DC5 to AP1/2 members III - Page 3 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-12-2009, 10:57 AM   #51
MKpoto
Formerly Trvotypes

MKpoto is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
For all that, just get the JDM navi setup or whatever and mount that slut in the dash next to A/C and then toss a regular head unit in thar.
doesnt work.. there was a huge thread about it on s2ki
that why they go custom and do there own thing, i think i most likely will do this this weekend. Ill post pics
Top Down Crew#2
FUTURE: E92 M3/335I/135I SO BUY MY CAR!
Current: FOR SALE!! 05 NFR Honda S2000
Past:03 Acura Rsx Type S Turbo 300whp 210tq on 7.5 Greddy- SOLD
MKpoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2009, 11:04 AM   #52
inhale
fixyourphone.com

inhale is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
the jdm bezel works, but since its for a rhd car, it faces the passenger side. It can be heated up to where it sits facing the center. you can run a aftermarket HU in there. People have done it.
Originally Posted by Kevin Nguyen View Post
kikkoman sauce + dog =
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaymay View Post
lmfao thats why you were always wimpering "its so wet" hahahahahahah
http://www.myplates.com/Images/Plate...ateText=PWRFAP
inhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:52 PM   #53
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
In for pics

dont do anything too creative you might scare all these guys away
i like you soloteg, you keep things interesting.
SoloTeg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2009, 09:06 PM   #54
KwantumFizzics
Tennis Physicist.

KwantumFizzics gets around and is known
KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known

Cognitive Dissonance with a little bit of gooey Moog Synths.
KwantumFizzics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:12 AM   #55
K20ADC5R
Power of Dreams

K20ADC5R is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I still remember while living in Japan and going to the bookstores and always finding the newest Honda news and seeing the SSM prototype before it was actually released at the Tokyo Motor Show in 1995.

I was driving a Honda EF3 Civic Si at the time and said, I'll definitely have one of those one day. Next came a Civic EF9 SiR, then a Civic EK4 SiR, Civic EG9 SiR Ferio and finally the Integra DC5R. Would of went with the AP1 when I picked up the Teggy, but having 3 kids at the time it was a no go really. So the Teggy it was. Moved to Guam, couldn't bring the Teggy with me, so it was the perfect opportunity to finally pick up the Snisen.

Just an even smaller 4 cylinder
K20ADC5R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:07 AM   #56
KwantumFizzics
Tennis Physicist.

KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known
Damn...Honda/Ferrari?

Old 03-13-2009, 03:25 AM   #57
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSixTeg View Post
Most s2k owners on here don't like doing custom work outside of installing factory options
Not I.
If I get another one after this one's paid off...LS# time

Quote:
In for pics
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:53 AM   #58
MKpoto
Formerly Trvotypes

MKpoto is on a distinguished road
so i went ahead and did the following:
1. purchased a double din navigation (w/blue tooth, gps, dvd player)
2. wiring harness
3. jdm bezel (which i will be cutting up to make work with rhd)

post more when i get more progress
Top Down Crew#2
FUTURE: E92 M3/335I/135I SO BUY MY CAR!
Current: FOR SALE!! 05 NFR Honda S2000
Past:03 Acura Rsx Type S Turbo 300whp 210tq on 7.5 Greddy- SOLD
MKpoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:38 AM   #59
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20ADC5R View Post
I still remember while living in Japan and going to the bookstores and always finding the newest Honda news and seeing the SSM prototype before it was actually released at the Tokyo Motor Show in 1995.

I was driving a Honda EF3 Civic Si at the time and said, I'll definitely have one of those one day. Next came a Civic EF9 SiR, then a Civic EK4 SiR, Civic EG9 SiR Ferio and finally the Integra DC5R. Would of went with the AP1 when I picked up the Teggy, but having 3 kids at the time it was a no go really. So the Teggy it was. Moved to Guam, couldn't bring the Teggy with me, so it was the perfect opportunity to finally pick up the Snisen.
You've had all of my favorite cars
Old 03-15-2009, 11:32 PM   #60
K20ADC5R
Power of Dreams

Quote:
You've had all of my favorite cars
They all were fun to drive that's for sure. My old EG9 Ferio is stored in Italy, my friend brought it to Germany with him when he left Okinawa, before he left he brought it to his sister's place. He actually got to beat it on the Nurburgring while he was there. He too has a Snisen in the US. Another Honda nut.

