Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

for previous Celica GTS owners that now have Type S

16K views 383 replies 51 participants last post by  Creepy Chris 
#1 ·
Sup all, as of late i've been going back and forth between the Celica GTS and Type S...and people say the Celica GTS can beat the RSX on turns, and its lighter than the RSX, but lacking of aftermarket support (for now), and the Type S has a huge aftermarket support. so for the people who's own Celica's who's gotten a Type S would u recommend getting Type S and upgrade the suspension to handle like the Celica around turns, and upgrading the braking? or stay with the Celica and wait for the aftermarket to pick up for it?

#377 ·
I got an 05 type s and my friend has a 00 gts and the handling feels the same and I always end up smashing him in a race. The rsx feels a lot more standard and more confertable to drive. Not only that, you can find much more mods for an rsx than you can for gts. Just mod the rsx a little and not only will you be quicker your car will look 10 billion times better.

They are both still really nice cars to have either way but in the long run I think youll be glad you got the type s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.