Alexís 05 VBP - Page 10 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-30-2019, 10:10 PM   #226
ArcticBlueAlex
Master Member

ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoLoCo View Post
One thing at a time ... picked up this mint steering wheel for $80!! Stoked. This weekend will be putting in some work installing parts Iíve been hoarding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cant get much better than that

Stock > Aftermarket
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2019, 08:07 PM   #227
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Stacking parts. Summer around the corner. AC compressor en route! Not trying to see anything above 80 without AC Oceanside stays 73*

SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:58 PM   #228
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Weeeeeee BASS
Fits like a glove !! 1000W amp in route. Ac compressor came in today ⛄️ stoked. Now if only these darn Hardrace products would get here. Put a $600 order on KSeriesParts lots of fun stuff incoming - shift boot , new front sway bar links, k series spark plug cover new headlight bulbs and some other stuffs

Old 05-15-2019, 07:52 PM   #229
rizz
Master Member

rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice what is that a 10 w7?....
rizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:08 PM   #230
jaymesbry

jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Lol a W7 in a compact hatchback. bad ass. that must be loud as hell... love it
jaymesbry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 06:09 PM   #231
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Alexís 05 VBP

Itís a 12W7 , just picked up this JL JX1000W amp too. Having some technical difficulties -_- Iím not great with wiring , and no high level input cord was provided. So I had to get a high low converter.

For some reason, the amp is not powering on. I volt meter tested everything and itís weird, I have power coming to the cable and my ground is good, but the amp still wonít turn on.
Gfrgggt

Idk whatís going on ... I checked all my connections at the bose amp, I checked power going through the front fuse mounted near battery , I got 12v all the way back to the wire. Is my amp not turning on because of my remote wire? Idk will dig in later today

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 05-16-2019 at 06:16 PM..
Old 05-16-2019, 09:27 PM   #232
jaymesbry

jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaymesbry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
are you using a stock deck?

Where is your remote wire going to?
Old 05-16-2019, 09:42 PM   #233
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Nah I have a pioneer deck. I got everything working I had to replace the fuse in the front. I now need to do some real wiring.

Old 05-17-2019, 02:30 PM   #234
jaymesbry

Quote:
Stacking parts. Summer around the corner. AC compressor en route! Not trying to see anything above 80 without AC <a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/biggrin_color.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Big Grin" ></a> Oceanside stays 73*

Hrmmm the shop said today I need a new compressor also &#x1f61e;. Who are you getting to do the repair? I need to find a new Honda mechanic
Old 05-17-2019, 03:53 PM   #235
troye
Been Around for a while

troye is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Take your car to Marvin, see South Bay Installer thread. Guy is a rock star
troye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:39 PM   #236
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Come to me! In Oceanside! I do my own repairs. I have a shop on Oceanside blvd. In Oceanside. Certified mechanic on spot

Old 05-18-2019, 06:27 AM   #237
jaymesbry

Quote:
Come to me! In Oceanside! I do my own repairs. I have a shop on Oceanside blvd. In Oceanside. Certified mechanic on spot

Works for me. Send over your contact info, ill come see you on the way back from vegas.
Old 05-18-2019, 12:35 PM   #238
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Alexís 05 VBP

Good morning! First round of many stuff to come in

System is bumpin

Old 05-18-2019, 03:56 PM   #239
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Alexís 05 VBP

Hotchkis Front endlinks ,cusco strut tower bar, sparco shift boot, new hydro shield. still waiting on spark plug cover and headlight bulbs PIAA twin Xtreme white sanded down my head lights again so they are really clear

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 05-20-2019 at 07:40 AM..
Old 05-21-2019, 11:07 AM   #240
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Alexís 05 VBP

Rest of the order came in, spark plug cover and hardware, acuity burnt titatinum shift boot collar and PIAA 110W XTEME White headlight bulbs. Also just ordered a black ktuned oil dipstick. Should look really flush.

Really need a better amp for this sub. It works for now but itís trash haha

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 05-21-2019 at 01:55 PM..
Old 05-23-2019, 07:07 PM   #241
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

New KTUNED dip stick and spark plug cover/hardware

Old 05-25-2019, 12:11 AM   #242
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Engine bay looks good! I like the blue/red/yellow color scheme.
dopeyrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:09 PM   #243
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeyrsx View Post
Engine bay looks good! I like the blue/red/yellow color scheme.

Thanks! I need to do some major clean up in the engine bay. As soon as my warehouse frees up space ... gonna rip the front end apart take the radiator out and get to doing some real clean up. Got a lot of suspension parts I havenít installed, got my new steering wheel to put in, have my new headlamp bulbs to put in, ac compressor is going in , gates radiator hose is goin in , buddyclub ball joints , Hardrace reverse tie rods, lower the ride height. Waiting for Hardrace lower control arm bushings. I really need to make time to do all this... starting school on Monday 17th... -_- 3 classes for summer. Sooo idk I think I can take the sprinter ( train ) there is a pickup and drop off like 300ft from my shop and goes almost straight to campus so it would be the perfect time to dump my car on jack stands

Old 06-12-2019, 12:20 AM   #244
troye
Been Around for a while

yeah...what's there to really think about it if you can ride the sprinter
Old 06-12-2019, 09:08 AM   #245
Jimmikatt

Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I got that Skunk2 shift knob for mine, but i pulled it off my Civic when i sold it.
I paid a hefty price for it, and i'm not letting it go. Love the feel, and it's very heavy.
Jimmikatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:42 PM   #246
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Yeah I love the shift knob. Well, the crx I bought last week took all my project time before school. Got a lot done on it. Made a booboo here and there. Left the oil filter off like an idiot after I did all this work ... leaked out all my oil. Had to do a big clean up, put the filter back on , verified that I actually put the oil pan gasket back on successfully. Timing belt looked brand new. New plugs, new valve cover gasket kit, trans fluid , new washers, new radiator hoses, valvoline 5-30 maxlife and Genuine Honda oil filter, new air intake filter. New hardware. Tomorrow taking it to get exhaust pipe welded back on that I cut to do the oil pan. next will be looking at brakes, suspension, found a passenger tail light and itís in the mail , gonna get it Smogged , tags, wax it and take it to car wash power wash. Super happy with this purchase. Trying my best to keep it.

Old 06-17-2019, 12:02 AM   #247
Jimmikatt

Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jimmikatt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Forgot to put the oil filter on..... lol
I bet that was one big fucking mess to clean up.
I guess you found a new way to flush the oil system.
Jimmikatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:18 PM   #248
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

finally got the car transferred over to me off non-op. Got it to the muffler shop. Welded the pipe back in. They were able to get all the exhaust hardware off and replace with new hardware!! Today I drove it up to my house from the muffler shop. It started to over heat. Lower radiator hose needs replaced, needs new thermostat and gasket, need to diagnose fan see if itís turning on or not. ( this thing is taking all my free time) started school this week. Books cost like 422$ ... so lame. Haha. Tomorrow off to Honda dealer to order some more parts. Iíll probably dig around and see what else I can order first. Oh I also got a new tire put on the original rim. So wax and new pics coming tomorrow. New shop vacuum I got is kicking ass! Cleaned up the interior pretty well. Now for seat removal and interior deep clean too.

Old 06-19-2019, 08:29 PM   #249
troye
Been Around for a while

Old 06-21-2019, 08:57 PM   #250
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Alexís 05 VBP

Yay Honda parts. I think the thermostat was rusted shut or something ... either way new thermostat , gasket , belts, and window molding plastic ( couldnít believe was still available !!)

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 06-21-2019 at 09:03 PM..