turbo k20a2 build thread (for fun) - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > ADVANCED PERFORMANCE > Engine Building & Design
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-14-2019, 10:34 PM   #26
nikm1019

nikm1019 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nikm1019 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nikm1019 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nikm1019 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nikm1019 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nikm1019 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nikm1019 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nikm1019 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02s2knick View Post
Start the post! .. I definitly miss these build threads being more frequent. You could actually search and read the builds. i couldnt even come close to how many build threads i have read, and countless ideas that i have taken! Even though clubrsx is a ghost town for the most part, i still plan to post a build thread once i finally get all my parts collected. Been watching LKQ pullyourpart website for some TSX cams and 5spd transmissions

Same.

Bring back the forums! I miss the days when notifications would be pouring in from the forums I were in.

Iíve read so many builds and sadly most are super old. Thatís why I started one and hopefully I keep it going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nikm1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2019, 09:04 PM   #27
02s2knick
Master Member

02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikm1019 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02s2knick View Post
Start the post! [IMG class=inlineimg]https://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/fistbump.gif[/IMG].. I definitly miss these build threads being more frequent. You could actually search and read the builds. i couldnt even come close to how many build threads i have read, and countless ideas that i have taken! Even though clubrsx is a ghost town for the most part, i still plan to post a build thread once i finally get all my parts collected. Been watching LKQ pullyourpart website for some TSX cams and 5spd transmissions

Same.

Bring back the forums! I miss the days when notifications would be pouring in from the forums I were in.

I’ve read so many builds and sadly most are super old. That’s why I started one and hopefully I keep it going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel old, but I remember when the turbo chat thread would start and be filled up in less than 12hrs just to start another one. Also peakboost and full race having 6 to 12 months lead times on side winder kits!
99 Camry - (totaled) plate&6 screws in my forearm
02Rsx-s -- sold!
02s2knick is offline   Reply With Quote