Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

***My 2002 DSM Type-S***

Tags
2002 dsm types
14K views 144 replies 83 participants last post by  rsxteufel 
#1 · (Edited)
I've been a member here for nearly six years and never have created my own showoff thread, so here it is. I'm going to try to post the pix I have in chronological order from first purchased to how it stands now. My mods are minimal, but mostly OEM. Many other cars have come and gone in my lifetime, but this one I've kept and plan to for a long time. Comments, complaints, suggestions welcome! :thumbsup:

********FRESH PIX ON PAGE 6*************

When I first purchased her in March 2005 with 29K on the ODO! As of February 2011, I have nearly 90K.

Something I regret doing everyday. Luckly, this stupid waste of money lasted for only a few months :face:

Early 2006: Got the stockies back on and some 3M metalized 35% tint. (35% is the limit for AZ, which was relevant at the time)

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#29 ·
Thanks, man!

what camera and editing software are you using? just curious, i have a nikon d5000 but i suck with it :eek:
Some pix were taken with my el cheapo Kodak point-in-shoot camera which I leave in the car. Some other pix are with my Nikon L110 super-zoom. I don't have a fancy SLR like yours. :( Editing is done with Photoshop with a little HDR toning in some. I'm still experimenting...:thumbsup:

#32 ·
The first couple pics of the blackouts.... jizzed myself :eek: .... car seriously looks angry :firemad: love the work and find the aspec a tasteful drop

#33 ·
DSM crew holla. Car looks great simple and clean :thumbsup:

#36 ·
starting to come together really well. love those shots u took. coilovers should be next with some wheels :]

#47 ·
Thanks! Currently looking for wheels...

youve got some nice photography skills! a mild drop and 05+ wheels would finish it off nicely.
:thumbsup: Currently on the search for 05-06 rims

Thanks, man!

simple and clean:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks!

reminds me of that movie Silent Hill:noes:

keep up the good work!
Because of your post, I had to go and rent Silent Hill. Haven't seen it in a while. :)

Dope :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

nice, keep up the work
Thanks!

nice pics!
Thanks, photography is getting better here and there...not an expert yet.

i absolutly love the foot tracks... you can tell what angle you went at to take pics. its awesome. yes definitely beautiful pictures... you should put ur signature on them, and a lower drop would set it off nicely. great work!
Sig is a nice idea! I might do that. :thumbsup:

nice pic's in for moar
Moar on their way!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.