CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 235 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2019, 02:56 PM   #5851
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2019, 03:50 PM   #5852
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
I added a couple more things to Khoa's box. It most likely won't go out until Friday.
Too much shit going on during the week.
hahah all good. i told lauren i would open it with her so she can see what's inside, so it'll be on the weekend after i get it
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 03-05-2019, 03:51 PM   #5853
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
oh shit, that yugioh card i gave was 1st edition? damn

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 03-05-2019, 03:57 PM   #5854
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
gg man.

that shit is going to cost your a few meals

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
Old 03-05-2019, 04:53 PM   #5855
AzianK
Modelrator

lol shouldve kept that burger king coupon book

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-06-2019, 06:03 AM   #5856
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Picking up a 4Runner for the wife this weekend.
She's due for a vehicle.
It'll be her first brand new vehicle!!!
Old 03-06-2019, 08:14 AM   #5857
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
oh shit, that yugioh card i gave was 1st edition? damn
I have no ida what that means.

Lotexs box will go out today at lunch time.
Old 03-06-2019, 08:32 AM   #5858
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
I may start paragliding...
Theres a launch site on my mountain...

Old 03-06-2019, 08:36 AM   #5859
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
I may start paragliding...
Theres a launch site on my mountain...

you gon' die.

Lucky wife getting a new ride.
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
Old 03-06-2019, 08:37 AM   #5860
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
I have no ida what that means.

Lotexs box will go out today at lunch time.
wakeboard crew #5

Old 03-06-2019, 08:55 AM   #5861
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotexigeus View Post
you gon' die.

Lucky wife getting a new ride.
I've been hurling myself towards the earth for more than 20 years.

Hold my beer...
Old 03-06-2019, 09:00 AM   #5862
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Picking up a 4Runner for the wife this weekend.
She's due for a vehicle.
It'll be her first brand new vehicle!!!
Wife and I have been discussing the car situations. Were working towards the goal of her becoming a SAHM. So because we have the money to fix the truck if/when it needs it were prob gonna keep it for while. Get it paid off this year, along with a few other things. I may sell the Pontiac and buy a Cherokee like I used to have. And hold off a year to buy my toy, at which point I can spend more money on it.

Quote:
I've been hurling myself towards the earth for more than 20 years.

Hold my beer...
Id love to do it, but its on bottom of the list of things to spend money doing,
Old 03-06-2019, 09:11 AM   #5863
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Wife and I have been discussing the car situations. Were working towards the goal of her becoming a SAHM. So because we have the money to fix the truck if/when it needs it were prob gonna keep it for while. Get it paid off this year, along with a few other things. I may sell the Pontiac and buy a Cherokee like I used to have. And hold off a year to buy my toy, at which point I can spend more money on it.

Id love to do it, but its on bottom of the list of things to spend money doing,
Both my wife and I have no clue how SAHM do it. Fuck that nonsense. Talk about a shit storm every day and when they are at school, you have too much time to try and fill.
More power to her if ya'll can pull it off.
Also, I don't think we could hack just one person bringing in money.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:31 AM   #5864
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
Both my wife and I have no clue how SAHM do it. Fuck that nonsense. Talk about a shit storm every day and when they are at school, you have too much time to try and fill.
More power to her if ya'll can pull it off.
Also, I don't think we could hack just one person bringing in money.
Shes basically been cut to part time at this point, working 3 days a week and collecting a partial unemployment. The 2 days shes home, everything is just so much easier. Mornings arent hectic, evenings when I get home from work go smooth.

Plus we live in a different school district that my MIL who watches them. Meaning wifey needs to cut her hours back come September anyways to accommodate getting the kiddo off to school and home since her MIL doesnt (and cant) drive.

Its looking more and more like she may be phased out of her job as her family needs change. He boss is kind of a twat like that.

Plus Im on track to be making enough money to take care of all our needs plus some. Im still currently hourly, but either this years raise or next will bring me to salary. And salary pay means a HUGE bump (also promotion and 50hr weeks).
Old 03-06-2019, 10:39 AM   #5865
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Shes basically been cut to part time at this point, working 3 days a week and collecting a partial unemployment. The 2 days shes home, everything is just so much easier. Mornings arent hectic, evenings when I get home from work go smooth.

