Giant DIY List - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > The DIY Garage RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-09-2010, 04:08 AM   #1
imbest123
Bańned

imbest123 is on a distinguished road
Giant DIY List

Obviously this isn't every DIY on ClubRSX so if you know of one that you want to see up here just let me know and I'll add it to this list Plus... lets be honest... the DIY section is filled with a bunch of threads asking for DIY's so hopefully this can help filter those out

If you see something in the wrong section feel free to correct me on that as well

Got a CEL and dont have an OBDII reader? Use this method. You want to know whats wrong with your car before attempting any DIY repairs!

Engine
Transmission
Electrical
Suspension
Brakes
Exterior

Interior
Misc/IDK WTF to put these

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFaultDC5 View Post

And last but not least... a copy of the helms manual link: Helms Thread on ClubRSX Obviously, the earlier links were taken down so start looking towards the end of the thread for it! *edit* actually josolanes told me there is a link in his sig so here it is: he has it uploaded on his new site, kprotuners.com so take advantage of the file and the info on that site as well. thanks!

Helms for Other Honda/Acura Vehicles

Don't PM me. I don't give a fuck about who you are and no, I don't have nudes

Last edited by RuizDC5; 12-28-2015 at 01:18 PM..
imbest123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2010, 07:19 AM   #2
Koreo
Master Member

Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Good shit mayne...

Sticky this

|Full Race|Garrett|Tial|K-Teller|Hondata|Injector Dynamics|Hasport|Walboro|Competition Clutch|Enkei|Rokkor|Progress|Junk2|Mugen|Blox|Defi |AEM|Hawk|Clubrsx|
Koreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:20 AM   #3
josolanes
Master Member

josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
i've got the helms in my sig too

had the link there for a few months. it's not going anywhere

Old 05-09-2010, 07:25 AM   #4
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
nice post, lots of good info on here. def will help those looking for diy and maybe reduce the number of ppl asking how to do something
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:36 AM   #5
method:K20Z1
cyprus

method:K20Z1 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Very nice.
method:K20Z1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:40 AM   #6
redxrsx-s
Master Member

redxrsx-s is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
redxrsx-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:22 PM   #7
marsman328
they call me Marsh

marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life
marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life
sticky!
marsman328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #8
Jedi
Textbook Narcissist

Jedi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jedi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jedi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jedi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jedi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jedi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jedi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jedi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jedi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
sticky! link door visor install!!
All Motor Crew #29
Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:35 PM   #9
MyFaultDC5
Is Going K24 (hoping...)

MyFaultDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MyFaultDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MyFaultDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MyFaultDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MyFaultDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MyFaultDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MyFaultDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MyFaultDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MyFaultDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
+1 sticky. good shit.

MyFaultDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:53 PM   #10
imbest123
Bańned

Quote:
Originally Posted by josolanes View Post
i've got the helms in my sig too

had the link there for a few months. it's not going anywhere
added
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
sticky! link door visor install!!
done but unfortunately there isnt a DIY that i found with pictures

thanks for the support guys. i was making this for myself to start off with but figured if i could use it then it would be helpful for other people as well.

shocks/springs & coilovers: there isnt a DIY with pictures... i find that if you need pictures to do this DIY then you probably dont know what the parts are called either so a link with only words wouldnt help. ill probably end up adding it anyway though fuck it, someone is gonna want it. added.

also can someone think of a better title for me? my title blows lol

Last edited by imbest123; 05-09-2010 at 12:56 PM..
Old 05-09-2010, 12:56 PM   #11
josolanes
Master Member

josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbest123 View Post
added

done but unfortunately there isnt a DIY that i found with pictures

thanks for the support guys. i was making this for myself to start off with but figured if i could use it then it would be helpful for other people as well.

shocks/springs & coilovers: there isnt a DIY with pictures... i find that if you need pictures to do this DIY then you probably dont know what the parts are called either so a link with only words wouldnt help. ill probably end up adding it anyway though
np man . i own the domain, so it shouldn't go anywhere. if there ever is a problem (anyone) pm me and i'll make sure to correct it quickly

thanks for the list man - this should cut back on diy requests and will definitely make finding them much easier
Old 05-09-2010, 12:59 PM   #12
Cuadra Type-S
Slo DC5

Cuadra Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cuadra Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cuadra Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cuadra Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cuadra Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cuadra Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cuadra Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cuadra Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
This should be a sticky!
Thanks a lot ts
Old 05-09-2010, 01:11 PM   #13
JJrsx23

JJrsx23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JJrsx23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JJrsx23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JJrsx23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JJrsx23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JJrsx23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JJrsx23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JJrsx23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nicely done. i dont know if you would want to add these, i keep them on a word file the same reason you made this thread to help me find everything easier
rattles
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=85108

cleaning engine bay
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=591248

wheel center caps color
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=633097

Keyless entry
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=639189
JJrsx23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:13 PM   #14
blackcomet

blackcomet is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
good shit, i hate searching lol
blackcomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #15
jester0110
Master Member

jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
great post
jester0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:44 PM   #16
TheTempest
Olivia Munn :love:

TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nice idea fgt
Old 05-09-2010, 01:46 PM   #17
TheTempest

TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTempest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
how about the DIY for resetting the maintenance required light?
Old 05-09-2010, 01:46 PM   #18
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
very nice stuff!
Drewpreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #19
josolanes
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTempest View Post
True - this one would be great....it's asked a LOT
Old 05-09-2010, 04:15 PM   #20
imbest123
Bańned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJrsx23 View Post
nicely done. i dont know if you would want to add these, i keep them on a word file the same reason you made this thread to help me find everything easier
rattles
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=85108

cleaning engine bay
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=591248

wheel center caps color
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=633097

Keyless entry
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=639189
done
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTempest View Post
added. you whiny bitch

Old 05-09-2010, 04:30 PM   #21
xXxDis4steRxXx

xXxDis4steRxXx is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Ssstttiiiiccckkkkyyyy
xXxDis4steRxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:11 PM   #22
Yahoo
☆☆☆

Yahoo is a rep WHORE
Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE
Ahem.

EDIT: Nevermind ilu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreo View Post
FBGM

Last edited by Yahoo; 05-09-2010 at 06:14 PM..
Yahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:13 PM   #23
imbest123
Bańned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
Ahem.
what what what! i got ur diy in there lol

Old 05-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #24
Yahoo
☆☆☆

Yahoo is a rep WHORE
Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE
Quote:
what what what! i got ur diy in there lol
Check edit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreo View Post
FBGM

Yahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #25
TheTempest

Quote:

added. you whiny bitch
fuck you