*** Official Shift Knob Thread*** - Page 46 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-15-2011, 09:12 AM   #1126
sykoenigma
Master Member

sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inlimbo87 View Post
blox 490 limited in neo. Weighed it on my postal scale at home, over weight at 504 g
'postal scale' = street pharmacist scale
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2011, 09:15 AM   #1127
Inlimbo87
I Am the Liquor

Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
What can I say, I like printing my own postage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin4Door View Post
Screw slugs when you can have A FUCKING LAZER!
Inlimbo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:28 AM   #1128
Tegg4
Consultant

Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
blox 490 limited in neo. Weighed it on my postal scale at home, over weight at 504 g
I like the Blox neo shift knob. How wide is it? I think it would have looked amazing if the red stripe on the shift boot matched the interior color. Doubt they had a leather that color. Did Redline make it?
Quote:
Philips bulbs with Morimoto ballasts just may be the most baller light of all time. -Thomas Edison
Tegg4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2011, 11:02 AM   #1129
Inlimbo87
I Am the Liquor

Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
I didn't measure it but it's pretty wide. That would've looked nice, I went with the red cuz it matched the skunk2 knob 6 spd.

Quote:
Old 12-16-2011, 02:38 AM   #1130
RuckerPark

RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
BLOX 490 and 490LE shift knobs are 50mm in diameter.
RuckerPark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:03 AM   #1131
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:25 PM   #1132
twitchy_15

twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx twitchy_15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i love the BLOX neochrome le !! and platinum le !!

i ended up getting the gun metal cause it matches most stuff in my car... exterior also.. lol and they also didn't have any others in stock that i liked , the picture online of the gun metal doesnt do it justice , looks great in person
Old 01-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #1133
mike_dc5
type S

mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
got the fd2.....i love it! would like to get a skunk 2 knob next

mike_dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:57 AM   #1134
Tegg4
Consultant

Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I got JTC black powder-coated bent extension and 1.5'' extension on top of it, and a Black JTC 52mm round shift knob. This is my first time ever using a round shift knob, and I love it. I have large hands so I went with JTC since they had one of the largest I could find. The powder-coating makes it a bit thicker so its about 53mm maybe.

I also have a Moddiction 2'' round Titanium shift knob. Don't get me wrong the JTC knob it's nice but this Titanium Moddiction knob is Beautiful. It is countersunk and has a light brushed look. It also feels amazing. If you haven't used a titanium knob before it actually has a different distinct feel to it than other metals. It feels much more silky and smooth its hard to explain but it is nice. I just don't think it looks good on the black extensions. I may try to get some brushed extensions to match but JTC uses steel and you cant have the metal brushed look with that. If anyone knows where i can find a bent brushed extension let me know.

The JTC shift knob has a $40 textured black finish so its feels good in the hand, but so does the $90 Moddiction but it has a sleek silky feel to it. Two complete opposite shift knobs and I can't decide which I like. I may stick with the textured black since it matches the black interior so well. It blends in and becomes part of the car which is what a good shifter set-up should look like IMO, unlike a lot of shift knobs that look like they are the centerpiece.
Quote:
Philips bulbs with Morimoto ballasts just may be the most baller light of all time. -Thomas Edison
Tegg4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:33 AM   #1135
Manny2206
Gatoman

Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Manny2206 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i also have the blox 490 neo; i have it with a redline black leather/red stitching and a PSPEC SS

for sale : AUTOPAGE-remote start/keyless entry
Manny2206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:44 PM   #1136
Theos92vr4

Theos92vr4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Theos92vr4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Theos92vr4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Theos92vr4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Theos92vr4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Theos92vr4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Theos92vr4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Theos92vr4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I just got the karcepts shift knob today and i love it
Theos92vr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #1137
Smash0687
hooyaa!

Smash0687 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Smash0687 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Smash0687 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Smash0687 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Smash0687 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Smash0687 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Smash0687 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Smash0687 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
http://www.ebay.com/itm/360147898006...#ht_5171wt_905

best fawkin $20$ ever spent screw paying $50+
Old 01-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #1138
bmac2134

bmac2134 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bmac2134 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bmac2134 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bmac2134 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bmac2134 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bmac2134 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bmac2134 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bmac2134 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
skunk2 shift knob FTW!!
Old 01-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #1139
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmac2134 View Post
skunk2 shift knob ftw!!
x2
Old 02-15-2012, 05:46 PM   #1140
RSXJR1992
One Love

RSXJR1992 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXJR1992 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXJR1992 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXJR1992 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXJR1992 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXJR1992 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXJR1992 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXJR1992 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Sup guys,

Where can I get a 5spd s2k knob?

I have a 2003 Premium RSX

Thanks
RSXJR1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:25 PM   #1141
Blaze6257
Master Member

Blaze6257 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSXJR1992 View Post
Sup guys,

Thanks
The S2K has only ever been a 6-Speed, you are going to have a tough time finding a 5-Speed.

There aren't many aftermarket shift knobs that are S2K like.

Don't know if any has posted this but https://www.moddiction.com/ has a good selection of shift knobs, I just some how scratched my Voodoo shift knob and I'm going to get a new one.

2004 Arctic Blue Pearl RSX Type-S

WTB: '05-'06 Headlights. Need ASAP. Please PM me
Blaze6257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #1142
shrykhar
vtaaaakk VTAK VTAK VTAK

shrykhar is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSXJR1992 View Post
Sup guys,

Thanks
not OEM, but:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACURA-INTEGR...#ht_5558wt_754
shrykhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:04 PM   #1143
RuckerPark

RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i have a brand new BLOX 490LE NEO CHROME for sale if anyone is interested. new in box..
RuckerPark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:11 AM   #1144
twm performance

twm performance is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Here's a picture of one of our new Shift knobs; The Phantom. Made from a CNC Machined piece of Delrin with a Stainless steel insert for added weight and rigidity. Delrin is a high-quality material developed by Dupont, it lasts incredibly long and has a nice tactile feel, it doesn't get hot nor cold and has a very very durable finish.

twm performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:55 AM   #1145
Inlimbo87
I Am the Liquor

Interedasting

What is the weight?

Quote:
Old 02-17-2012, 10:06 AM   #1146
twm performance

twm performance is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Interedasting

What is the weight?
320 grams of temperature insensitive goodness!!
twm performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:03 AM   #1147
Type S Driver
No Boost

Type S Driver is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Honda CTR knob with orange numbers to match my BOM!!
Type S Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #1148
Kelseve

Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Talking Replacing/brand suggestions

Hi Im new to these forums and I have two questions. I have a stock shift knob, and I feel like it cant twist out easily. Is there tips on how to take it off?

Also, I would love to have a solid red shift knob. I would prefer it to be orb-like. I see that many people prefer heavier knobs so I suppose I wouldnt mind that either. Any brand suggestions?!
Thanks!
Kelseve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #1149
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
blox.

pull down on the shifter boot and twist away.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:49 PM   #1150
mister x
Master Member

mister x is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
^Good choice, and the price is right too.

http://www.optionsauto.com/prodinfo....-BXAC-00220-RD

Off topic, damn itskien, your avatar image is forcing me to stay seated behind my desk.
mister x is offline   Reply With Quote