Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Buddy Club Header

4K views 46 replies 23 participants last post by  xthundersz 
#1 · (Edited)
I posted this in the All-Motor section but I thought you JDM junkies would like it too. JDM yO!

Well I just recieved mines today and the build quality looks awesome :drool: ! Will be installing tomorrow.

The runners are smoothen out so well you just gotta see it in person.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

This will not clear the USDM front sway, it will knock against the sway bar. You have a lot of options out there such as Toda front sway, CTR front sway, Whiteline front sway, etc. But the easiest and cheapest one to get a hold of is the EM2 (2002 civic) front sway, here is the part # 51300-S5D-A01 and it will cost you around $40-$50 at your local honda dealer, it is a direct bolt on.

New pics. I'm not running a front sway bar right now because Diamond Bar Honda had to special order it. Will pick mines up tomorrow.

Instead of placing the primary o2 in the spot where it belongs I plugged up that hole and moved it into the middle spot. If you were to place it in the first spot it will only read a/f from cylinder 2 and 3. I used an o2 extension for this.

Click for video clip

See less See more
#11 ·
EVega said:
Alright I couldnt take it, I just put my preorder in for one! :thumbsup: Post some installed pics and if there are any down falls with it. Knowing about the Spec III I have im sure there will be a rattle issue with those springs.
I had the prototype on my car before which is the exact same. Only downfall I had was the sway bar issue, but you can easily fix that with a new one.

#18 ·
DOHCtor said:
I know how many you're getting :laughing:
yeah more thanb half that the US is getting :eek:

#25 ·
o6dc5S 3.25.05<3 said:
how does it compare to toda? toda is only 100 more and you need a new sway for both...
My friend from Norcal has Toda race header and is now putting that up for sale because he is installing the BCRH on his car. I can't really compare it because I never seen a Toda header up close, but I'll be sure to tell him to chime in this thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.