6 speed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-FD2-Type...ht_2509wt_1173

5 speed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-FD2-Type...ht_2125wt_1173

Can anyone confirm the weight of the fd2?
I'm thinking about getting one.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:19 PM   #1040
Tegg4
Consultant

Yea I saw those. Im not so sure they are not real... that's really cheap. I'm I being to suspicious here? Dont get me wrong i it real then Im all for it, but they are clearly ones fore around $35 and others for $75. Maybe they are both fake and want you to think the $75s are real, haha.

IDK, I realy have no idea, email them ans ask point blank. Get it and see what you think. I have a feeling it may be cheap. If not. Ill get me one for sure!
Quote:

Last edited by Tegg4; 11-01-2011 at 10:26 PM..
Old 11-01-2011, 10:22 PM   #1041
mischiefalex

Yeah.. same here. I'm a bit iffy about them. I'll give them a message and let you know if anything. I want one.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #1042
02sevenspokes
A Little Dirt Never Hurt

02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mischiefalex View Post
6 speed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-FD2-Type...ht_2509wt_1173

5 speed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-FD2-Type...ht_2125wt_1173

Can anyone confirm the weight of the fd2?
I'm thinking about getting one.

those are probably fake, the part number is the same for both. i looked into the part # and it's for a 6 speed fd2r knob. the 5 speed one doesn't exsist from honda

Something has to stretch
02sevenspokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #1043
mischiefalex

Yeah, 5 speed doesn't exist but people made it for 5 speed cars.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #1044
Tegg4
Consultant

The $75 ones on ebay look like they could be legit honestly. There are $125 ones as well.
Quote:
Old 11-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #1045
TaC47
Master Bater

TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though
Circuit hero shift knob and extender, CRSX shift boot and Pspec shifter

Last edited by TaC47; 11-01-2011 at 11:38 PM..
TaC47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:53 PM   #1046
Manny2206
Gatoman

Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Pspec shifter for the win!

for sale : AUTOPAGE-remote start/keyless entry
Manny2206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:09 PM   #1047
twitchy_15

twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

blox 490 gunmetal, clubrsx shift boot adapter ad redlinegoods shift boot !
Old 11-01-2011, 11:38 PM   #1048
TaC47
Master Bater

TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchy_15 View Post

Nice staple gun
Old 11-02-2011, 08:16 AM   #1049
Tegg4
Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaC47 View Post
Circuit hero shift knob and extender, CRSX shift boot and Pspec shifter

That looks so sick. I like that a lot. And awesome idea for the USB plug-in behind the cup holder. Thats a great idea. Can you PM me and let me know what you used and where you wired it in, 12v? Does one go into the radio?

Good place to be able to install it as well. Small and easily removed. May do something like this while my car is already 1/2 stripped anyway. Would like to hard wire my GPS, but then don't have a charger if I ever need in another car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchy_15 View Post

Im going to get their shift boot when I get the new JTC. Did you get the custom shortened shift boot made? Also is that how the top of the boot came? What kind of fitting did they put on the top with it? It looks a little too wide for my taste, whats under the top part?
Quote:

Last edited by Tegg4; 11-02-2011 at 08:20 AM..
Old 11-02-2011, 09:29 AM   #1050
TaC47
Master Bater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegg4 View Post
That looks so sick. I like that a lot. And awesome idea for the USB plug-in behind the cup holder. Thats a great idea. Can you PM me and let me know what you used and where you wired it in, 12v? Does one go into the radio?

Good place to be able to install it as well. Small and easily removed. May do something like this while my car is already 1/2 stripped anyway. Would like to hard wire my GPS, but then don't have a charger if I ever need in another car.
Yea man, I'll find the links to everything I used and PM them to ya. The left one goes to the radio for Ipod, the right one goes to Kpro