CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 236 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2019, 03:53 PM   #5876
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
Box went out to Lotex today. Said it should be there on Monday.
Thanks.
this reminded me to pull some music from the work puter, cause the home one is being a dick.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2019, 06:21 PM   #5877
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
Slow in here.

MEAT!!!!

You should see the front.
you can't say that and not post it.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:22 AM   #5878
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Box went out to Lotex today. Said it should be there on Monday.
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
Old 03-08-2019, 07:54 AM   #5879
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Thanks.
this reminded me to pull some music from the work puter, cause the home one is being a dick.
No music in mine, but plenty to watch.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:00 AM   #5880
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Slow in here.

MEAT!!!!

You should see the front.
hey is this Gemma Hiles? looks familiar
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 03-09-2019, 03:52 PM   #5881
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
fingers crossed box will go out monday to lingers. picked up the food item yesterday after a doctor appointment, need to get some stuff on a cd (trying to pick out good stuff) and see if there's any other funny/good stuff i can think of to throw in there i don't need/want anymore. one thing i wanted to throw in the box is WAY too big...
Old 03-11-2019, 06:19 AM   #5882
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
fingers crossed box will go out monday to lingers. picked up the food item yesterday after a doctor appointment, need to get some stuff on a cd (trying to pick out good stuff) and see if there's any other funny/good stuff i can think of to throw in there i don't need/want anymore. one thing i wanted to throw in the box is WAY too big...
That's what SHE SAID!!!! HAHA!

I sent Khoa's box out Saturday from Atlanta. HOLY FUCK they charged me $19.99 to send it. I was like.... "Whoa... wait.. why is it so much?" She said (as she slapped the sticker on it) They just raised flat rates. Fuck me. Fuck USPS. Next time I'll just ship through work via UPS.

Fuckers.

Anyway, Hope you like all the stuff Khoa!

Did ya'll have a good weekend? It went way too fast IMO. Finally got the garage wall finished. Meow I have too focus my attention to the workbench. Adding cabinet for the sound system and changing up the storage area.

20190310_143758 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

Also got bored waiting on paint to dry and did some Graffiti on the door. LOL
Old 03-11-2019, 07:30 AM   #5883
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Such a TEASE!!!

Old 03-11-2019, 08:30 AM   #5884
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:

I sent Khoa's box out Saturday from Atlanta. HOLY FUCK they charged me $19.99 to send it. I was like.... "Whoa... wait.. why is it so much?" She said (as she slapped the sticker on it) They just raised flat rates. Fuck me. Fuck USPS. Next time I'll just ship through work via UPS.

Fuckers.

Did ya'll have a good weekend? It went way too fast IMO. Finally got the garage wall finished. Meow I have too focus my attention to the workbench. Adding cabinet for the sound system and changing up the storage area.

20190310_143758 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

You are not very organized in that garage.
Old 03-11-2019, 08:46 AM   #5885
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
You are not very organized in that garage.
HA! Eat me. I'm in the middle of changing shit as I already noted.
Old 03-11-2019, 09:02 AM   #5886
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Also,

Please remember to stretch.

Old 03-11-2019, 10:52 AM   #5887
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
HA! Eat me. I'm in the middle of changing shit as I already noted.
I just wish I had a garage.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:29 PM   #5888
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:

Fuckers.

[img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7858/47347939841_f9a5bf328a_b.jpg[img]20190310_143758 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

I just went to the usps site... they charged you for a large flat rate box. medium shows basically 15 dollars... fucks sake.

I have a spare box around here almost the same size. I may plug the info into ups and see if it's cheaper through them. It may not be 2 day but whatever. 15 is fucking retarded for no more than we're doing.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:37 PM   #5889
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Well Khoa did the large box, and Im assuming so did Lingers. Even though its always been the medium box. Which cost me $14.35 to send.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:27 PM   #5890
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
I just went to the usps site... they charged you for a large flat rate box. medium shows basically 15 dollars... fucks sake.

I have a spare box around here almost the same size. I may plug the info into ups and see if it's cheaper through them. It may not be 2 day but whatever. 15 is fucking retarded for no more than we're doing.
Quote:
Well Khoa did the large box, and Im assuming so did Lingers. Even though its always been the medium box. Which cost me $14.35 to send.
I pulled it from the "medium" slot. It even looked the same size as I had sent before.

They are fucking retarded for charging me $20 for that and I am retarded for paying it, but before I could say never mind, she had already slapped the sticker on it and I had friends outside waiting. was like...eff it...

