Auto trans - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Transmission & Drive Train RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-02-2018, 10:20 AM   #1
Hscboyz

Hscboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hscboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hscboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hscboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hscboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hscboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hscboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hscboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Auto trans

Hey,
I have an 06 rsx base auto, Im going to be swapping the head etc. But is there a stronger transmission I can swap in ? I was going to rebuild mine since 4th is slipping, and figured I’d see what other transmissions I can swap in that will be better. Thanks
Hscboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2018, 10:37 AM   #2
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
By my understanding, the k24 auto tranny will not fit inside our engine bay. I'm sure it can be done, it would just require some fabrication and that could get pricey. Your best bet would be swap to a manual, or get the auto tranny built by a company like IPT.
mfarmakas17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 09:53 AM   #3
JByron
Master Member

JByron is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hscboyz View Post
Hey,
I have an 06 rsx base auto, Im going to be swapping the head etc. But is there a stronger transmission I can swap in ? I was going to rebuild mine since 4th is slipping, and figured Iíd see what other transmissions I can swap in that will be better. Thanks

IPT has high performance TCs and Trans for the RSX. Itíll cost a pretty penny though!
https://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=401785