Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

A-Spec Suspension Drop Pic Thread***

250K views 1K replies 257 participants last post by  Da9todc5xsr82 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. I can never get enough of the A-Spec suspension drop pictures, and it seems that there are so many threads on this subject that it's a little time consuming to browse them all. So if we can, all post pictures of your dropped rsx with the aspec suspension that way we can easily see how good/low the drop is, as we all know thats probably the most common question!

This is someone else's car but Im using it just to get the thread started :thumbsup: Looks like it double posted, my oh my :(

See less See more
#132 · (Edited)
Just installed today and wow... what a difference. From stock suspension to a-spec :love:

i already got a side pic of my car stock. ill take one with a-spec so y'all can see the diff. ill try to do it this weekend.

i like the drop... it's low enough so it doesn't look like a 4x4 anymore, but high enough so that i don't have to worry too much about where i drive. good shiz :thumbsup:

Stock:

#143 ·
that looks good, I hope my '02 will look similar when I install my aspec!

#145 · (Edited)
my only complaint is that theres a little bit too much wheel gap in the back. I kinda like the look of the RSX with a slight rake, but the a-spec kit drops the back only a little bit while it makes a much bigger difference in the front. (I guess this is because the front is higher to begin with, but now i have a bigger wheel gap in the back than front for sure)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.