*** Official Shift Knob Thread*** - Page 51 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-06-2012, 06:58 PM   #1251
polishskater7
Type s

polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks guys im just gonna use a zip tie saw a D.I.Y on it and it looks fine and its free!
Broke Student Crew #103

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbgja6amUA1qb9nyp.gif
polishskater7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #1252
MrManbobbies

MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
anyone got buddyclub type A shift knob, or is there a reason almost no one has it? pictures appreciated!

Last edited by MrManbobbies; 11-24-2012 at 06:36 PM..
MrManbobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:25 PM   #1253
nuno
gotta pay to play..

nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrManbobbies View Post
anyone got buddyclub type A shift knob, or is there a reason almost no one has it?
I got one for sale in mint cond..25shipped I got pics of it

2014 update show off link:
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=938074
nuno is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #1254
troubleshooter
Master Member

troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

DC5R Console, Shiftboot, Collar, Titanium Shiftknob

Thanks for viewing
Old 11-24-2012, 07:06 PM   #1255
troubleshooter
Master Member

troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by polishskater7 View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

How do I attach the knob so it stays attached to the boot, what do i need an extention clip?
Buy a USDM Shiftboot Adapter like I did to mine pics above

http://www.icbmotorsport.com/usacrsxgeshb.html

Way much better than zip ties alone
Old 11-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #1256
troubleshooter
Master Member

I do have DC5R rubber Shiftboot collar (came off from 04 DC5R)

Actual pics :

To make look like this:

$12 shipped anywhere in US
Old 11-24-2012, 11:00 PM   #1257
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by troubleshooter View Post

DC5R Console, Shiftboot, Collar, Titanium Shiftknob

Thanks for viewing
I like that double din cover you have
diy? Or did you buy it?

Might need one before I get mine jacked, lol.
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:30 AM   #1258
troubleshooter
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznKirby View Post
I like that double din cover you have
diy? Or did you buy it?

Might need one before I get mine jacked, lol.
It's not a DIY cover, i did buy it from jdmland.com a CF double din cover thanks and I did install it myself lol
Old 12-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #1259
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Thinking about getting this

But Im not sure if Im going to like the weight downgrade from my current skunk 2 knob.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #1260
Inlimbo87
I Am the Liquor

Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
the blox 490 le looks like that but is heavier than Skunk2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin4Door View Post
Screw slugs when you can have A FUCKING LAZER!
Inlimbo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:30 PM   #1261
02sevenspokes
A Little Dirt Never Hurt

02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
that's the ribbit performance one, it's cheaper but about 1/4 the weight

Something has to stretch
02sevenspokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:46 PM   #1262
Inlimbo87
I Am the Liquor

Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
you get what you pay for, I wouldn't want to sacrifice weight

Quote:
Old 12-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #1263
02sevenspokes
A Little Dirt Never Hurt

02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
But for $30 you can't really bitch, they said earlier on this thread that they were doing a titanium one soon, that should have some heft to it and the price should be great

Something has to stretch
02sevenspokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:39 AM   #1264
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inlimbo87 View Post
the blox 490 le looks like that but is heavier than Skunk2
I would love to have the blox its just way too expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 12-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #1265
Inlimbo87
I Am the Liquor

It's only $20 lol

Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 08:59 AM   #1266
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inlimbo87 View Post
It's only $20 lol
The blox 490?

Old 12-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #1267
Inlimbo87
I Am the Liquor

I meant only 20 more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 06:23 PM   #1268
azngotmilk
Lakers gonna lake

azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though
Bump!

azngotmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:30 PM   #1269
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by azngotmilk View Post
Bump!

Nice!

Current: Old wood grain knob out of my pops 1973 MG

Checkerd Sports black delrin:

Buddy club:

ThePremSociety | Stella | Team Tuna | Infamous O.G. | G.O.A.T
MITeggy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #1270
coltzxli
Its Always Sunny...

coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Wood one is siiiick dude seriously... normally wood anything in an RSX is disgusting to me but that looks great... whats the weight? I feel like it would be light
coltzxli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:34 PM   #1271
coltzxli
Its Always Sunny...

coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post
Thinking about getting this

But Im not sure if Im going to like the weight downgrade from my current skunk 2 knob.
I went and bought a neo chrome know..... did not like it all all. Light and it just looked ugly and out of place. Just my .02 get a different knob. My buddy Nuno has a Buddy club A for 25, its the white one a few posts up ^^^

Last edited by coltzxli; 12-08-2012 at 10:32 AM..
coltzxli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #1272
ghost044

ghost044 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ghost044 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ghost044 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ghost044 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ghost044 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ghost044 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ghost044 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ghost044 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Don't those shift knobs get burning hot during the summer. Lol
ghost044 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #1273
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
All shift knobs get burning hot in the summer and freezing cold in the winter. Part of having a weighted knob

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #1274
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
All shift knobs get burning hot in the summer and freezing cold in the winter. Part of having a weighted knob
X2.
I sewed a small sock for my skunk 2 knob lol. Works great during the winter

Old 12-08-2012, 03:37 PM   #1275
josolanes
Master Member

josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
An iPod Nano sock works well I've found (I put it over the knob during very hot days)