Mechanical O2 Sensor Simulator with PICS. - Page 13 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > The DIY Garage RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #301
I HEART RICERS

I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Megan test pipe - did this - still get p0135 cel???
I HEART RICERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #302
I HEART RICERS

I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx I HEART RICERS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
???
I HEART RICERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:19 AM   #303
trumpdis3
Master Member

trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
in on this...gonna install my OBX today..
trumpdis3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2013, 12:45 AM   #304
trumpdis3
Master Member

trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Ive got a question. My new OBX header is designed like the comtech. 1 O2 sensor is on 1&2 the other on 3&4...which one gets the primary sensor. Which one gets the defouler?
Old 03-04-2013, 01:10 AM   #305
lazar559

lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpdis3 View Post
Ive got a question. My new OBX header is designed like the comtech. 1 O2 sensor is on 1&2 the other on 3&4...which one gets the primary sensor. Which one gets the defouler?
I also have the OBX v2, The bung closest to the engine is for the Primary o2 and the next one is for the Secondary o2 which requires the defouler.

Unless, like in my case, you have 05-06 Rsx w/ K'pro which requires you to have emissions checking disabled in K'pro which means the secondary o2 is non-operational, in which case I dont need a defouler. (This is only if you have K'pro)

Last edited by lazar559; 03-04-2013 at 01:12 AM.. Reason: added info
lazar559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:16 AM   #306
trumpdis3
Master Member

I do have an 06 type s , But no Kpro...
Old 03-04-2013, 01:21 AM   #307
trumpdis3
Master Member

Yes but the sensors are iin two different pipes..

see
Old 03-04-2013, 01:32 AM   #308
lazar559

lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazar559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpdis3 View Post
I do have an 06 type s , But no Kpro...
Defouler still goes in same bung (the bung furthest away from engine)
lazar559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #309
kandystand

kandystand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kandystand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kandystand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kandystand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kandystand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kandystand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kandystand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kandystand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
it wont matter cause your cel will still come on anyway, i've tried it all cel eliminator through clubrsx didn't come on as often but still came on, the best luck i had which is weird is just using shell V power fuel and it didn't come on until i put shit gas back in it... But to solve this problem you have to get kpro or don't worrry about your light all it does is make your car run a bit richer to keep the enigine safe since it thinks its running lean by the code it is throwing...
kandystand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:13 AM   #310
beatle1984

beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Works!

Hey so i did this about about 4 months ago and my cel went off and passed 2 separate inspections- 1 at the highway patrol and 1 at a regular garage.

I was very angry when it came back on a day later but i just ignored it for a day of driving then reset the ecu. As i said its been about 4 months of driving and it has not come back on since that one incident.

Im super happy with the results.
Thanks again for the write up, and this does work

(2002 RSX type-S Manual)
beatle1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:58 AM   #311
06Type-Slow
Dreamer

06Type-Slow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06Type-Slow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06Type-Slow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06Type-Slow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06Type-Slow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06Type-Slow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06Type-Slow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06Type-Slow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i plan on doing this when my invidia race headers come in.. Ordered the non fouler for $5.99 from autozone along with a few other things..
06Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:35 PM   #312
integrasaurusrex
Grammar Nazi

integrasaurusrex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx integrasaurusrex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx integrasaurusrex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx integrasaurusrex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx integrasaurusrex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx integrasaurusrex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx integrasaurusrex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx integrasaurusrex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Should be doing this soon. Can't wait to be rid of that damn

Daily Driver
'03 Honda Accord EX-L || '03 Mazda Protege Emerald Mica - Wrecked
integrasaurusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:27 PM   #313
beatle1984

beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beatle1984 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
update- its been over 6 months and no CEL at all!
beatle1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #314
05sexyrsx
Senior Member ;)

05sexyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 05sexyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 05sexyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 05sexyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 05sexyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 05sexyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 05sexyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 05sexyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
The new rh reflash for 05-06 also eliminates this. So kpro is not the only thing to do it now...
Old 12-23-2013, 02:59 AM   #315
K_SERIES_KEITH

K_SERIES_KEITH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K_SERIES_KEITH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K_SERIES_KEITH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K_SERIES_KEITH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K_SERIES_KEITH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K_SERIES_KEITH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K_SERIES_KEITH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K_SERIES_KEITH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I did this about 50k miles ago and made a Tutorial vid on it. My P0420 cleared and has not returned; car now has 200k. I am getting a CEL for my primary now though.

Here is the Tutorial I speak of, installing on an '02 Type S

http://youtu.be/GqDmmLQ4pGk
Old 03-23-2014, 02:20 AM   #316
ariethekid

ariethekid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ariethekid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ariethekid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ariethekid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ariethekid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ariethekid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ariethekid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ariethekid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
CEL eliminator

I tried the resistor capacitor trick and that worked perfectly.

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/86-...ensor-mod.html

No CEL for the past 100 miles. Now I just have an EVAP leak to fix...
ariethekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 12:16 AM   #317
ashurjames

ashurjames is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashurjames is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashurjames is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashurjames is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashurjames is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashurjames is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashurjames is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashurjames is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
so basically every one or mostly everyone that has bought and installed the dc race headers have also installed a test pipe with it to eliminate the cat. I guess the people who installed this decided to keep the cat on there! Which is no good. Does anyone know if there is a special socket to take off the egr vavle. I cannot get my open end wrench to fit in there, nor over the plug end on the o2 simulator. Help!
ashurjames is offline   Reply With Quote