Come and judge my rsx and talk about yours. - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-03-2019, 02:52 AM   #1
06-k20a2

06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Come and judge my rsx and talk about yours.

Bored and wanna hear some other experienced opinions on my rsx built for boost and almost ready for a spinny boy. All questions welcomed!!!!!
06-k20a2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2019, 04:06 PM   #2
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 05:54 PM   #3
06-k20a2

06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06-k20a2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moises's_Rsx View Post
Pics?

Yeah sorry it took so long for reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
06-k20a2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2019, 07:59 AM   #4
GawdStyle

GawdStyle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GawdStyle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GawdStyle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GawdStyle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GawdStyle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GawdStyle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GawdStyle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GawdStyle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Looking good love the wheels

GawdStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 11:09 AM   #5
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
What wheels are those? I'm wondering if they come in a higher offset.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:21 PM   #6
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Looks nice id get meatier tires tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 05:02 PM   #7
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Mexi flush

SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 03:17 PM   #8
InTheZone

InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Color - 10/10
Body - Missing "Type" on Trunk - 9/10
Wheels/Tires - Need wider tires to protect lips and give you more grip - 5/10
InTheZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:49 AM   #9
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheZone View Post
Color - 10/10
Body - Missing "Type" on Trunk - 9/10
Wheels/Tires - Need wider tires to protect lips and give you more grip - 5/10
Actually:

Old Yesterday, 06:50 AM   #10
InTheZone

InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InTheZone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
Actually:

You're right, for whatever reason it looked different/less visible than I'm used to seeing
InTheZone is offline   Reply With Quote