CRSX CHAT thread. Breaking the internet one thread at a time. - Page 5 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 06-10-2019, 10:39 AM   #101
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2019, 10:43 AM   #102
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Old 06-10-2019, 10:48 AM   #103
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage

Old 06-10-2019, 10:50 AM   #104
reddirtross

reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
What a way to check into the feed this morning. I am NOT offended by those nipples and I would love to see more!

Happy Monday everyone. Back at the work week grind. Although, my work is taking me out of state this week and I am rather excited about that. Sunny weather and women in fewer clothing items here I come!
reddirtross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 11:01 AM   #105
reddirtross

reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
Own a condo currently. It was the best way to get back into the town we wanted to be in before my kid started school. And were not spending $1200+ on rent.

But there are downsides. Living with neighbors a foot away, no garage, no private yard.
Sounds like the coast savings are worth it though. Better you than me. I had a condo once, when the Mrs. and I were first married, and I have to say it was not good. No privacy, loud neighbors, we couldn't get loud... a frustrating experience.

I currently live in the city, looking to get out where I can stretch my legs a little bit, have a pool, and not worry about people watching me drink a beer in the back yard.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:01 AM   #106
reddirtross

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
Fantastic!!!!
Old 06-10-2019, 11:13 AM   #107
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddirtross View Post
Sounds like the coast savings are worth it though. Better you than me. I had a condo once, when the Mrs. and I were first married, and I have to say it was not good. No privacy, loud neighbors, we couldn't get loud... a frustrating experience.

I currently live in the city, looking to get out where I can stretch my legs a little bit, have a pool, and not worry about people watching me drink a beer in the back yard.
We were paying $875 to rent a 2br in the neighboring city. We needed to be back in our home town for school and wanted 3br. And the rents here are $1200+ for a 3br, $1400 with the dog.

Our mortgage, including the HOA fee is $925.

Well see where were at financially in a few years and possibly buy a house. Only been here 7 months.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 02:37 PM   #108
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
ayo in on this place and back to work as well today
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASKô Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 02:39 PM   #109
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
well... we fixed jessica's car. kien and m buddy andy helped me friday night and i'm staggered that we got it done that night. had some issues draining the coolant, valve on the radiator is fucked for whatever reason. main line back to it the assholes at dodge decided to clock the tab you pinch right into the fucking frame of the car so we had to pull two other hoses to get the bulk out. but we got it tore down, cleaned up and back together along with oil and coolant changed out by 12:30am starting at around 5:30 (just me). everything seems to be holding, not sure what failed on the part but something did... haven't been leaking oil the last couple days and coolant levels are holding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoLoCo View Post
Oof, speedball is regulated chrono each match, no sneaky bull shit lil kid shots, and you can get decent cases of paint for about $25-35/case. I did really well yesterday. Bunkered a D4 player. Got a lot of good kills. Idk where u weíre playing for $100case I would not be playing this game either if that was the deal haha. I actually just got a beating from the miss for spending too much money between my car audio system and the paintball stuff. I think the car audio stuff needs to get sold. Putting JL12W7 and 1000w amp in sale sections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this was back in the late 90s man... paintballs used to made a different way, they were a lot more consistent but it costed more to make them so cases were about 90 to 110. it's a lot of why i got out of the sport ages ago. then again too i wasn't into speedball and the like either.

why now you need barrel kits to size your paint...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
yeah around DC/Tysons/Arlington/Reston/North VA is mostly all the same. you get your fancy bars and restaurants, also lounges to hang at. also the office buildings and everything you would get in a city like environment which can be boring. the shopping malls are all the same as well....

but Montana you get to see the sky and stars unlike the VA/MD/DC area and there is actually a lot to do. not sure how long that would last, but so far i haven't found a moment that is boring and checking out stuff. of course there is a city too, but mountains is where the fun is at haha
I loved it up there, then again i've always liked the mountains and less people. i've never been much for the city life. tried it when i was just out of highschool and couldn't stand it
Old 06-10-2019, 02:44 PM   #110
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
didn't do much yesterday, got home early and unpacked a few things. also moved items we got for friends and family to the side and will be giving those out later. didn't have any foods and wasn't feeling like making anything, so went to a cheesecake factory restaurant for dinner. ordered more than we should so end up taking stuff to go and ate for lunch at work.

regular monday here
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASKô Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 03:19 PM   #111
02s2knick
Master Member

02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Damn near broke my big toe after dropping a thick wall square stock tubing on it when trying to do body work on the war jeep. But made a new patch panel and fitted the tool box bottom.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190608_212526_1560197838472.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	320.4 KB
ID:	549633  
99 Camry - (totaled) plate&6 screws in my forearm
02Rsx-s -- sold!
02 S2k-- sold
02s2knick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 08:26 AM   #112
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02s2knick View Post
Damn near broke my big toe after dropping a thick wall square stock tubing on it when trying to do body work on the war jeep. But made a new patch panel and fitted the tool box bottom.
Losing a toe nail?

