CRSX Not selling SC's anymore??? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Supercharging RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-09-2009, 03:54 AM   #1
tsugsr

tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
CRSX Not selling SC's anymore???

OK I know im not seeing stuff because Ive reloaded and checked the crsx store several times under FI, but I no longer see comptech or JR sc's for sale, theres not even a menu for sc's. I cant find any info anywhere else that states why, but im not on here everyday and Could have missed something.

So is this temporary? I was planning on buying a CT unit plus many other things from here in the next couple of weeks, but thats not looking like its going to happen now dangit.
tsugsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2009, 04:51 AM   #2
knwldge54
doesn't even have an RSX

knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
Anyone know why CRSX has stopped carrying supercharger kits?
Quote:
Originally Posted by erik loza View Post
PM Fade2Black and let us know.
knwldge54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:13 AM   #3
tsugsr

tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tsugsr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Ok and that answers my question how? where was that even originally posted? like stated, I havnt been able to find any info as to why and Ive read plenty of threads.

Old 11-09-2009, 05:29 AM   #4
knwldge54
doesn't even have an RSX

knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though
Just telling what erik's gonna post here when
he sees this thread. Your'e not the first to ask.
PM Fade2Black and get your answer.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:30 AM   #5
tsugsr

Well why does every single person that wants to know need to PM someone? why cant it just be posted somewhere and save everyone the hassle?
Old 11-09-2009, 05:33 AM   #6
knwldge54
doesn't even have an RSX

Because the people who want to know either...

a) Don't PM the right person for answer, or
b) Don't post the answer they're PMed.

Would you like me to PM Fade2Black for you
and then post the answer? Help yourself, please!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:41 AM   #7
tsugsr

I PM'ed him already. I guess ill post the answer since no one else will.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:44 AM   #8
knwldge54
doesn't even have an RSX

Thanks. Seriously. If all else fails just buy
it directly. http://www.ct-engineering.com/
Old 11-09-2009, 05:47 AM   #9
stwatson
Meth Blow Speed = my life

stwatson gets around and is known
stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known stwatson gets around and is known
Or buy the Jackson Racing one from www.supercharger.com
13.0 @ 113mph (Traction is not my friend)
stwatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:58 AM   #10
tsugsr

Quote:
Originally Posted by knwldge54 View Post
Thanks. Seriously. If all else fails just buy
it directly. http://www.ct-engineering.com/
Thats what I will probably end up doing.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:15 AM   #11
2010 admin

Please do let us know what Black says. It is possible that either one or both of Moss want to be exclusive dealers for their own products or won't cut other dealers a break. I have no clue. In any event, it is not like that ought to hold you up from buying one of these things. I bought mine direct from Moss, like most of the guys around here.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:16 AM   #12
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
we haven't sold Jackson in forever and we are no longer working with CT after having a lot of issues with getting any kind of information.
K20A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:28 AM   #13
2010 admin

Thanks for the clarification, Chris.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #14
WHO DAT

26.2 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Sucks because you guys sell it cheaper; could have saved at least $150.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:20 AM   #15
2010 admin

Quote:
Sucks because you guys sell it cheaper; could have saved at least $150.
You could always buy a used blower if you are on a budget.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:25 AM   #16
WHO DAT

26.2 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by erik loza View Post
You could always buy a used blower if you are on a budget.
I prefer it to be brand new. It'll just take a little more time to save.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:27 AM   #17
2010 admin

Quote:
I prefer it to be brand new. It'll just take a little more time to save.
Gotcha'. I bought mine new.