*** Official Shift Knob Thread*** - Page 53 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #1301
SaintG
Stjelly

SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
BSC #100
#1 RICER
SaintG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2013, 09:32 PM   #1302
SolaFive

SolaFive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolaFive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolaFive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolaFive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolaFive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolaFive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolaFive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolaFive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just got this in today... Skunk2 knob

Sola Scriptura / Sola Fide / Sola Gratia / Solus Christus / Soli Deo Gloria
SolaFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:42 AM   #1303
Evil_X
Combat Veteran

Evil_X gets around and is known
Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known
Cheap "Type RS" off of Amazon but it's weighted and does the job it was intended to do. .

Evil_X is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #1304
BrandonWeir
Beat a type S

BrandonWeir is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrandonWeir is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrandonWeir is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrandonWeir is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrandonWeir is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrandonWeir is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrandonWeir is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrandonWeir is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Anyone know where I could get something like this?
BrandonWeir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #1305
02sevenspokes
A Little Dirt Never Hurt

02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Lover's lane

Something has to stretch
02sevenspokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #1306
BarracksSi
Master Member

BarracksSi is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02sevenspokes View Post
Lover's lane
Old 07-07-2013, 11:46 PM   #1307
mallen600
Pancakes

mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonWeir View Post
Anyone know where I could get something like this?
eBay would be my best suggestion, or 1998.
TN CREW #6[/B]ABP Crew Member #79[/B]
Zombie Eradication Team #68
BB Crew
***PIC OF BUFFALO HERE***
mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:59 AM   #1308
jdmdc5teg
JDM-TEG

jdmdc5teg is on a distinguished road
Spoooooooon

Check out my thread. Jdmdc5teg's Build/Showoff Thread
jdmdc5teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:58 AM   #1309
initiald3s

initiald3s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx initiald3s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx initiald3s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx initiald3s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx initiald3s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx initiald3s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx initiald3s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx initiald3s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
FD2R Shift Knob with Hybrid Racing Shifter and a DIY Shifter Plate for a cleaner look.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=755228
initiald3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:25 AM   #1310
WorldsMostWanted

WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
hmmmm interesting
Old 08-29-2013, 08:21 PM   #1311
MrManbobbies

MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
My contribution

MrManbobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 10:14 PM   #1312
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
Wow 80% of these knobs are the ball ones, the rest are Skunk 2.

|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:05 PM   #1313
dc5_rmnb

dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Anyone know of a corny fight jet contol or centre stick? Something that would have like a grip and a flip up fold with a red button...that would be wicked.
dc5_rmnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:13 AM   #1314
criidc5rojo
dc5 love

criidc5rojo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx criidc5rojo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx criidc5rojo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx criidc5rojo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx criidc5rojo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx criidc5rojo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx criidc5rojo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx criidc5rojo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
criidc5rojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:16 AM   #1315
ayostussy

ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
My first setup bride shift boot w/ blox490le

ayostussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 01:09 PM   #1316
t verdier

t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by troubleshooter View Post
I do have DC5R rubber Shiftboot collar (came off from 04 DC5R)

Actual pics :

To make look like this:

$12 shipped anywhere in US
If you still have it, I'll take it. Email me E30verdier@gmail.com
t verdier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:14 PM   #1317
t verdier

t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx t verdier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by troubleshooter View Post
I do have DC5R rubber Shiftboot collar (came off from 04 DC5R)

Actual pics :

To make look like this:

$12 shipped anywhere in US
Is this still available? Hit Me up e30verdier@gmail.com
t verdier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #1318
hbjai
Zenki

hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
JTC SS with Electric Blue
hbjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #1319
Jfrom3D
Master Member

Jfrom3D is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jfrom3D is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jfrom3D is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jfrom3D is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jfrom3D is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jfrom3D is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jfrom3D is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jfrom3D is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

BLOX 490 with custom shift boot adapter
Old 11-18-2013, 12:02 AM   #1320
pongoro87
Master Member

pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

pongoro87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:45 PM   #1321
Stefan876

Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Anyone ever tried the Razo RA-65 Dark Chrome Shift knob? It weighs 300 grams

It looks like this:

Should be getting one this weekend

Stefan876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 05:17 PM   #1322
oxnarddc5

oxnarddc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx oxnarddc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx oxnarddc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx oxnarddc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx oxnarddc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx oxnarddc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx oxnarddc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx oxnarddc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Can somebody show me how to take off the lil part under the shift knob trying to replace it but its just hard lol thanks
Old 12-07-2013, 08:41 AM   #1323
Stefan876

Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Finally Got My Razo RA-65 Dark Chrome Shift Knob.

I love it, one of the best shift knobs I've ever used. It's much heavier than OEM and it definitely improved shift feel. It comes with multiple adapters so it can be used in many different JDM cars.It even comes with 5-spd and 6-spd stickers, so there is no need to choose which you want. The height can also be adjusted. All in all it's a very high quality piece, you won't be disappointed

Stefan876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 02:49 AM   #1324
BboySolidusSnake

BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I've looked everywhere on clubrsx but can't find a thread but just knobs. I'm looking to buy a short shifter but wondering what good brands r out there. Tried to look for a thread of ppl list of short shidter they ised n review. Thanks for the help

BboySolidusSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:07 AM   #1325
ayostussy

ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BboySolidusSnake View Post
I've looked everywhere on clubrsx but can't find a thread but just knobs. I'm looking to buy a short shifter but wondering what good brands r out there. Tried to look for a thread of ppl list of short shidter they ised n review. Thanks for the help

It depends on your price range
IMO the best out from lowest $ to highest $ would be:

1) JTC customs short shifter
2) Hybrid Racing shifter
3) ktuned billet racer

I'm running a jtc short shifter with mtec transmission springs and a ktuned billet arm. Tbh I kind of regret it cause I could have just spent ~$60 more for a hybrid racing one which is the best IMO
ayostussy is offline   Reply With Quote