Suggestion: Bigger Pictures in Tech Info/Installation Instructions - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > ClubRSX.com Site help
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-21-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
mantiz007

mantiz007 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Suggestion: Bigger Pictures in Tech Info/Installation Instructions

I think the installation instructions on this site (http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/installations.html) could be greatly improved by simply making the pictures larger.

Taking it a step further.. having a gallery-style layout with that step's instructions in the caption would be ideal.

Just a suggestion for a weak-point in this amazing site.

Old 11-21-2011, 04:56 PM   #2
Yahoo
☆☆☆

Yahoo is a rep WHORE
Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE
Click the picture, problem solved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreo View Post
FBGM

Yahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:06 PM   #3
mantiz007

mantiz007 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
Click the picture, problem solved.
It would be more readable to have full-size pictures inline than managing multiple windows of pictures open. I can't be the only one who has been irked by the design.

I only mean to offer constructive advice here, not putting down the site. If I were to grade this site, I'd give CRSX an "A/B" in general, but the installation instructions part of it (from a webdesign standpoint, not content) is along the lines of a "C". CRSX is a smart business and has the "Website Comments & Suggestions" sub-forum here for a reason.. it ultimately it would help build CRSX towards becoming a better site for its current and potential users.

Old 11-21-2011, 05:08 PM   #4
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
that piece of the website is no longer maintained and will be dropped in an upcoming redesign.
K20A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:53 PM   #5
dc5joey
☆☆☆

dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore
dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore
Redesign
Old 12-09-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
justkoz

justkoz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx justkoz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx justkoz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx justkoz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx justkoz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx justkoz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx justkoz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx justkoz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
for some reason the pictures dont even work for me

Last edited by justkoz; 12-09-2011 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: somehow i didnt finish my sentence
justkoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:58 PM   #7
IronGumby
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD

IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20A2 View Post
that piece of the website is no longer maintained and will be dropped in an upcoming redesign.
Poop. It's definitely gone now (although the menu is still there... Was that intended?). I should've downloaded offline copies before that info was lost...

Wait! I can try the WayBack Machine!
https://web.archive.org/web/20130406.../techinfo.html
Sweet... although, it really should be restored, if the hover menu is still there