That's the last time I'll be shipping USPS for a package.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:59 PM   #5891
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
yeah i was debating between buying lunch for lauren and i or sending the box out, then i realized that i can do both without it hurting my wallet....now what font is it that shows i'm writing in sarcasm? $15 or $20 isn't that big a deal and i think it's worth it to get some laughs and getting you guys something that you can put to use versus me throwing away a perfect working item/thing....

i did the large box because what i had in mind to send out was def not going to fit inside the medium haha. when i pack something, i pack it big lol

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 03-11-2019, 04:00 PM   #5892
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
yeah i was debating between buying lunch for lauren and i or sending the box out, then i realized that i can do both without it hurting my wallet....now what font is it that shows i'm writing in sarcasm? $15 or $20 isn't that big a deal and i think it's worth it to get some laughs and getting you guys something that you can put to use versus me throwing away a perfect working item/thing....

i did the large box because what i had in mind to send out was def not going to fit inside the medium haha. when i pack something, i pack it big lol
Old 03-11-2019, 04:00 PM   #5893
AzianK
Modelrator

i need to clean up my garage. it has a wooden bed frame from ikea that i need to get rid of, but not sure how. it is fully assembled and i have no time to break it down for any bitch to come and grab it so they need to pick up the whole piece, which i know not a lot is willing to do or have the ability to unless they have a truck

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-11-2019, 04:06 PM   #5894
AzianK
Modelrator

wait wait holy shitting fuck!! i'm in the middle of watching Engineering an Empire and they are on Egypt at the moment. one of their kings died because he was mauled by a hippopotamus. what the acutal fuck man?!?!? no wonder that empire didn't last, your ruler went swimming into waters with hippos and crocs without a shit given and the guards were blind as fuck to not notice/see something in the waters with him

i seriously laughed my ass off when i heard that lololololololol

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-11-2019, 04:19 PM   #5895
AzianK
Modelrator

Quote:

Fuckers.

what were the fees before? i don't ship too much stuff so i don't remember the price for each box. most of the time i order things on amazon, i don't ever think about the shipping cost or box rate since i have prime

i'll def pop it open while at work or once i get out and stop by lauren house. i told her that she'll be the first with me to see whats inside. i'm sure whatever you got is going to be awesome and i'll find use for it somehow

weekend went by way too fast. dads birthday was on sunday, but i had plans and needed to go into work for some systems update so i took him out on saturday for shopping and lunch/dinner.

i took the car to dealership for some oil change/wipers/air filters/tire rotation. i supplied all the parts so just paid for the labor charge. dad was looking at the 2018 mazda 3 sedan in silver, said we should get that next and he can use to take my mom shopping on the weekend instead of me driving all the time.

went to dicks with me after and got him a pair of shoes, some socks, boxer shorts, and a High Sierra backpack for daily use. then we grabbed some light lunch.

dinner went to a vietnamese restaurant and mom, sister, and her husband came with. ordered a rice dish and some other side dishes you can eat with rice or alone. i finished my rice and wanted to eat other things with rice so i ordered another bowl of rice. sister was bothered that i eat too much rice and ordered more of it lol. yet over the past couple of months i've been told that i'm skinny and that i don't eat much and that i need more on my plate, now that i try to eat more and get more foods in me, i'm told that it is crazy and that i eat way too much and i need to not have so much during dinner......some people will be bothered by anything you do no matter what lolol

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-11-2019, 04:22 PM   #5896
AzianK
Modelrator

but overall dads birthday was solid; he had a great time, got a few things he needed, and a bag to take with him when he goes to temple (carry stuff in it) and daily use. he enjoyed dinner with us all and ate a ton himself. at lunch he sat and chilled with me, talked about current events (hes the only one that keeps up with it in the house), told me war stories, bullshit about whatever else he can think of. good times

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-11-2019, 04:28 PM   #5897
AzianK
Modelrator

i need to change my rear pads and rotors on the mazda. which i would think the front would go first, but they told me the rear wears faster since it has better stopping force or something, anyway quoted $390 for parts and labor to do everything...without adding in anything that may be needed while doing the work (fluids, lines, etc). the car is a 2017 bought in 2016 and has 33k miles so far, my office is about 45mins from my house and same time/distance back btw.

anyway i'll just get the parts myself and have a buddy do it at base cost without all the bullshit math add in. but i need to do it soon since they said the rear breaks are pretty bad...

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-11-2019, 04:50 PM   #5898
AzianK
Modelrator

not much happened on sunday, or that exciting really. lauren and i mostly stayed inside and did some cooking, made italian foods. we got some crab legs and took the meat out, threw it in some pasta and added onions/peppers with butter and olive oil. enjoyed it with some red wine and watch a couple of movies, netflix stuff.

i did take her to a buddhist temple in the morning. showed her how they (buddhist) pray and use incenses to ask for good fortunes. walked around the garden outside and took a pic or two. then went to Wegmans to get stuff for cooking.

really wanted to watch captain marvel, but we'll save it for next weekend after dinner. think we're going to the mall, is it too soon for places to carry spring/summer items like swim gear? anyway i also want to get some windbreaker pants, which is crazy that not a lot of sport stores carry it anymore because i can't find any even at walmart....

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-11-2019, 05:40 PM   #5899
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
so when can we see this lauren girl?

seffs box is still in my room. it's all packed up. just have to try to see if we can meet up so i don't have to bite the price of shipping or actually just sending it out.

weekend went pretty fast. went to a winery on saturday. big fan of the sweet over the dry stuff.

went to felipes last night and had the flaming Consuela. probably not the wisest idea drinking it solo. ended up knocking out on the couch and just puking my whole dinner.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
Old 03-11-2019, 06:43 PM   #5900
AzianK
Modelrator

you being a big fan of sweets is a surprise to no one dude

Quote:

Quote:
Closed Thread