S2000 Show-Off: Cause we have a forum now! - Page 31 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-03-2011, 04:53 AM   #751
scai103

scai103 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scai103 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scai103 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scai103 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scai103 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scai103 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scai103 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scai103 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Pictures are taken from my iphone4

Old 09-03-2011, 10:41 AM   #752
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Hope you won't miss your fender, headlights, top, bumper/lip, be right there.
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:52 AM   #753
Gradydc5
12345678-87654321

Gradydc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Gradydc5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2011, 07:33 PM   #754
con1roy
booost!!!!!

con1roy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con1roy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con1roy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con1roy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con1roy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con1roy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con1roy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con1roy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nice thread looking into getting a s2k
con1roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:21 PM   #755
LOW TRQ
My torque is low like

LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore
LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore
I joined the dark side last month pretty clean for an 02. She only has 44K miles and is bone stock and never modified (except for a drop in K&N filter)

The center console piece was a little worn out and pulling up on the edges so I reupholstered it myself.

I also changed all the fluids, reconditioned the leather and got some new tires (RE-11's) and an alignment. Now all I need is a hardtop, a good detailing job and I'll be set.

Last edited by LOW TRQ; 09-10-2011 at 09:26 PM..
LOW TRQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:53 AM   #756
Gradydc5
12345678-87654321

Gradydc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Looks good ! Congrats
Gradydc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #757
CapoArgentino
ALL FUNCTION

CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Checkout my build in the best S2k FORUM ON THE NET

http://s2k4.me/smf/index.php?topic=941.0
Old 09-25-2011, 09:04 AM   #758
Cochino

Cochino is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOW TRQ View Post
I joined the dark side last month pretty clean for an 02. She only has 44K miles and is bone stock and never modified (except for a drop in K&N filter)

The center console piece was a little worn out and pulling up on the edges so I reupholstered it myself.

I also changed all the fluids, reconditioned the leather and got some new tires (RE-11's) and an alignment. Now all I need is a hardtop, a good detailing job and I'll be set.

beautiful car! what did you use to recondition the leather?
Cochino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:40 AM   #759
LOW TRQ
My torque is low like

LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore
LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore LOW TRQ is a hardcore rep whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by 503servicetempdown View Post
beautiful car! what did you use to recondition the leather?
I used Autoglym but the seats were in really good condition to start with.
LOW TRQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #760
JED1220

JED1220 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JED1220 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JED1220 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JED1220 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JED1220 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JED1220 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JED1220 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JED1220 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
man i want an s2k
JED1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #761
NYspeedjunkie
Master Member

NYspeedjunkie is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Picked up my S(completely stock, from a female driver, 2004, 32k miles, original owner ) early Sept 11, actually a couple of days after Hurricane Irene stopped by to say hi
Prior to this I had two VBP's. I love my S, it's such a drivers car.
However, I miss the space/storage I had with the RSX, like being able to have a set of wheels with tires in the back was awesome! Now you have to get creative if you have to carry something in the S2k.

But overall, extremely happy with the S.

NYspeedjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:08 PM   #762
CapoArgentino
ALL FUNCTION

CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Dont forget to check out S2K4.ME guys
Old 01-11-2012, 10:06 PM   #763
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Nice NFR, makes me wish i had some more disposable income lol
Old 01-11-2012, 10:07 PM   #764
NYspeedjunkie
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
Nice NFR, makes me wish i had some more disposable income lol
Thanks
Old 01-17-2012, 09:45 PM   #765
White_02

Old 01-18-2012, 08:39 AM   #766
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Nice Ss. Got to love NFR though .
Reckon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #767
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYspeedjunkie View Post
Picked up my S(completely stock, from a female driver, 2004, 32k miles, original owner ) early Sept 11, actually a couple of days after Hurricane Irene stopped by to say hi
Prior to this I had two VBP's. I love my S, it's such a drivers car.
However, I miss the space/storage I had with the RSX, like being able to have a set of wheels with tires in the back was awesome! Now you have to get creative if you have to carry something in the S2k.

But overall, extremely happy with the S.

hahaha because race car
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:56 PM   #768
NYspeedjunkie
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
hahaha because race car
Old 01-24-2012, 01:35 AM   #769
KillerBlackbird
RED DRAGONS!!!

KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
My bone stock '01, one owner S2K.

Just ordered bronze Volk CE28N's in 17X10 +45 a few weeks ago.

Flickr
KillerBlackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:35 AM   #770
Cochino

Cochino is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBlackbird View Post
My bone stock '01, one owner S2K.

Just ordered bronze Volk CE28N's in 17X10 +45 a few weeks ago.

looms super clean for that year! Those wheels and specs are gonna be sick for the s2k. What do you plan to drop on?
Fast and cheap won't be reliable. Cheap and reliable won't be fast. Fast and reliable won't be cheap.
Cochino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:24 AM   #771
White_02

Welcome to the family

So when are those AP2 parts coming in?
Old 01-24-2012, 11:17 AM   #772
bluek20a
JERI LEE F.I.

bluek20a is an unknown quantity on c-rsx

Had this for two years and sold it Oct 11' =/
Sold 2006 S2000 Laguna
Traded 2005 RSX BOM
Totalled 2002 RSX boosted ABP
bluek20a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #773
KwantumFizzics
Tennis Physicist.

KwantumFizzics gets around and is known
KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known
You've had some BOM cars.

Cognitive Dissonance with a little bit of gooey Moog Synths.
KwantumFizzics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:48 PM   #774
KillerBlackbird
RED DRAGONS!!!

KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 503servicetempdown View Post
looms super clean for that year! Those wheels and specs are gonna be sick for the s2k. What do you plan to drop on?
Currently at 44K miles
42K when I bought it last year. I'm thinking D2 or Megan coil overs since the car won't be tracked and just street driven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
Welcome to the family

So when are those AP2 parts coming in?
lol, I want an OEM hardtop at some point. Maybe an AP2 console...

Flickr
KillerBlackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:15 AM   #775
White_02

And then some AP2 bumpers, lights, radio, steering wheel, it always starts small.

Looks great
Look