CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 143 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 09:22 AM   #3551
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
So weve decided to get a cheaper car for now and not get the wife her minivan until next year. Im sitting down with a mortgage broker soon and wed prefer to get that all squared away and not deal with another payment right now.

And the wife is driving me nuts. Cant make up her mind. Get something super cheap thats still reliable enough for me to drive and she takes the truck. Or spend a little more on something for her, but that may push her getting her better car next year back another year. If we get something super cheap, shell still get her minivan or whatever early next year.

Fucking women.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2018, 09:37 AM   #3552
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
So weve decided to get a cheaper car for now and not get the wife her minivan until next year. Im sitting down with a mortgage broker soon and wed prefer to get that all squared away and not deal with another payment right now.

And the wife is driving me nuts. Cant make up her mind. Get something super cheap thats still reliable enough for me to drive and she takes the truck. Or spend a little more on something for her, but that may push her getting her better car next year back another year. If we get something super cheap, shell still get her minivan or whatever early next year.

Fucking women.
Decisions decisions
Old 07-10-2018, 09:38 AM   #3553
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotexigeus View Post
Night and day difference from Memphis and Northwest Arkansas. People in Memphis were rude and wouldn't make eye contact or small talk. NWA is "hey how you doing today?" "Have a good one!"
Well it IS Memphis, so...
Old 07-10-2018, 10:14 AM   #3554
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
DO IT!

That will be good for your day to day life.

It's like where we live on the mountain. When you pass someone in a truck, they always wave. OR even if you just wave at anyone on the mountain, they wave back instead of looking at you wondering why you are waving.

Go for it.
yeah man, it's different......

i've even gotten into arguments here at the super market because someone has literally come running to jump in front of me in line.....

Miami is sooo fucking aggressive! In traffic & a merge coming up: Get ready & watch out! Really, for the last few months I take a 2 lane road home. It's been under construction for a while & they had one lane closed, so it would go from 2 to 1 lane....that merge was hell! It would back up for over a mile, & if it was particularly heavy traffic on any given day then people would start driving on the grass shoulder & median, & then cut everyone off at the end. Then they get super pissed if you don't let them cut you off....Fuck YOU! Wait in line like everyone else!! I can't tell you how many times I've had my hand on my gun thinking one of these negreps was going to get out of their car road raging.....Tired of this shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
Old 07-10-2018, 10:22 AM   #3555
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
Oye compa!
How you doing man? Are you still kicking ass with your marathons? I donít spend that much time on IG anymore lol
Old 07-10-2018, 10:30 AM   #3556
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Night and day difference from Memphis and Northwest Arkansas. People in Memphis were rude and wouldn't make eye contact or small talk. NWA is "hey how you doing today?" "Have a good one!"
NWA crew checking in #AfterAllTheseYears #NeverMent #DentistWanted
Old 07-10-2018, 10:35 AM   #3557
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuizDC5 View Post
NWA crew checking in #AfterAllTheseYears #NeverMent #DentistWanted
I knew your name looked familiar. Got rid of my RSX a few years ago. My practice is in Van Buren, but I know a few good dentists up north if you don't want to drive down here.
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
Old 07-10-2018, 10:35 AM   #3558
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
Well it IS Memphis, so...
I try my best to avoid Memphis. Iíve heard way to much negative stuff about the place
Old 07-10-2018, 10:45 AM   #3559
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
I knew your name looked familiar. Got rid of my RSX a few years ago. My practice is in Van Buren, but I know a few good dentists up north if you don't want to drive down here.
The wife is from Forth Smith

lol, I have a dentist... which I havenít seen in a year I was just try to be funny

I lost the RSX almost two years ago. Itís kinda why iíve disappeared from CRSX. I cleaned up the garage this past weekend and found parts I need to sell, which put me back on CRSX lol. I have yet to made a FS thread lol.

How has been the weather down there. Have you guys been getting the rain we have been getting up here? Things have been ďcoolĒ for July. Weíre getting into the 90ís during the day, dropping in the 80ís in evenings and nights. Itís been blist. But according to weather man, things are supposed to get stupid hot starting today. As of now, we got some clouds. It looks like it wants to me rain
Old 07-10-2018, 11:34 AM   #3560
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post

i've even gotten into arguments here at the super market because someone has literally come running to jump in front of me in line.....
ďPeopleĒ drive me nuts. I bet this asshole is the same one youíre describing below

Quote:
Miami is sooo fucking aggressive! In traffic & a merge coming up: Get ready & watch out! Really, for the last few months I take a 2 lane road home. It's been under construction for a while & they had one lane closed, so it would go from 2 to 1 lane....that merge was hell! It would back up for over a mile, & if it was particularly heavy traffic on any given day then people would start driving on the grass shoulder & median, & then cut everyone off at the end. Then they get super pissed if you don't let them cut you off....Fuck YOU! Wait in line like everyone else!! I can't tell you how many times I've had my hand on my gun thinking one of these negreps was going to get out of their car road raging.....Tired of this shit!
For the most part, I feel like most major cities are ďaggressive.Ē The way I see it, most folks in the bigger cities live a fast life. ďAinít no body got time for that,Ē like not driving like an asshole. Get the fuck out my way, I got place to be and things to do. Even if that means driving on the lane thatís about to end, even tho there are signs for the past 5 miles sayings itís going to end and merge now
Old 07-10-2018, 12:52 PM   #3561
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
dude, EVERYBODY down here is like that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
Old 07-10-2018, 01:11 PM   #3562
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
dude, EVERYBODY down here is like that....

#NeverMovingToTheBigCity

We have asshole like that here. For the most part, you see them during rush hour. Itís not that bad as the bigger cities. I hate to say it, but the way we have been growing, iím expecting to deal with asshole like that on the daily maybe with in the next 20 years... when I start becoming an odder piece of shit
Old 07-10-2018, 01:40 PM   #3563
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:

You'll live longer if you move.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:41 PM   #3564
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

^ this
Old 07-10-2018, 02:00 PM   #3565
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
maybe i should move to FL as well, northern va and around the cities is just nuts
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASKô Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 07-10-2018, 02:01 PM   #3566
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
but i need to move somewhere with little to no asian people, or the other types

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 07-10-2018, 02:19 PM   #3567
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

STFU and move to Flordia Khoa. Florida, land of the white women
Old 07-10-2018, 02:23 PM   #3568
AzianK
Modelrator

lol that is my disneyland

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-10-2018, 02:25 PM   #3569
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
How you doing man? Are you still kicking ass with your marathons? I donít spend that much time on IG anymore lol
Yeah still doing it up. I took a break over the winter but I'm back to it now.
I have another half ironman in October.

Quote:
The wife is from Forth Smith

lol, I have a dentist... which I havenít seen in a year I was just try to be funny

I lost the RSX almost two years ago. Itís kinda why iíve disappeared from CRSX. I cleaned up the garage this past weekend and found parts I need to sell, which put me back on CRSX lol. I have yet to made a FS thread lol.

How has been the weather down there. Have you guys been getting the rain we have been getting up here? Things have been ďcoolĒ for July. Weíre getting into the 90ís during the day, dropping in the 80ís in evenings and nights. Itís been blist. But according to weather man, things are supposed to get stupid hot starting today. As of now, we got some clouds. It looks like it wants to me rain
What parts you got? I need a driver's tail light and some non-foggy headlights.
Old 07-10-2018, 03:19 PM   #3570
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
Yeah still doing it up. I took a break over the winter but I'm back to it now.
I have another half ironman in October.
My fat ass needs to get back on the grind. Iíve gain weight, but since my surgery, iíve drinking beer while watching the World Cup and gaining more weight....

Quote:
What parts you got? I need a driver's tail light and some non-foggy headlights.
Negative ghost rider. Not those kind of parts. More like parts I never installed. BNIB OEM DC5R fog lights, EP3 steering wheel air bag, OEM Black steering wheel, Black dash airbag, red EP3 hazard button and a stupid rare carbon fiber 5Zing ram air assistant? I donít know what to call it. It basically helps direct air into the air duct leading to your air box. It was designed to work with bumpers like the Mugen catfish bumper. Iíll post some pictures. Maybe somebody knows what to call it
Old 07-10-2018, 03:34 PM   #3571
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
My fat ass needs to get back on the grind. Iíve gain weight, but since my surgery, iíve drinking beer while watching the World Cup and gaining more weight....

Negative ghost rider. Not those kind of parts. More like parts I never installed. BNIB OEM DC5R fog lights, EP3 steering wheel air bag, OEM Black steering wheel, Black dash airbag, red EP3 hazard button and a stupid rare carbon fiber 5Zing ram air assistant? I donít know what to call it. It basically helps direct air into the air duct leading to your air box. It was designed to work with bumpers like the Mugen catfish bumper. Iíll post some pictures. Maybe somebody knows what to call it
I'll give you 6 bucks each for those fogs
Old 07-10-2018, 04:11 PM   #3572
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
I try my best to avoid Memphis. Iíve heard way to much negative stuff about the place
but Central BBQ
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
Old 07-10-2018, 04:52 PM   #3573
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

I have no idea what to call this all i know is what it does and who made it

Old 07-10-2018, 04:55 PM   #3574
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
but Central BBQ
You got me there. One of these days, i will make that journey for dat bbq Do you know any good spots for some bbq in the FS/VB area?
Old 07-10-2018, 04:58 PM   #3575
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
I'll give you 6 bucks each for those fogs
$7 plus dicks pics, and its a deal