ECU tuning *chat* ask your questions here first - Page 80 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > ECU Tuning RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-13-2019, 09:53 PM   #1976
all<dc5
NA Today

all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfarmakas17 View Post
Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this...

I managed to keep my WOT AFR between 12.8-13.1 from 2000-7000 (A3) in 3rd gear, but I'm showing larger variances in other gears. Anywhere from high 11's to mid 13's. Is this normal with K series motors, or do I have a super secret problem waiting to bite me in the ass?

It's just a plain old A3 w/bolt ons paired to the auto tranny, tuned by Tkane on Ktuner with adjustments to the WOT columns made by me.
You can set WOT to closed loop now with Kpro. At least with V4, not sure about the older versions.
'03 Tacoma Prerunner V6
all<dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2019, 09:58 PM   #1977
all<dc5
NA Today

all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelatedAf View Post
I've tried to do that but the "download" button is greyed out. Even when I load a base map and try to upload it, the upload button is greyed out and i can't seem to figure out why.
I think I had a similar issue when I upgraded to v4 but I think what I had to do cleared the calibration from the ECU. Wasn't an issue for me since I already had it saved. Let me know if you're willing to do that and I'll look in Kmanager and see if I can remember what I did
'03 Tacoma Prerunner V6
Old 03-13-2019, 10:17 PM   #1978
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by all<dc5 View Post
Quote:
Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this...

I managed to keep my WOT AFR between 12.8-13.1 from 2000-7000 (A3) in 3rd gear, but I'm showing larger variances in other gears. Anywhere from high 11's to mid 13's. Is this normal with K series motors, or do I have a super secret problem waiting to bite me in the ass?

It's just a plain old A3 w/bolt ons paired to the auto tranny, tuned by Tkane on Ktuner with adjustments to the WOT columns made by me.
You can set WOT to closed loop now with Kpro. At least with V4, not sure about the older versions.
Any idea if the “WOT Enrichment” tab on Ktuner is the same? I fucked with it once and noticed it remained in closed loop while maintaining the desired AFR.
mfarmakas17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 05:25 PM   #1979
all<dc5
NA Today

Quote:
Any idea if the “WOT Enrichment” tab on Ktuner is the same? I fucked with it once and noticed it remained in closed loop while maintaining the desired AFR.
I'm not familiar with Ktuner, sorry
'03 Tacoma Prerunner V6