can i run 100 shot without kpro? - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Nitrous Oxide RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 06-03-2011, 07:59 PM   #26
Allmotork24
All motor k son!!!

Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I ran 12 passes on the direct port 100 shot a wet system with no probelm..untuned and with no kpro...my motor still feels the same and doesnt smoke or anything....only bad thing that happend was that my buddy tolted the rear end of his rsx either than that no problems what so ever..
Allmotork24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2011, 08:31 AM   #27
03ssmrsx
Blown

03ssmrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 03ssmrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 03ssmrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 03ssmrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 03ssmrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 03ssmrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 03ssmrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 03ssmrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 03ssmrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 03ssmrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 03ssmrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
so you have kpro and nitrous but you dont want to install kpro to properly run nitrous because....?

sure you can run it without kpro but I can also not change my oil for 10k miles, should I? probably not.
03ssmrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:19 PM   #28
LCFJ888
R.I.Pieces

LCFJ888 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy ep3 View Post
"I need two of the big ones Harry, and I need them by tonight."
I haven't got to use that in forever
ive seen the way you drive, you have a heavy foot, you'll blow yourself to pieces..
LCFJ888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2011, 07:20 PM   #29
LCFJ888
R.I.Pieces

LCFJ888 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03ssmrsx View Post
so you have kpro and nitrous but you dont want to install kpro to properly run nitrous because....?

sure you can run it without kpro but I can also not change my oil for 10k miles, should I? probably not.
this^
LCFJ888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:58 AM   #30
Hondata
Manufacturer

Hondata is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
As a rule of thumb you should retard 1 degree for every 10HP worth of nitrous you add. Can you run a 100 shot without management? Yes. Should you? No.

What are the consequences?
The significantly increased cylinder pressure increases the load tremendously on the rods and bearings leading to a much higher risk of failure. Through our landspeed racing program we have found we can sustain a continuous (minutes at a time) 140 shot on a built K20A2.

Lets put it this way.
Running a 100 shot of nitrous with stock ignition timing is much harder on your engine than an additional 100 HP with a turbo using stock ignition- and how many people here would run a turbo this way?

To contact us with questions or problems, see hondata.com Do not post questions on this forum for our specific attention nor PM us as we can not guarantee a response.

Last edited by Hondata; 06-06-2011 at 12:01 PM..
Hondata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:29 PM   #31
Allmotork24
All motor k son!!!

Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Allmotork24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
the block is pretty much stock besides the eagle rods..
Allmotork24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:36 AM   #32
Jordan Dc5
Green Bastard.

Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allmotork24 View Post
ive never really messed with a k series this is my first..ive only built b series and so on...and yes i understand how nitrious works i just dont understand the whole kpro ecu..it seems to me that every mod besides basic bolt ons requires you to tune the kpro..
1)you already have kpro? but dont have it in your car?
2)you want to run a 100 shot without kpro? but you have k pro?
3)You have k pro, but you dont know how it worksS

Instagram:JordanBryantDc5
Jordan Dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:40 AM   #33
Jordan Dc5
Green Bastard.

Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jordan Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
i really want to run a direct port 100 shot on my car...would i b able to with out kpro?

Quote:
I ran 12 passes on the direct port 100 shot a wet system with no probelm..untuned and with no kpro...my motor still feels the same and doesnt smoke or anything....only bad thing that happend was that my buddy tolted the rear end of his rsx either than that no problems what so ever..
, you have been caught
Instagram:JordanBryantDc5
Jordan Dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:29 PM   #34
nineteendc5
Master Member

nineteendc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nineteendc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nineteendc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nineteendc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nineteendc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nineteendc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nineteendc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nineteendc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nineteendc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Dc5 View Post
, you have been caught
lmao
Old 03-12-2019, 10:54 AM   #35
Jimmybeast45

Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Попробуйте посмотреть как работают настройки kpno
Jimmybeast45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:55 AM   #36
Jimmybeast45

Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jimmybeast45 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Try to see how the kpno settings work.
Jimmybeast45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 12:19 PM   #37
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmybeast45 View Post
Try to see how the kpno settings work.
this thread has been inactive for 8 years...
mfarmakas17 is offline   Reply With Quote