Plus we live in a different school district that my MIL who watches them. Meaning wifey needs to cut her hours back come September anyways to accommodate getting the kiddo off to school and home since her MIL doesnt (and cant) drive.

Its looking more and more like she may be phased out of her job as her family needs change. He boss is kind of a twat like that.

Plus Im on track to be making enough money to take care of all our needs plus some. Im still currently hourly, but either this years raise or next will bring me to salary. And salary pay means a HUGE bump (also promotion and 50hr weeks).
IMO don't plan on shit that isn't in stone. That'll bite you in the ass and leave you sad.
Make an alternate plan as well just in case things don't line up.
Old 03-06-2019, 10:56 AM   #5866
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
IMO don't plan on shit that isn't in stone. That'll bite you in the ass and leave you sad.
Make an alternate plan as well just in case things don't line up.
Shes not quitting her job till my pay is set in stone thats for sure. But either way she be cutting back some come September. So were holding off on the mini-van for the time. Dont want to get into another car payment just yet.
Old 03-06-2019, 12:32 PM   #5867
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Shes not quitting her job till my pay is set in stone thats for sure. But either way she be cutting back some come September. So were holding off on the mini-van for the time. Dont want to get into another car payment just yet.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:05 PM   #5868
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
And I planned on paying cash for the Mini.

So in the meantime, Ill put away more money and either buy a lower mileage/better shape one. Or buy one like I planned on this year and immediately drop the extra into it.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:16 PM   #5869
lotexigeus
DDS

My wife has been a SAHM ever since our first kid. I wasn't for it at first but now i'm glad she is. We have two kids under 3 so it's nice to have. Sucked losing health insurance though. We used to get it through her work, now it's all out of pocket, shitty and expensive.
wakeboard crew #5

Old 03-06-2019, 01:40 PM   #5870
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotexigeus View Post
My wife has been a SAHM ever since our first kid. I wasn't for it at first but now i'm glad she is. We have two kids under 3 so it's nice to have. Sucked losing health insurance though. We used to get it through her work, now it's all out of pocket, shitty and expensive.
The income loss will be an adjustment. But the mental health itll bring for both of us will make up for it. The days shes not working are just a fuck ton less stressful. Plus her boss is a miserable twat who makes everyone that works for her miserable when they are there.
Old 03-06-2019, 02:35 PM   #5871
lotexigeus
DDS

100% better for mental health
wakeboard crew #5

Old 03-06-2019, 08:33 PM   #5872
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
most of the girls i've went to school with are SAHMs and i have to admit, gotta give it to them for doing it.

my friend is a realtor, so his income comes at high-highs and low-lows. i've talked to her on multiple occasions and she even says she is tired of that life. she has a 2 year old and a 8 month. she's stressed out all the time and barely has enough time to really relax on her own time.

but i guess that's what happens when you have two kids that are basically in the same age group. i honestly feel like the only reason they're doing okay financially is because his dad pays for most, or almost everything they have.

as much as i'd like to be a SAHD, i don't think i would able to keep myself sane with not having any other social interaction rather than the kiddos.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:12 AM   #5873
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
most of the girls i've went to school with are SAHMs and i have to admit, gotta give it to them for doing it.

my friend is a realtor, so his income comes at high-highs and low-lows. i've talked to her on multiple occasions and she even says she is tired of that life. she has a 2 year old and a 8 month. she's stressed out all the time and barely has enough time to really relax on her own time.

but i guess that's what happens when you have two kids that are basically in the same age group. i honestly feel like the only reason they're doing okay financially is because his dad pays for most, or almost everything they have.

as much as i'd like to be a SAHD, i don't think i would able to keep myself sane with not having any other social interaction rather than the kiddos.
Having kids that close together is fucking awesome when they start playing with each other though.

I remember a few years ago, when they phased me out of their playtime. I remember standing in the living room thinking "WTF do I do meow?"
Old 03-07-2019, 02:34 PM   #5874
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Slow in here.

MEAT!!!!

You should see the front.
Old 03-07-2019, 03:00 PM   #5875
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Box went out to Lotex today. Said it should be there on Monday.
Closed Thread