S2000 coil over users and abusers... - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
KillerBlackbird
RED DRAGONS!!!

KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
S2000 coil over users and abusers...

So after my Volks get here Ill be in need of a set of coil overs for my 01.

After some research I like the Fortune Auto 500 series; not many have used them but everyone who has likes them. They go for about $1099. I dont plan on tracking the car, it will be just street driven - I dont want springs only because I want to dial in my stance perfectly.

Any thoughts or personal experience with coil overs around $1200? I had HKS Hipermax 2's on my RSX and they were stiff as FUCK.

Flickr
KillerBlackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2012, 01:02 AM   #2
Cochino

Cochino is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i have some bc racing coilovers. i really like them alot to be honest with you. i paid under $1000 shipped.
i also dont do any track road type racing,just got them to lower the car
Fast and cheap won't be reliable. Cheap and reliable won't be fast. Fast and reliable won't be cheap.
Cochino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
KillerBlackbird
RED DRAGONS!!!

KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
The BC's aren't stiff as hell?

Flickr

Old 02-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
Cochino

Cochino is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
No. You can adjust the stiffness to your liking.
Fast and cheap won't be reliable. Cheap and reliable won't be fast. Fast and reliable won't be cheap.
Cochino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:32 AM   #5
RedCelica
^^^given slave name

RedCelica is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
+1 for fortune auto. Great product and they dyno everything they make. Rebuildable in VA too. I personally would consider the swift spring upgrade, but for $350, you could save yourself $35 and upgrade them yourself.
s2kca now on Google+
s2kca on facebook
RedCelica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #6
KillerBlackbird
RED DRAGONS!!!

Hmm. I keep hearing nothing but good things about Fortune. I probably cant beat the quality for the price, I think I'll go with the Fortunes.

Flickr
Old 02-08-2012, 02:17 AM   #7
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
come back with pics.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #8
KillerBlackbird
RED DRAGONS!!!

I need my wheels to hurry up and get here lol.

Flickr
Old 02-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #9
KillerBlackbird
RED DRAGONS!!!

Ended up going with Fortune 500 series with the Swift Spring upgrade, 10K front 9K rear spring rate. Cant wait until everything is here.

Flickr
Old 08-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #10
Inspectorfields
GUnited

Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
6 month old thread bump but any pix?
Anime Crew 一九番! (#9)
SPA YELLOW AP1
NHBP DC5
OCTANE BLUE EVO X ACURA TSX ANOTHER SPA AP1
Inspectorfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #11
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectorfields View Post
6 month old thread bump but any pix?

Last edited by White_02; 08-16-2012 at 06:29 PM..
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #12
SolidTypeSexy
You Want Some Rep Points?

SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post

baller!
Old 08-18-2012, 09:50 PM   #13
RedCelica
^^^given slave name

RedCelica is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
very clean fender roll...that's how it's done if you're willing to do it What are the offsets? +35s?
s2kca now on Google+
s2kca on facebook
RedCelica is offline   Reply With Quote