Griffin 92-95 Civic radiator??? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > ADVANCED PERFORMANCE > Welding, Fabrication, & Tools
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-20-2017, 01:47 AM   #1
Shevyshev

Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Griffin 92-95 Civic radiator???

So I got this griffin radiator from a buddy of mine for basically free so I couldn't turn down the deal, it is a griffin meant for a k swap in a 92-95 Civic, I was wondering if anyone know I found it is possible to make this radiator work in my 2002 type s, it is a $400 radiator and they are supposed to be really good so I'd like to make it work if it's possible??
Shevyshev is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2017, 04:45 AM   #2
Shevyshev

Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shevyshev is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm assuming if I just get the radiator hose kit for a k series swap for a 92-95 Civic it will work because it's for the same motor just in a different chassis so the hoses run from the same starting point on the motor regardless of what chassis the motor is in, so if the radiator is meant for a 92-95 Civic with a k swap then it would make sense if I got the hose kit for that chassis that it would work?? Anyone have any insight or opinions on my theory?
Shevyshev is offline   Reply With Quote