My AME sponsored S2000 (1 month into ownership) - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-23-2015, 09:54 AM   #1
BXPhoto

BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
My AME sponsored S2000 (1 month into ownership)

So for xmas I decided my turbo/sema project was going to be an S2000. Here are some updated photos of her after I bought her 4 weeks ago. (stock) lol. I have an OEM Ap1 lip and an AP2 bumper and CR lip both at paint. Still undecided as to which setup will get cut up for my FMIC setup.

Updated Images of the S2000 by BX | PHOTO, on Flickr

S2000 NV Meet and Shoot by BX | PHOTO, on Flickr
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2015, 10:00 AM   #2
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
you got a hardtop turbo wheels suspension etc etc all within the 4 weeks....

Old 01-23-2015, 10:40 AM   #3
BXPhoto

BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BXPhoto is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
haha Spaz... GTX3076r and PLM manifold. Still waiting on EMS, Fuel. But the big stuff is out of the way for now. I also have a set of SSR MS1 Professors on order for my Stanced look as I have 4 stance shows to be at in the next few months lol..

Old 01-23-2015, 10:43 AM   #4
BXPhoto

BTW I love your DIY tutorials
Old 01-23-2015, 10:46 AM   #5
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BXPhoto View Post
haha Spaz... GTX3076r and PLM manifold. Still waiting on EMS, Fuel. But the big stuff is out of the way for now. I also have a set of SSR MS1 Professors on order for my Stanced look as I have 4 stance shows to be at in the next few months lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BXPhoto View Post
BTW I love your DIY tutorials
hahaha Thanks

I love where your build is heading for sure! I will keep watching for the updates !
Old 01-23-2015, 10:47 AM   #6
Dad
Master Member

Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
I want to see more of this! Looks amazing so far

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread
Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 11:01 AM   #7
BXPhoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Spaz View Post
hahaha Thanks

I love where your build is heading for sure! I will keep watching for the updates !
Im pretty sure we follow each other on IG - got it a decent repost yesterday

Made it on LowerStandards by BX | PHOTO, on Flickr
Old 01-29-2015, 11:11 AM   #8
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Looks good!
Reckon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 09:11 AM   #9
myclue
我愛台妹!!

myclue is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
nice and clean
Old 02-15-2015, 09:25 AM   #10
PerezType-S
Master Member

PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
in
PerezType-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 09:46 AM   #11
BXPhoto

picked up some new wheels for beater/daily status. 18 x 9/10 SSR Professor MS1's. The AME's will be left for track/show purposes now. The RS-R's were wearing quickly lol..

SSR Wheel Updates by BX | PHOTO, on Flickr

SSR wheel updates by BX | PHOTO, on Flickr

Old 03-21-2015, 11:39 PM   #12
DEEBOH
C.R.E.A.M

DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nice
DEEBOH is offline   Reply With Quote