TL Picture Gallery! - Page 28 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Acura TL
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-16-2014, 03:46 PM   #676
CLtotheTL32
UA6

CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStrag3 View Post
That's awesome lol, thanks . Been lurking about Acurazine the past few days checking out common issues. Also checked out your progress thread . Thinking about taking one for a spin to see if I should make the switch. Seen a few cammed tl's, so it's nice to see there's a performance market for them.
Thanks man

The performance market was off to a super slow start but with camshafts and especially the ECU modifications thanks to Hondata, the TL is finally starting to get some love. The j-pipe is the best "bang for your buck" and I usually advise people to do that first instead of an intake.

As you can tell by my car, I've gone for more of an aesthetic route, but still have a few small power goodies installed. ATLP made me fall in love with my car all over again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan O'Brien View Post
<insert bone stock silver 2008 type-S here>

2004 Acura TL - White Diamond Pearl/Parchment (Sold)
2001 Acura CL Type-S - Aegean Blue Pearl/Ebony (Sold)
CLtotheTL32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2014, 03:55 PM   #677
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
A friend of mine had a 04 tl and the dash started cracking on him like a broken windshield .small at first and then just bam big ass crack nasty . I bought the protection plan for the interior any breaks or tears BOOM covered .He was the reason I purchased the protection warranty Cz he said it's common on tl s

RSXLESSmember
scrachubut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 04:24 PM   #678
JStrag3
Banned

JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32 View Post
Thanks man

The performance market was off to a super slow start but with camshafts and especially the ECU modifications thanks to Hondata, the TL is finally starting to get some love. The j-pipe is the best "bang for your buck" and I usually advise people to do that first instead of an intake.

As you can tell by my car, I've gone for more of an aesthetic route, but still have a few small power goodies installed. ATLP made me fall in love with my car all over again

Seen your video, sounds really good. Making me really want to get one lol. Very partial to white, or possibly red.
JStrag3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2014, 04:26 PM   #679
JStrag3
Banned

JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrachubut View Post
A friend of mine had a 04 tl and the dash started cracking on him like a broken windshield .small at first and then just bam big ass crack nasty . I bought the protection plan for the interior any breaks or tears BOOM covered .He was the reason I purchased the protection warranty Cz he said it's common on tl s
Light tint on the windshield would probably help with that. I had a hemi ram, and they're also notorious for that. Was tinted 35% and didn't have any issues. Of course that's not for everyone though.
JStrag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 04:44 PM   #680
CLtotheTL32
UA6

CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStrag3 View Post
Seen your video, sounds really good. Making me really want to get one lol. Very partial to white, or possibly red.
Even though WDP looks great, I'll never own another white car. It's great for hiding swirls in the paint but dirt shows very easily.

Red for the 2004-2006 is Redondo Red Pearl and for the 2007-2008 is Moroccan Red Pearl

2004 Acura TL - White Diamond Pearl/Parchment (Sold)
2001 Acura CL Type-S - Aegean Blue Pearl/Ebony (Sold)
CLtotheTL32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:24 AM   #681
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by import_nation View Post

all nice and clean.
Use a better camera. God knows you have a few
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 02:28 AM   #682
snuckerpuss

snuckerpuss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx snuckerpuss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx snuckerpuss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx snuckerpuss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx snuckerpuss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx snuckerpuss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx snuckerpuss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx snuckerpuss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

I just bought this! I need ideas!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
snuckerpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 10:51 AM   #683
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Tein SA coilovers, RV6 cat deletes, ATLP J pipe, Hondata, port and polish the runners, j37 TB and manifold
Old 05-23-2019, 05:00 PM   #684
sara_judjin

sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Acura TL SH-AWD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Acura TL SH-AWD_1.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	549501   Click image for larger version

Name:	Acura TL SH-AWD_2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	549503   Click image for larger version

Name:	Acura TL SH-AWD_3.jpg