fast answer befor I destroy my car, removing a plug under bose amp under seat HELLLP! - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-23-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
Tegg4
Consultant

Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
fast answer befor I destroy my car, removing a plug under bose amp under seat HELLLP!

I am removing the passenger seat in my type s. I have everything unbulted and disconnected. unter the amp there is this yellowish plug that I can nut unplug for my FING life. I need a fast answer. There is no clamp, or plastic push thing to slide out the two pieces or snything. I need a fast answer because i am so pissed am about to cut the 2 blue plugs going into it. there are a red an black on the other side.

This thinkg is mocking my an about to cut it off if i do not get a answer. its hot as balls in my garage. I need a fast answere
Quote:
Philips bulbs with Morimoto ballasts just may be the most baller light of all time. -Thomas Edison
Tegg4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
Tegg4
Consultant

Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tegg4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
any help please?!
Quote:
Philips bulbs with Morimoto ballasts just may be the most baller light of all time. -Thomas Edison
Old 07-23-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
Angelo118
Blank Member

Angelo118 has a clean start Angelo118 has a clean start Angelo118 has a clean start Angelo118 has a clean start
The side of those plugs slide back to unlock and open it... They're the srs plugs be careful with those.

Old 07-23-2011, 07:12 PM   #4
Tegg4
Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo118 View Post
The side of those plugs slide back to unlock and open it... They're the srs plugs be careful with those.
Yea somewhere someone said not to unbolt it, I figured it out, is that ok that I unplugged that SRS plug?... I would have been more careful and never considered cutting it if I would have known it was for the airbag. Guess I will need to reset the ecu when I put it back in. Could I have messed something up taking it out? I wouldnt think I could have considering the seat may have to come out for some reason at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegg4 from another post
Haha, I actuall figured it out on accident as i was shoving a small screwdriver in there trying to get it. You actually pull the front piece towards you as you push on the inside of it.

Crazy, each one of them under the seat is diffrent. Like Honda had some kindof contest to see who could create the most complicated one, and you have to unbolt the Bose amp to get to it, they do it to confuse people and make them take it to the stealsership. I was so pissed, I cursed that thing out and now im going to start the red stiching thing, "damn snitches get stiches B****," is what I yelled at the seat when I finally got it loose. Its like 100 degrees here and humid as hell, I was so pissed and drenched in sweat... lol. Im ok now.
Quote:
Old 07-23-2011, 09:28 PM   #5
skinnyandweak

skinnyandweak is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skinnyandweak is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skinnyandweak is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skinnyandweak is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skinnyandweak is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skinnyandweak is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skinnyandweak is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skinnyandweak is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx