Live to Ride Ride to Live Two Wheel Deathmobile Chat 9 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Motorcycles
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-10-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
Koreo
Master Member

Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Live to Ride Ride to Live Two Wheel Deathmobile Chat 9

|Full Race|Garrett|Tial|K-Teller|Hondata|Injector Dynamics|Hasport|Walboro|Competition Clutch|Enkei|Rokkor|Progress|Junk2|Mugen|Blox|Defi |AEM|Hawk|Clubrsx|
Koreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2013, 09:37 PM   #2
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
Yes.

When is the 300 coming in?

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #3
Koreo
Master Member

Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Tuesday, though its going to 39 degrees when I pick it up

|Full Race|Garrett|Tial|K-Teller|Hondata|Injector Dynamics|Hasport|Walboro|Competition Clutch|Enkei|Rokkor|Progress|Junk2|Mugen|Blox|Defi |AEM|Hawk|Clubrsx|
Old 02-10-2013, 10:58 PM   #4
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with

Get a truck. Fuck riding in that weather.

Empty Tank Crew #1

Quote:
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:51 AM   #5
Deadwing
Tuna, No Crust

Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Congrats on the new bike man!

I'd duct tape it to two skateboards and pull it with a stretch armstrong tied to your RSX before I'd ride in that shit.

UHaul trucks are only $30 + gas.
Deadwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:13 AM   #6
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

hell, just tell one of your friends that has a truck and you'll pay him in trident layers...

Empty Tank Crew #1

Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 03:30 AM   #7
Koreo
Master Member

Na, Im going to throw my thermals on and bundle up and not be a bitch. Could wait til thursday for it to warm up to 44 but I wanna ride

Old 02-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #8
KazeSpec
Engineering

KazeSpec is loved by everyone on c-rsx
KazeSpec is loved by everyone on c-rsx KazeSpec is loved by everyone on c-rsx KazeSpec is loved by everyone on c-rsx KazeSpec is loved by everyone on c-rsx KazeSpec is loved by everyone on c-rsx KazeSpec is loved by everyone on c-rsx
still need to fix my rear wheel bearing
All Motor Crew#8, Motorcycle Crew #37
KazeSpec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:03 PM   #9
Fuccboi
y u mad tho?

Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member
gonna try hard to pick up a 848 this summer. But I need a new DD first.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:02 PM   #10
ohyeahitskham
Bonhomies Panties

ohyeahitskham is on a distinguished road ohyeahitskham is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreo View Post
Na, Im going to throw my thermals on and bundle up and not be a bitch. Could wait til thursday for it to warm up to 44 but I wanna ride
I rode in 30 degreee weather before, man up
Broke Student Crew #106
ohyeahitskham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #11
Koreo
Master Member

Old 02-12-2013, 11:13 PM   #12
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

You little son of a bitch.

Empty Tank Crew #1

Quote:
Old 02-12-2013, 11:17 PM   #13
Koreo
Master Member

its a tight fucking fit where its at in the garage. need to put the front wheels back on the rsx, drop it back down and push it over some

Old 02-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #14
Deadwing
Tuna, No Crust

Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Deadwing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I had a highside in 30 degree weather on my old bike. I guess I'm just a pussy now, but cold tires aren't fun. Rear tire slipped just enough to regain traction a split second later, and there my ass went.

Haven't rode a 300, but my buddy's 2012 250 was as smooth as butter. Really impressed me.

Any plans for mods?
Old 02-13-2013, 02:33 PM   #15
Koreo
Master Member

Not yet. Small stuff

fender elim.
leo vince exhaust
pc 5
smoked wind screen

havent decided if i want a short clutch yet. the engagement point on the stock clutch is wayyy out there. dont know if i like ityet

Old 02-14-2013, 05:45 PM   #16
Fuccboi
y u mad tho?

Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member
if I cant find a duc I want, I think I may try out the Triumph daytona 675, even the 675r
Old 02-14-2013, 08:48 PM   #17
Koreo
Master Member

my rsx has to move over. keep scrapping my mirror on the side of the garage. =\

the rear turn signal sits inside the door handle of the rsx

Old 02-16-2013, 09:28 PM   #18
ohyeahitskham
Bonhomies Panties

ohyeahitskham is on a distinguished road ohyeahitskham is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreo View Post
my rsx has to move over. keep scrapping my mirror on the side of the garage. =\

the rear turn signal sits inside the door handle of the rsx
haha, my bike sits in the middle of my rsx and my sisters lexus... but the space in between is huge
Broke Student Crew #106
ohyeahitskham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #19
sliver rsx-s

sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start
My bike sits between the back of the rsx and garage door and I fold in my left mirror lol I have a 07 gsxr 600
sliver rsx-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #20
Deadwing
Tuna, No Crust

That's why you get mirror blockoffs and flushmount signals.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:58 AM   #21
Koreo
Master Member

just got back in... so... cold...

Old 02-23-2013, 05:47 PM   #22
Koreo
Master Member

Last edited by Koreo; 02-23-2013 at 06:43 PM..
Old 02-24-2013, 10:07 AM   #23
sliver rsx-s

sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start
Such a sweet bike
sliver rsx-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:11 AM   #24
Koreo
Master Member

Old 03-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #25
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

Of course, you started the thread Koreo.... Lol. No one likes you!

Nice pick up though.

Empty Tank Crew #1

Quote: