Supercharged *CHAT* Part LXXXVII - Every Answer We Find = 10 More Questions To Ask - Page 3 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Supercharging RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 03:18 PM   #51
treplatano
vroom vroom

treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with treplatano is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinrsx329 View Post
lol

6000k?
thats the thing, i ordered 8000K

the box says 6000k, but the bulbs say 8000K

"Meet me at 5252"

Massive Part Out - http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=882905
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2009, 03:35 PM   #52
Highrev1
The GREG

Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member
Erik what are your thoughts about using the CT manifold due to the added outlet area?
Old 09-14-2009, 03:39 PM   #53
2010 admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highrev1 View Post
Erik what are your thoughts about using the CT manifold due to the added outlet area?
Using it for what?

Old 09-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #54
Highrev1
The GREG

Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member Highrev1 is a glorious c-rsx member
Quote:
Originally Posted by erik loza View Post
Using it for what?
TS swap...The discussion starts at this thread....It is open and wouldn't block any of the outlet for the TS and a plate could be made JUST for the TS..Not adapt it to a Eaton outlet.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showpost.p...postcount=1741
Old 09-14-2009, 03:42 PM   #55
stwatson
Meth Blow Speed = my life

stwatson gets around and is known
stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known
"The man who insists on seeing with perfect clearness before he decides, never decides."

I can see clearly now the rain is gone!
13.0 @ 113mph (Traction is not my friend)
Old 09-14-2009, 03:48 PM   #56
2010 admin

Quote:
TS swap...The discussion starts at this thread....It is open and wouldn't block any of the outlet for the TS and a plate could be made JUST for the TS..Not adapt it to a Eaton outlet.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showpost.p...postcount=1741
Fine, I guess. I am not crazy about either manifold. They are both much less than optimal. I would use whichever one fit the blower better.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #57
Highrev1
The GREG

Quote:
Fine, I guess. I am not crazy about either manifold. They are both much less than optimal. I would use whichever one fit the blower better.
We don't have a choice on another manifold to use so were stuck with these two... I guess there really isn't MUCH difference between the two manifolds when it comes down to it is there.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:17 PM   #58
2010 admin

Quote:
We don't have a choice on another manifold to use so were stuck with these two... I guess there really isn't MUCH difference between the two manifolds when it comes down to it is there.
As long as you can fit a charge cooler into it, I would go for it.

Old 09-14-2009, 04:41 PM   #59
knwldge54
doesn't even have an RSX

knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though
In on one.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:45 PM   #60
So Fly
No Longer Blown...

So Fly is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Does any one know if I plan to run an a2 crank + 3.0 bp with EPS and Si CTAT, would I run the same belt size as the +06 Civic Si guys with the 3.0 pulley?
All Motor Crew #20
Old 09-14-2009, 04:46 PM   #61
So Fly
No Longer Blown...

Quote:
I vote that you use that spare mani to make a a/c core!
All Motor Crew #20
Old 09-14-2009, 04:51 PM   #62
2010 admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Fly View Post
I vote that you use that spare mani to make a a/c core!
No kidding. Greg, why are you obssessed with trying to fit a giant blower onto a small manifold when you could be working out a cooling core for all the Civic guys and be making some money?

Old 09-14-2009, 05:00 PM   #63
babboon
gimme a ***ana !!!

babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member babboon is a glorious c-rsx member
in on three
Old 09-14-2009, 05:01 PM   #64
So Fly
No Longer Blown...

Quote:
No kidding. Greg, why are you obssessed with trying to fit a giant blower onto a small manifold when you could be working out a cooling core for all the Civic guys and be making some money?
you'd have my deposit
All Motor Crew #20
Old 09-14-2009, 05:04 PM   #65
JPSlick
Master Member

JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by treplatano View Post
thats the thing, i ordered 8000K

the box says 6000k, but the bulbs say 8000K
Shoulda got them from me....
My Youtube Video Channel
Old 09-14-2009, 05:05 PM   #66
Highrev1
The GREG

Quote:
Cooling the comptech manifold you mean? I have to pull a CT blower later this week so I may start the project this week then...Need to call Justin.

Erik you work out the details with me
Old 09-14-2009, 05:08 PM   #67
2010 admin

High probability that I will rip out my entire cooling system and re-do the core and everything from scratch. I see several ways to improve the overall effectiveness based on how the Cobra guys do things. Someone could get a good deal on a core this winter in my quest to crack 350hp.

Old 09-14-2009, 05:11 PM   #68
Highrev1
The GREG

Quote:
High probability that I will rip out my entire cooling system and re-do the core and everything from scratch. I see several ways to improve the overall effectiveness based on how the Cobra guys do things. Someone could get a good deal on a core this winter in my quest to crack 350hp.
Your going with a new core also?
Old 09-14-2009, 05:15 PM   #69
2010 admin

Quote:
Your going with a new core also?
If I do it, yes.

Old 09-14-2009, 05:16 PM   #70
Highrev1
The GREG

Quote:
If I do it, yes.
Details can't tease me like that....
Old 09-14-2009, 05:16 PM   #71
JPSlick
Master Member

JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
See white text for help.
www.dynotunenitrous.com
My Youtube Video Channel
Old 09-14-2009, 05:17 PM   #72
TK-421
Master Member

TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...549019&page=17 post #413

any electrical guru's around? stumped on this one.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:21 PM   #73
So Fly
No Longer Blown...

Quote:
Cooling the comptech manifold you mean? I have to pull a CT blower later this week so I may start the project this week then...Need to call Justin.

Erik you work out the details with me
Doooooo iiiiiiiiiit
All Motor Crew #20
Old 09-14-2009, 05:22 PM   #74
JPSlick
Master Member

Electrical...

My Youtube Video Channel
Old 09-14-2009, 05:22 PM   #75
Highrev1
The GREG

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Fly View Post
Doooooo iiiiiiiiiit
Gimme a deposit and I will
Closed Thread