It feels so good today. Wind blowing, blue skies. Hard to stay at work...
Old 06-11-2019, 10:34 AM   #113
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Taking the m3 to Dallas this weekend to get the rod bearings and motor mounts replaced. Then flying to Omaha to go to the college world series. Hogs play Saturday at 6. Went last year and it was a blast.
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 12:50 PM   #114
02s2knick
Master Member

02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Losing a toe nail?

It feels so good today. Wind blowing, blue skies. Hard to stay at work...
got lucky and missed the toe nail! But huge progress on more body work last night. getting real close to mocking up everything on the frame. I look forward to driving this slow turd lol
99 Camry - (totaled) plate&6 screws in my forearm
02Rsx-s -- sold!
02 S2k-- sold
02s2knick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:39 PM   #115
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotexigeus View Post
Taking the m3 to Dallas this weekend to get the rod bearings and motor mounts replaced. Then flying to Omaha to go to the college world series. Hogs play Saturday at 6. Went last year and it was a blast.
Best decision you can make with that car. It won't be in the back of your mind.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:40 PM   #116
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02s2knick View Post
got lucky and missed the toe nail! But huge progress on more body work last night. getting real close to mocking up everything on the frame. I look forward to driving this slow turd lol
BTW My Atlas is in and it is glorious.

20190609_122040 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

Last edited by thetastelingers; 06-11-2019 at 03:20 PM..
Old 06-11-2019, 03:19 PM   #117
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
It is absolutely beautiful here. 79 degrees, windy, partly cloudy. Can't wait to get off work and ride the mountain bike.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:54 PM   #118
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
It is absolutely beautiful here. 79 degrees, windy, partly cloudy. Can't wait to get off work and ride the mountain bike.
same, got my mowing done yesterday so will prob play with the kids outside the rest of the night tonight.
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:43 PM   #119
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotexigeus View Post

Oooh Nebraska college girls.... sounds amazing ... ordered crx parts yesterday... valve cover gasket kit , oil pan gasket, spark plugs, Honda manual Trans fluid, genuine Honda oil filter, crush washers, gonna spray and cool the valve cover wrinkle black , do the maint. Clean it up , see if itís leaking oil anywhere else, give it a little wax, put a tire on it , see if it will pass smog -_-

AC machine is one thing after the other , should be in good working order tomorrow hopefully, then I can fix all my cars AC. Itís getting hot... think it even broke 80 last couple days :P blue skies here !! Been in the pool in the day and jacuzzi at night.

I think I lost my whee lock key for my WORK lugs :donít know: gonna spend tomorrow looking for it cuz I need to adjust ride height , and get these reverse tie rods in , RCA ball joints, and hopefully lca bushings come in soon

SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 06:11 AM   #120
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoLoCo View Post
Oooh Nebraska college girls.... sounds amazing ... ordered crx parts yesterday... valve cover gasket kit , oil pan gasket, spark plugs, Honda manual Trans fluid, genuine Honda oil filter, crush washers, gonna spray and cool the valve cover wrinkle black , do the maint. Clean it up , see if itís leaking oil anywhere else, give it a little wax, put a tire on it , see if it will pass smog -_-

AC machine is one thing after the other , should be in good working order tomorrow hopefully, then I can fix all my cars AC. Itís getting hot... think it even broke 80 last couple days :P blue skies here !! Been in the pool in the day and jacuzzi at night.

I think I lost my whee lock key for my WORK lugs :donít know: gonna spend tomorrow looking for it cuz I need to adjust ride height , and get these reverse tie rods in , RCA ball joints, and hopefully lca bushings come in soon

I didn't see turbo in that list of parts for the CRX...
Old 06-12-2019, 06:19 AM   #121
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
mmmmmm..... high heels....

Old 06-12-2019, 02:21 PM   #122
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start

Been on site the last 2 days, just got back to the office. So much better than staring at a screen all day.

Last edited by Professor Awesome; 06-12-2019 at 03:06 PM..
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 03:27 PM   #123
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post

Been on site the last 2 days, just got back to the office. So much better than staring at a screen all day.
Yeah I have been bored AS FUCK this week with minimal work to do. Just kind of passing time...
But getting paid for it, sooooooo
Old 06-12-2019, 07:18 PM   #124
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
CRSX CHAT thread. Breaking the internet one thread at a time.

Ok crx parts in , pulled the valve cover , timing belt looks pretty new, as does valve cover gasket and spark plug seals. However they didnít get the kit because the washer-grommets on the valve cover that torque down, completely deteriorated. I could almost hand twist them off. Oil pan gasket was the culprit for oil leak. Thatís getting changed. Stripped the valve cover, sanded it down , Wrinkle Black Plus Rattle job went down , now itís being cooked in the oven. Pics.

Ugh looks like I missed a section on the corner .... Noob

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 06-12-2019 at 07:23 PM..
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:21 AM   #125
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Taking a 1/2 day to eat lunch with the wife then we're going to watch avengers finally.
Then off for some mountain bike fun.