6ft 3in in a sk2 - Page 3 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #51
Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
Expert Troll

Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished road Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished road
yeah no way i could dd an s2k, but id still like one..lol
Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #52
Inlimbo87
I Am the Liquor

Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
I've been dd my s2k for last 6 months with 85a mounts. It's not that bad, getting in and out is just a workout lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin4Door View Post
Screw slugs when you can have A FUCKING LAZER!
Inlimbo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:33 PM   #53
KwantumFizzics
Tennis Physicist.

KwantumFizzics gets around and is known
KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known
I'm about 5'8'' and the only trouble I have with getting in and out of my S2000 is trying to avoid putting too much pressure on the left bolster with my arse.

Cognitive Dissonance with a little bit of gooey Moog Synths.
KwantumFizzics is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2012, 10:53 AM   #54
Inlimbo87
I Am the Liquor

Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Yeah I don't find it that bad. My passengers like to bitch, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin4Door View Post
Screw slugs when you can have A FUCKING LAZER!
Inlimbo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:59 PM   #55
ez_money

ez_money is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ez_money is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ez_money is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ez_money is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ez_money is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ez_money is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ez_money is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ez_money is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Im 6'6" and i dont DD my s2k but i do manage to fit in it when i want to drive, i just had to get low pro seat mounts, cut them to be lower and then i got a bride racing seat so now i can sit in the car with the roof up! it may cost a little money but thats what you get when your tall and want a sports car.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:07 PM   #56
Davo307
Berlina

Davo307 User will be banned for a week, please report them to an Admin
im 6'3, 195lbs. went from the rsx to the s2k. the s2k has more headroom (yes with the top up) the seats are 500% more comfortable than the rsx on long drives. i dd mine and love it. not hard to get in and our of but i can see what you would mean if youre over weight and elderly big grin on my face everytime i get behind the wheel and when i hear that 70mm dual invidia exhaust blaring like trumpets behind me

go for it. as long as youre at the time in your life where you can own a sports car (with little luggage room) than do it. best thing i ever did. love it, everyone loves it, the girlfriend loves it. oh ya, did i mention i love it?

2003 Berlina Black Honda s2000
Davo307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:12 AM   #57
ReppinHONDAyo!
BEAST MODE

ReppinHONDAyo! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ReppinHONDAyo! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ReppinHONDAyo! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ReppinHONDAyo! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ReppinHONDAyo! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ReppinHONDAyo! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ReppinHONDAyo! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ReppinHONDAyo! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
^ nice to know, im 6-2 /220 was lil worried fitting in one .
Talk is cheap motherfucker get at me dawg
ReppinHONDAyo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #58
Davo307
Berlina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppinHONDAyo! View Post
^ nice to know, im 6-2 /220 was lil worried fitting in one .
youre a little bigger than me but this car fits me the best out of anything ive ever owned or ridden in. favorite car and best automotive choice ive ever made

Old 12-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #59
Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
Expert Troll

Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished road Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished road
i fit better in this thing, tilt wheel ftw

Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:37 PM   #60
Surferman

Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I test drove a 08 the other day, 6'3 180 and its not to bad. Passenger side feels like a little less room for some reason to me
Surferman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:53 PM   #61
Prezes5
shift into R for a Rocket

Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
I'm 6'3 as well... sat in my friends s2k once... I was super squished lol maybe if you are pencil arm skinny then can fit ok.
1 3 5
╠╬╣┐ Polish Immigrant Crew
2 4 6 R
Progress Coilovers//Invidia Q300//Evo 9 Enkei//Injen MR CRSX Edition//OEM+
Prezes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:57 PM   #62
Cochino

Cochino is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
the passenger seat area is smaller guys. youre not imagining that.......
Fast and cheap won't be reliable. Cheap and reliable won't be fast. Fast and reliable won't be cheap.
Cochino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:26 AM   #63
Davo307
Berlina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacker View Post
the passenger seat area is smaller guys. youre not imagining that.......
passenger side is DEFINITELY a lot smaller than the driver side. thank god my gf is tiny

and the no tilt steering wheel took some time getting used to it until i learned just how to sit in the car

Old 06-08-2013, 11:57 PM   #64
Damn1tDavid
I has a bucket.

Damn1tDavid has been a little shit in the past
I'm 6'1" bought myself a Bride Vios III with a buddy club seat rail, perfect.
Damn1tDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 02:33 PM   #65
InitialDougie
maison ikkoku ftw

InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm 6'2", 185lbs and 34" inseam. I do not properly fit in a stock S2000. My sightline is way above the wheel and it feels awkward at times if I sit up straight, but I knew this going into purchasing S2000.

After 3 years of dealing with this I purchased a Bride Stradia II w/ low seat cushion and the LR rail from Bride. I am now sitting much much lower in the car (roughly 2 in) However, since my legs are now closer together due to the seat bolsters the steering wheel has become an issue. Now I'm searching for good aftermarket steering wheel to make the fitment even better. Also I removed the panel that is below the steering wheel as my legs touch it - so the search continues...

This is my experience, yours may vary but this car was not designed for tall and wide people.
Ohio Crew #33 | 2003 DSM Acura RSX Type-S | 2006 LBP Honda S2000 | 2017 PMM Honda Civic Type R
InitialDougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 02:47 PM   #66
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member
Im sure he's been waiting with bated breath since 2012 for an answer like this

Jkjkjkjk

I've done it by accident as well.
Kevink121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 03:13 PM   #67
PerezType-S
Master Member

PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Test drove my friends s2 and i felt i had more head room than my rsx-s. Way more comfy too. My body is too wide though….. i could see the seats ripping in the future if i had a s2. I am 6'2 180 btw
PerezType-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 03:24 PM   #68
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member
Well while we're at it....

Im 6'3.5"

And I was in the market for an s2k until I sat in one. I barely fit inside. I could barely see anything from under the roof (stoplights would have completely been in the blind spot).

Wound up with a BRZ instead.
Kevink121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 05:17 PM   #69
InitialDougie
maison ikkoku ftw

InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InitialDougie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevink121 View Post
Im sure he's been waiting with bated breath since 2012 for an answer like this

Jkjkjkjk

I've done it by accident as well.
it wasn't an accident, i've been on this site since 2006

this is just a place to drop information at this point and that was my goal, but I guess this place isn't totally dead

Yeah the stoplight thing used to be an issue for me, but no longer!

Ohio Crew #33 | 2003 DSM Acura RSX Type-S | 2006 LBP Honda S2000 | 2017 PMM Honda Civic Type R
InitialDougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 06:17 PM   #70
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
6', 155-180lbs from my lightest to my heaviest, and 10 years invested (in November)

No problems.
As for stop lights, stop farther back from the light = problem solved
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote