***List of Wheel Sizes, Offsets, and Tire Sizes for RSX. - Page 53 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > SUSPENSION > Wheels & Tires
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-25-2014, 11:27 PM   #1301
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuel53 View Post
The tire should look good on the rims, but you might have to camber that +27 rim slightly. If the +40 is going on the front I'm thinking you might have to run a spacer, to clear the suspension. Not sure though. But regardless the tire will look almost light my tires in the picture but with the side wall with a very slight stretch to it.
ehhh which ones you think would fit better the +27 all around or +40 all around. I'm not trying to run spacers so if i do with the +40 then their out of the picture. I'm not trying to run any camber il just super roll my fenders more lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2014, 11:36 PM   #1302
Fuel53
You wish

Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moises's_Rsx View Post
ehhh which ones you think would fit better the +27 all around or +40 all around. I'm not trying to run spacers so if i do with the +40 then their out of the picture. I'm not trying to run any camber il just super roll my fenders more lol
If you put a +40 in the rear your going to have to run at least a 10mm spacer to clear the trailing arm, but not sure about the front with a 18x9.5 +40 rim. If you do +27 all around then you will not have to run spacers, but fender rolling would be needed to help you with your wheel tuck and camber issue. Your going to have to run some camber with those rim specs. When your car is at zero camber with them on your car they will stick out from your fenders about 1 inch. Keep in mind that if you run camber you will eat up your tires on the inside. Think about that and let me know if I can help any.
Old 01-25-2014, 11:49 PM   #1303
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuel53 View Post
If you put a +40 in the rear your going to have to run at least a 10mm spacer to clear the trailing arm, but not sure about the front with a 18x9.5 +40 rim. If you do +27 all around then you will not have to run spacers, but fender rolling would be needed to help you with your wheel tuck and camber issue. Your going to have to run some camber with those rim specs. When your car is at zero camber with them on your car they will stick out from your fenders about 1 inch. Keep in mind that if you run camber you will eat up your tires on the inside. Think about that and let me know if I can help any.
i don't mind my wheels sticking out my fenders as long as i don't serious and i can dd it. i like that aggressive look. i just do not want to run camber.

Quote:

Old 01-26-2014, 01:54 PM   #1304
matrix22
CHEAP TRACKDAYS WANTED

matrix22 has been a little shit in the past
i guess my 335 R888s are out.

matrix22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:30 AM   #1305
RsxFresh

RsxFresh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RsxFresh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RsxFresh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RsxFresh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RsxFresh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RsxFresh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RsxFresh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RsxFresh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm buying rpf1's in 17-8.5 with a +30 offset which tire would fit without being stretched. 225/45,225/40, 235/40-45 . As far as performance is 45 aspec ratio better than 40? I already tried searching couldn't really find an answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew dc5 View Post
I think they put it there to seal in the rsx demons that live inside your backseat. The ones that do reach arounds while you're driving, and squeeze your weiner when VTEC comes in.
RsxFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:58 PM   #1306
ohyeahitskham
Bonhomies Panties

ohyeahitskham is on a distinguished road ohyeahitskham is on a distinguished road
18x8.5 +30 225/40/18 no modification?
Broke Student Crew #106
ohyeahitskham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:04 PM   #1307
JStrag3
Banned

JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix22 View Post
i guess my 335 R888s are out.

JStrag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:49 AM   #1308
ohsnapzitzmeng
Master Member

ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
no one has 17x9?
ohsnapzitzmeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:28 PM   #1309
IronGumby
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD

IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsnapzitzmeng View Post
no one has 17x9?
not without modification. check out the functional tire threads:
****OFFICIAL**** Non Retarded Tires / Stupid Tire size Chat Thread
*Official* Nonretarded / functional tire thread part II
lots of goodies there

Last edited by IronGumby; 02-09-2014 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: more appropriate/helpful response
IronGumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:28 AM   #1310
KennyNSB

KennyNSB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KennyNSB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KennyNSB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KennyNSB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KennyNSB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KennyNSB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KennyNSB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KennyNSB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Does anyone have any ideas on 18x9.5 +15 or 18x9.5 +10? If I want the height at just eliminating wheel gap and just hardly tucking tire. and camber is set at -2. If I wanted no body modifications should I go 225/40 or 235/40? Will the wheel poke out too far?
KennyNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:33 PM   #1311
Jsherry20

