DC5 to AP1/2 members III - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-06-2009, 01:50 PM   #26
PsykotiK
Master Member

PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though
wouldnt hurt.. just wouldnt perform optimally
PsykotiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2009, 03:15 PM   #27
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
N/A ftl
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:24 PM   #28
KwantumFizzics
Tennis Physicist.

KwantumFizzics gets around and is known
KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known
Yeah. That was my thought as well.

Cognitive Dissonance with a little bit of gooey Moog Synths.
KwantumFizzics is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #29
EhPeeToo
@.@

EhPeeToo gets around and is known
EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known
a fellow s2k over my area got his Hard Top Stolen.... they smashed his window and unlatch the top and left with it. wtf and i thought having a hard top would save you
Old 03-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #30
deanob
fucks.given =< 0;

deanob is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
the 3rd day I have my AP2 bumper on I get a peice of flying medal debre totaly fuck it up. SIGH theres goes my OEM paint
00 S2000
deanob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:59 AM   #31
Master Member

45 gets around and is known
45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known
my s2k is officially for sale.
45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:03 PM   #32
awp_map
You lose, good day sir!

awp_map is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
After the type-s is paid off at the end of this year i am going to pick up an s2000. Ive always wondered which year of the s2000 is the best for boost/turbo to be more specific
Old 03-08-2009, 04:20 PM   #33
PsykotiK
Master Member

PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though
04/05
Old 03-08-2009, 05:01 PM   #34
KwantumFizzics
Tennis Physicist.

KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known
Was 2003 the first year for AP2's?

Old 03-08-2009, 05:28 PM   #35
Master Member

45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known
Old 03-08-2009, 07:14 PM   #36
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
05 > *

AP1 = 00-03
AP2 = 04-09

AP2v1 = 04-05
AP2v2 = 06-07
AP2v3 = 08-09
Old 03-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #37
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Nguyen View Post
my s2k is officially for sale.
my offer stands
i like you soloteg, you keep things interesting.
SoloTeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #38
KwantumFizzics
Tennis Physicist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
05 > *

AP1 = 00-03
AP2 = 04-09

AP2v1 = 04-05
AP2v2 = 06-07
AP2v3 = 08-09

Good to know. That GPW is probably not going to work out for me

Some guy just posted his '06 silver s2k for sale in the 'Vehicles FS ' section...he wants to get into an '06 type-s.

Old 03-08-2009, 11:58 PM   #39
inhale
fixyourphone.com

inhale is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
what happened with the car mayne?
kikkoman sauce + dog =
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaymay View Post
lmfao thats why you were always wimpering "its so wet" hahahahahahah
http://www.myplates.com/Images/Plate...ateText=PWRFAP
inhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:44 AM   #40
Master Member

really...shit i must be drunk lol...
Old 03-09-2009, 11:56 AM   #41
PsykotiK
Master Member

Old 03-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #42
EhPeeToo
@.@

EhPeeToo gets around and is known
EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known
Before:

After:

got it flared as well! getting ready for wider wheels
Old 03-09-2009, 10:27 PM   #43
PsykotiK
Master Member

nice.. i dont think i could do that to my car, but its going to happen eventually
Old 03-12-2009, 12:42 AM   #44
Husky
Neg Me. PM Ocho for nudez

Husky No words can describe
Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe
Random

Hey guyz, I wanna buildz my S like Johnny in F&F.

No but seriously, Ill admit that scene in the movie made me want one. Of course I was way too young to afford one but when I finally got older I was like WTF should I buy? Then I happened to see the movie again and was like ohh shit fuck yeah! Bought one 1 week later.

Anyone else have their stories? Lol I know mines kinda fanboyish but fucking honda and their subliminal messages. I swear they put them in that movie.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:49 AM   #45
MKpoto
Formerly Trvotypes

MKpoto is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky View Post
Random

Hey guyz, I wanna buildz my S like Johnny in F&F.

No but seriously, Ill admit that scene in the movie made me want one. Of course I was way too young to afford one but when I finally got older I was like WTF should I buy? Then I happened to see the movie again and was like ohh shit fuck yeah! Bought one 1 week later.

Anyone else have their stories? Lol I know mines kinda fanboyish but fucking honda and their subliminal messages. I swear they put them in that movie.
there you go
http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...car/index.html

by far the ugliest s2000
Top Down Crew#2
FUTURE: E92 M3/335I/135I SO BUY MY CAR!
Current: FOR SALE!! 05 NFR Honda S2000
Past:03 Acura Rsx Type S Turbo 300whp 210tq on 7.5 Greddy- SOLD
MKpoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:57 AM   #46
Husky
Neg Me. PM Ocho for nudez

Husky No words can describe
Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe
Yeah Ive seen that lol. It didn't seem that bad in the movie though. Id take it over the pink one though
Old 03-12-2009, 01:31 AM   #47
MKpoto
Formerly Trvotypes

MKpoto is on a distinguished road
anyone thinking about putting a double din in there s2k? im thinking about going under the knife over my springbreak
Top Down Crew#2
FUTURE: E92 M3/335I/135I SO BUY MY CAR!
Current: FOR SALE!! 05 NFR Honda S2000
Past:03 Acura Rsx Type S Turbo 300whp 210tq on 7.5 Greddy- SOLD
MKpoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:59 AM   #48
White_02

For all that, just get the JDM navi setup or whatever and mount that slut in the dash next to A/C and then toss a regular head unit in thar.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:58 AM   #49
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKpoto View Post
anyone thinking about putting a double din in there s2k? im thinking about going under the knife over my springbreak
Most s2k owners on here don't like doing custom work outside of installing factory options

I say go for it man, why not
i like you soloteg, you keep things interesting.
SoloTeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:35 AM   #50
inhale
fixyourphone.com

inhale is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
if i had the cash, i would do a touch screen hu in the dash. it would be so win.
kikkoman sauce + dog =
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaymay View Post
lmfao thats why you were always wimpering "its so wet" hahahahahahah
http://www.myplates.com/Images/Plate...ateText=PWRFAP
inhale is offline   Reply With Quote