CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 239 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 11:41 PM   #5951
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
hahhahahah noods have been sent that's funny.

man in the iron mask is a good movie, haven't seen that in ages.
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2019, 04:35 AM   #5952
Alan757
Alan757

Alan757 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alan757 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alan757 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alan757 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alan757 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alan757 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alan757 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alan757 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I can definitely say one thing - the photo was made with taste, with dignity. Obnozhenki like no - everything is decent and super
Old 03-18-2019, 07:17 AM   #5953
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
nga wut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
Old 03-18-2019, 08:04 AM   #5954
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Im pretty sure I sent Lingers that Rollerball movie the last time.
Old 03-18-2019, 08:57 AM   #5955
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
WOOOOOOO!!!

Glad you liked the random box!

I'm at home trying to recover from the weekend. Not a lot of sleep. Texas was good, but I'm going to do something different next year. Its just a bit too repetitive.

Went to a club on Saturday night that was like what you would see in the movies. Was for a friends birthday and they were spending a ton of money. lol

Didn't see any street races though. Didn't do anything epic with a rental this time either.
Only cool thing we did was rent an air bnb on a sail boat. lol

lol@ rollerball. Yeah. Probably.
Old 03-18-2019, 09:00 AM   #5956
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
there is a random rainbox poncho thingy whatever that i don't know what to do with, i'll let the woman have it lol

a usb drive with music on it, which i will check out in a bit

a bottle opener

and a bridgestone hat

oh yeah (which i can't post on here)

are cut outs of playboy models (white girls and one darker skin chick) in the box. about 4 or 5 of them, which are quite nice haha
It is. in fact. A Mexican Poncho.

Hope you like the music. I just went through and chose some random stuff that you may take a liking too.

Last edited by thetastelingers; 03-18-2019 at 09:02 AM..
Old 03-18-2019, 09:03 AM   #5957
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
WOOOOOOO!!!

Glad you liked the random box!

I'm at home trying to recover from the weekend. Not a lot of sleep. Texas was good, but I'm going to do something different next year. Its just a bit too repetitive.

Went to a club on Saturday night that was like what you would see in the movies. Was for a friends birthday and they were spending a ton of money. lol

Didn't see any street races though. Didn't do anything epic with a rental this time either.
Only cool thing we did was rent an air bnb on a sail boat. lol

lol@ rollerball. Yeah. Probably.
Like night club? That sounds awful.
Old 03-18-2019, 01:58 PM   #5958
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
It is. in fact. A Mexican Poncho.

Hope you like the music. I just went through and chose some random stuff that you may take a liking too.
hahah i thought so, it is very colourful. i'll let the woman have it, not sure what i would do with it myself

yeah i'm good for most music so they weren't too bad. i just selected all and have them randomly playing in the background while i was doing other things
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK™ Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 03-18-2019, 01:59 PM   #5959
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
hahhahahah noods have been sent that's funny.

man in the iron mask is a good movie, haven't seen that in ages.
lol yeah for real, i have no idea what the movie is about. it has been a long time since i watched it, guessing Leo plays the iron mask guy or something

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 03-18-2019, 03:24 PM   #5960
AzianK
Modelrator

lets see, what did i do this weekend?

got out of work early on friday and met up with a buddy for some korean bbq, basically ate everything on the menu and way too much foods lol. went over to laurens house to chill and helped her with a few things, i had the box in the car since i told her i would bring it over and we would open it later. of course did the box opening that night...

was totally tired so slept in for a while on saturday, got up around 1 and met up with another buddy to catch up and get some foods. end up going to a thai place we haven't been to in months and ordered like 4 dishes, i had like 5 bowls of rice with everything. we got crispy duck curry, pork with chili basil, and sweet/sour squid, and something else. after went to a sporting good store to look around, got 10 pairs of socks for $10 (not a bad deal) and to another store to get some cables for my dads phone.

sunday hung out with lauren again, we went shopping for camping gears and a couple of outdoors stuff. she also wanted to get workout clothes for the summer. grabbed chipotle at the mall and checked out a few things at Macy and the Disney store. dinner went to a italian place (kinda fancy) down the road from my company building.

think next weekend im going to do some hiking/camping with her or we'll be going to an amusement park like six flags or something. not sure yet, but it'll be something different than just going out to eat which we do often haha. also if the weather is nice, we'll walk around the buddhist temple garden and take pictures and i'll use my photography camera which i don't shoot with often.

anyway nothing crazy happened on the weekend for me, usually it never does. i mostly take it easy, hang with my parents if they want or need me to take them somewhere, not then i'll do white girl stuff with the woman and sleep so i can get up super early on monday

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-18-2019, 03:34 PM   #5961
AzianK
Modelrator

oh yeah i did get employee of the month for Feb so they gave me a $100 visa gift card. used it toward dinner at the italian place which was more than that haha. basically helped out a bunch of guys and came in on the weekend to update a few systems. bah bah bah team player....something something bah bah bah....

oh yeah speaking of cameras in the other post, i might upgrade to a new nikon camera soon. and/or i might get a new tv for my room. currently have a nikon d40 so it is basic and a entry level shooter, thinking of maybe getting something a lil more and giving the old one to her. not that i take a ton of pics or shoot really well to need a better camera, i just want a new one haha. but i'm not sure yet nor do i know which lens to get with it. kinda just browsing right now for something, still going to get a nikon of course

i currently have a samsung computer monitor that i use as a tv (when i had cable), but now it is just to watch stuff and sometimes play games on. 24 isn't much and i'm thinking of going 32 at least to get bigger pictures

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-18-2019, 03:36 PM   #5962
AzianK
Modelrator

oh yeah mazda has released an upgrade for their software in their cars. before you couldn't buy a vehicle with apple car play or android auto due to....something. now they can install it for you if you bring the car in, then you can plug your phone and do all that fancy shit if you want. i need to make an appointment to stop by and have it done, just really no time to do so

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-18-2019, 03:40 PM   #5963
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
lets see, what did i do this weekend?
I did some adulting.

