Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Hood dampers

Tags
dampers hood
1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Mikeman711 
#1 ·
Has anyone used hood dampers before on here and what ones have you tried I seen ones before where the hood is litterly standing almost straight up with some those are the ones I want any idea what brand those are and what brands are good to use

#2 · (Edited)
I went ahead and took the liberty of editing your post so that someone might be able to actually read it and help you. :thumbsup:

Has anyone used hood dampers before? ̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ Which ones have you tried? I've seen ones before where the hood is li ̶t̶terally standing almost straight up. ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ Those are the ones I want. Any idea what brand those are? ̶a̶n̶d̶ Which brands are good to use?

That was a fun little project.

You'll find that the search function is a good thing.

NRG has good dampers.

#3 ·
I don’t see anything wrong with the post and yes I’m aware of the search but you can’t ask questions in the search like google and when I typed keywords in all I found was ones people are selling . But hey thanks for being a Douche .... and yes I seen those brand but I want to know people experience with them cause I have read other post about people
Using eBay ones and said they were good and lasting good and the nrg ones are hit and miss some work good and some don’t last ! So yes I did my searching !

#7 ·
Ok awesome thansk for your response I will be getting then and maybe some quick release hood hinges since the guy I got car from said he ran over the driver side one and now hood does not close correctly just finely ordered all the stuff I want to make my shifting pracise ! Next is the under body pans

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.