Old 03-17-2009, 01:22 AM   #61
inhale
fixyourphone.com

inhale is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKpoto View Post
so i went ahead and did the following:
1. purchased a double din navigation (w/blue tooth, gps, dvd player)
2. wiring harness
3. jdm bezel (which i will be cutting up to make work with rhd)

post more when i get more progress
i thought you are trying to sell your car?

anyway, local installed his GPS indash

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=680941
Originally Posted by Kevin Nguyen View Post
kikkoman sauce + dog =
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaymay View Post
lmfao thats why you were always wimpering "its so wet" hahahahahahah
http://www.myplates.com/Images/Plate...ateText=PWRFAP
inhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #62
PsykotiK
Master Member

PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though
i want to do it now, but im scared to hack up my dash
PsykotiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:23 PM   #63
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by K20ADC5R View Post
They all were fun to drive that's for sure. My old EG9 Ferio is stored in Italy, my friend brought it to Germany with him when he left Okinawa, before he left he brought it to his sister's place. He actually got to beat it on the Nurburgring while he was there. He too has a Snisen in the US. Another Honda nut.
any pictures of your previous cars?
Old 03-17-2009, 09:24 PM   #64
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by inhale View Post
i thought you are trying to sell your car?

anyway, local installed his GPS indash

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=680941
i'd be horrified to cut into my dash like that. im just paranoid though
Old 03-19-2009, 12:02 AM   #65
K20ADC5R
Power of Dreams

Quote:
any pictures of your previous cars?
I thought I had some somewhere, but can't seem to locate them on any harddrive. EF3 was Satin Silver with Work RS-Z, EF9 was Teal Green (repaint) with Mugen RNRs, EK4 was Plum with Mugen MF8s, EG9 was Satin Silver also with MF8s and gutted out.

All of them were loud, but never sounded as good as the Teggy did, the 1.6 liters just never had any grunt to it, even with race exhausts on the cars, though they didn't sound anywhere as bad as a lot of Civics I see running around...

Old 03-20-2009, 10:48 PM   #66
KwantumFizzics
Tennis Physicist.

While in Las Vegas for spring break, I saw a cute asian chick cruising the strip in a brand new '09 GPW S2k...bitch

Old 03-24-2009, 11:49 PM   #67
EhPeeToo
@.@

EhPeeToo gets around and is known
EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known
sold my LM F1's Edition

Old 03-24-2009, 11:57 PM   #68
Mr. Anderson
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Mr. Anderson is cool, not as cool as some though Mr. Anderson is cool, not as cool as some though Mr. Anderson is cool, not as cool as some though Mr. Anderson is cool, not as cool as some though Mr. Anderson is cool, not as cool as some though Mr. Anderson is cool, not as cool as some though Mr. Anderson is cool, not as cool as some though Mr. Anderson is cool, not as cool as some though Mr. Anderson is cool, not as cool as some though Mr. Anderson is cool, not as cool as some though Mr. Anderson is cool, not as cool as some though Mr. Anderson is cool, not as cool as some though Mr. Anderson is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwantumFizzics View Post
Let's make believe someone who decides to get the Hondata Toda Reflash for the '06+ S2k...Would it affect the engine if you didn't run the Toda header...if you went a little cheaper with a Buddyclub or DCRH?
Dont even think about CARMAX. They suck. Straight up.

They give you one estimate and thats it. Its really low and NON-negotiable. I waited an hour at the dealership just to hear a quote that was $1,750 off of Acura's.
Harsh Anal Crew #1 + Red Wing #3 BFTD (Back from the Dead) Crew
Mr. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:22 PM   #69
KwantumFizzics
Tennis Physicist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigcheez View Post
Dont even think about CARMAX. They suck. Straight up.

They give you one estimate and thats it. Its really low and NON-negotiable. I waited an hour at the dealership just to hear a quote that was $1,750 off of Acura's.
Damn, good to know

I'm still iffy on selling my type-s though

Old 03-27-2009, 12:00 AM   #70
EhPeeToo
@.@

EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known
so i got rid the f1's for these gotta do a photoshoot when i have time.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:09 AM   #71
PsykotiK
Master Member

PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though
i like
Old 03-27-2009, 01:17 AM   #72
EhPeeToo
@.@

lol
Old 03-27-2009, 12:31 PM   #73
Master Member

45 gets around and is known
45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known
45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:46 PM   #74
PsykotiK
Master Member

lol.. where can i get one?
Old 03-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #75
KwantumFizzics
Tennis Physicist.