Saturday was Walmart, Kohls (Bought a new watch), Costco (10lbs of meat), Home Depot (new Grill), then Stop and Shop.

Sunday, hung a few more things up that we clearly havent put up yet. And did some laundry, Made corn beef for dinner.
Old 03-18-2019, 03:55 PM   #5964
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
went to the womans friends house warming. they bbq'd. their neighbor has a "racecar" that he was working on. apparently he starts it and turns it off at random times of the day/night. she said that on some nights he'll start the car at 3am and shit. reminds me of seffs old / maybe still current neighbor.

anyways, got all of his buddies together and pretty sure they jacked each other off while the cars were revving on the street.

other than that, went to abuelos (mexican restaurant) and i wasn't impressed. the drink selection was bleh and the amount of food you get for the price you paid made absolutely no sense.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:03 AM   #5965
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Do any of you drink coffee?

I don't drink any coffee at all. Unless I am falling asleep at my desk and then I go drink some of that nastiness.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:07 AM   #5966
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Without coffee...

Old 03-19-2019, 07:18 AM   #5967
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Oh and don't forget to stretch.

Old 03-19-2019, 07:22 AM   #5968
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Whoa.

Old 03-19-2019, 08:18 AM   #5969
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
Do any of you drink coffee?

I don't drink any coffee at all. Unless I am falling asleep at my desk and then I go drink some of that nastiness.
Quote:
Without coffee...

She looks soft. I like soft.

And yes, I drink coffee. Coffee during the day is how I survive. Edibles at night is how I sleep.
Old 03-19-2019, 01:16 PM   #5970
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
went to the womans friends house warming. they bbq'd. their neighbor has a "racecar" that he was working on. apparently he starts it and turns it off at random times of the day/night. she said that on some nights he'll start the car at 3am and shit. reminds me of seffs old / maybe still current neighbor.

anyways, got all of his buddies together and pretty sure they jacked each other off while the cars were revving on the street.

other than that, went to abuelos (mexican restaurant) and i wasn't impressed. the drink selection was bleh and the amount of food you get for the price you paid made absolutely no sense.
they are long gone, house is vacant and has been since they left. someone came in and tried to do a little work to it... i'm guessing they ran out of funds and left it.

they did that though, more so in the summer but there's another old fggt in town that does that crap.

also don't you bad mouth abuelos... some good shit dude. guessing you ordered the wrong thing lol. also need to remember it's more "upscale" so... yea.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:02 PM   #5971
AzianK
Modelrator

i take coffee with me every morning into work, also a protein shake i make the night before with multi vitamins and milk.

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-19-2019, 03:03 PM   #5972
AzianK
Modelrator

anyway god i hate fucking asians, next couple of years there needs to be less of them

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-19-2019, 03:16 PM   #5973
AzianK
Modelrator

went to the gym earlier after work and while in the locker room, some piece of shit couldn't figure out how to work the locker system. it said basically to put your card into the lock, close the door, set your password, turn it to lock, scramble the code. when ready to open, put in the code, turn it to unlock, open the door. really simple if you know how to fucking read and have basic understanding of english. fucker does all sorts of shit like setting the code first, pulling out his card, etc. then turns to me while i was getting ready and asked if i can help or show him. i already hated his ass and wish he somehow catches on fire, but i showed him once the whole step on how to use it. still don't understand and gets his locker stuck, then asked one of the workers who was busy to help him (which the worker had to go grab a master key and reset the locker).

then when i went back in, some other worthless asian dude came up to me totally confused about where he was or what he was doing. pointed at something and walked back and forth for a bit, then spoke to me in vietnamese asking something. he said something about his shorts so i thought he meant the pool, which i pointed to and he was still not sure and still tried to talk to me again about something else with a confused look on his face. then he asked if i was vietnamese and by that point i was already wishing he catches on fire like the guy before and they both no longer exist on this planet, so i said no i don't understand, pointed to one of the trainers that was around and walked away real fast.

fucking totally hate that shit the most. coming over here and thinking/expecting everyone to speak your damn ching chong language instead of learning english is infuriating. how the fuck did you join the gym in the first place and who in the hell did your paperwork? when i was a manager and sales director at the gym i worked at, i dealt with so many of that eventually i said nope, i wasn't going to sign up jack jill or shit if they can't understand what they are getting into. fuck that bullshit even if i don't hit sales goal because i rather lose a few dollars than deal with the amount of headaches of trying to get them to understand a damn thing if something were to go on or they want to end their agreement.

fucking asians, damn fucking asians. really do hate these people

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-19-2019, 03:18 PM   #5974
AzianK
Modelrator

anyway just a regular day here with me you guys, nothing exciting happened. but this weekend or the next i'm going to try and do some hiking/camping with lauren. if the weather is nice, we'll go to a big park and check out some scenery, and maybe a winery after because there is one down the road.

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-19-2019, 03:30 PM   #5975
AzianK
Modelrator

watched angry bird the movie yesterday btw......sigh.....it is an hour and thirty-seven mins that is an hour and thirty-six mins too long. omg you realized very soon that you rather play the game than watch that piece of crap and playing the game is right above jumping out of a plane on my to do list in life

Quote:

Quote:
Closed Thread