Jsherry20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jsherry20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jsherry20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jsherry20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jsherry20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jsherry20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jsherry20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jsherry20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Will 17x10+25 with 235/40/17s fit with pulled and rolled fenders and minimal negative camber?
Jsherry20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 03:48 PM   #1312
muj_DC5

muj_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx muj_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx muj_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx muj_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx muj_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx muj_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx muj_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx muj_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
got enkie gc01 48, 17X8J, 235/45/R17

what do i need for them to make it fit im lowered on junk2 2.25fr and 2.0rr

would 20mm spacers work? only for the rear or do i need the front as well???????
muj_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 02:19 PM   #1313
dc5_dy
is John

dc5_dy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i dont know if this is the right thread..

what hubcentric rings are you using? aluminum or plastic? i bought mine in Wheel Works but its not that tight.. its hella loose..

mine looks like this (got it from the tire shop "NO BRAND")... same as kseriesparts but not (ENKEI)

from kseriesparts

this one is plastic but it has clips..

or the aluminum? do they hold onto the rims?

metal? do they hold onto the rims?

Last edited by dc5_dy; 04-11-2014 at 05:44 PM..
dc5_dy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:24 PM   #1314
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Aluminum would make more vibration noise than rubber

Quote:
Old 04-11-2014, 05:33 PM   #1315
JStrag3
Banned

JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Aluminum could oxidize, so if you get them, make sure they're anodized. I'd also coat them in Anti-seize.

Plastic can melt, should you track it or drive it hard.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:46 PM   #1316
dc5_dy
is John

Quote:
Aluminum would make more vibration noise than rubber
i see.. i thought it was better..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStrag3 View Post
Aluminum could oxidize, so if you get them, make sure they're anodized. I'd also coat them in Anti-seize.

Plastic can melt, should you track it or drive it hard.
can melt??? i dont think theyre just regular plastics...??
Old 04-11-2014, 05:51 PM   #1317
JStrag3
Banned

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/2435...-at-the-track/

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/wheel...17x8-45-a.html

http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=140144
Old 04-11-2014, 06:02 PM   #1318
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Plastic/rubber is good tho if your car is a daily, its its for autocross then yea aluminum

Quote:
Old 04-11-2014, 06:19 PM   #1319
dc5_dy
is John

Quote:
Plastic/rubber is good tho if your car is a daily, its its for autocross then yea aluminum

my car is just for daily so i think im ok.. lol
Old 04-11-2014, 06:21 PM   #1320
JStrag3
Banned

Yea you'll be fine, just as a forewarning if you track it. I had plastic on mine with no issues.
Old 04-11-2014, 06:23 PM   #1321
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Some wheels you dont need rings. The cr ultimates i have i think they were made if not the same then close to the size of rsx. I dont even vibrate at 60 or even going 80, steering wheel still feels smooth

Quote:
Old 04-11-2014, 06:28 PM   #1322
JStrag3
Banned

jdm hub bores are usually small.

my mustangs where 73.1mm.
Old 04-12-2014, 05:57 AM   #1323
xXxelis_prxXx
Master Member

xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i know i need to search but my internet sucks balls in Afghanistan i got 17x8 35 225 45 17 i will rub i need something special to fit this ??? thanks in advance guys

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=852702 milano red
xXxelis_prxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:52 AM   #1324
Prezes5
shift into R for a Rocket

Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Some wheels you dont need rings. The cr ultimates i have i think they were made if not the same then close to the size of rsx. I dont even vibrate at 60 or even going 80, steering wheel still feels smooth
I run hubrings since they came with the wheels and supposed to be more stable. Didn't even get them rebalanced and no vibrations or shakes at 85+mph. The lugs center the wheel so I don't think I would even need them.
1 3 5
╠╬╣┐ Polish Immigrant Crew
2 4 6 R
Progress Coilovers//Invidia Q300//Evo 9 Enkei//Injen MR CRSX Edition//OEM+
Prezes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:35 PM   #1325
nutsfu

nutsfu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nutsfu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nutsfu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nutsfu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nutsfu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nutsfu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nutsfu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nutsfu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
18x9 +35 ???

I am considering getting some wheels that are 18x9 +35 paired with either 235/35/R18 or 245/35/R18. Will this fit with no issues or modifications?
I have an '06 with an A-Spec drop. I don't plan to go any lower and don't want to add any camber. I wouldn't mind rolling the fenders if necessary. And I don't want stretched tires.
I know you guys usually recommend taller sidewalls, but the online calculators say that 35 will keep my speedo accurate.
nutsfu is offline   Reply With Quote