CRSX CHAT thread. Breaking the internet one thread at a time. - Page 6 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2019, 09:25 AM   #126
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking
 
Professor Awesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: OZ
Posts: 10,012
iTrader: (12)
Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
Taking a 1/2 day to eat lunch with the wife then we're going to watch avengers finally.
Then off for some mountain bike fun.


I need to get a new daily driver, a toy car, and another mountain bike.

In office today, updating all the drawings with what I installed yesterday.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-13-2019, 10:20 AM   #127
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you
 
SanDiegoLoCo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: san diego north county
Posts: 750
iTrader: (2)
SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
CRSX CHAT thread. Breaking the internet one thread at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post




I need to get a new daily driver, a toy car, and another mountain bike.



In office today, updating all the drawings with what I installed yesterday.


Wanna buy a dope crx ?

just needs a little clean up , sand around the metal edges.

Yesterday we did the valve adjustment. Holy crap. 1&2 were super lose and 3&4 valves were so tight they never had any relief. Looks like new timing belt was done within couple thousand Miles. New tube seals, new valve cover gasket. New NGK plugs from dealer, then.... everything went bad. Have to remove part of exhaust to change oil pan gasket... 30 year old stripped exhaust nuts. No PB blaster could done anything for it, gna have to tow and have it torched off and new hardware put on. Sad. Anyways. Couple new hoses and serpentine belt maybe new plug wires and this thing is lookin pretty good!!

Going to wax it and engine bay clean when everything’s done and I’ll post some before after pics
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 06-13-2019 at 10:27 AM..
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 10:45 AM   #128
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking
 
Professor Awesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: OZ
Posts: 10,012
iTrader: (12)
Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoLoCo View Post
Wanna buy a dope crx ?
Id have to be on dope to buy a CRX.

I like Hondas when done right, but Ive always hated the CRX and the DelSol. I like weird and/or ugly cars too, but those two are just too fucking ugly for me. And old.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 06-13-2019, 03:32 PM   #129
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you
 
SanDiegoLoCo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: san diego north county
Posts: 750
iTrader: (2)
SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
CRSX CHAT thread. Breaking the internet one thread at a time.

Hahahah

Surprise Disneyland trip today. Invited one of my daughters friends they are havin a blast. Tomorrow towing the crx to get exhaust welded, gonna cut a section so I can change oil pan gasket , have pipe welded back in place. Any suggestions for good ways to cut exhaust piping ? I have a circular saw, think that should chop it up real nice. Paintballing Saturday with the team, then fathers day Sunday, going to a fancy lil gastropub called toast in Carlsbad.

Btw my AC machine is up and running if anyone in San Diego area needs AC I can hook you up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 06-13-2019 at 07:20 PM..
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 09:13 AM   #130
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking
 
Professor Awesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: OZ
Posts: 10,012
iTrader: (12)
Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Driving home last night, shop (I think, may just be someones personal garage/shop) had 2 identical modified Mini's chillin out front. I want!

This year is out the window, things came up like always. Im hoping I can but one right after tax time next year so its ready for car season. Money should be better by then, may be able to get a nicer one or something I want even more.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 07:42 AM   #131
reddirtross
Member
 
reddirtross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: A flyover state
Posts: 223
iTrader: (0)
reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Spent the week in Orlando Florida for a work related conference. Had some time to do the Disney World thing. I noticed several things... first, people are more than willing to drop THOUSANDS of dollars on a family vacation. Secondly, both young and old women are more than willing to let it all hang out. I've never seen so much ass crack, ass cheeks, cleavage, and breasts hanging out. I used to think tights were the limit of daring, not any more.

Planning on spending the remainder of the weekend finishing the cold air intake and new stereo head unit installs on the RSX. Then, perhaps I'll take the boys to the amusement park to watch them enjoy being kids. Perhaps I'll get a blow job if the Mrs. will slow down long enough to pay me some attention.

Any Father's Day plans for this group?
reddirtross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 09:49 AM   #132
AzianK
Modelrator
 
AzianK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in bed
Posts: 430,376
iTrader: (11)
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddirtross View Post
Spent the week in Orlando Florida for a work related conference. Had some time to do the Disney World thing. I noticed several things... first, people are more than willing to drop THOUSANDS of dollars on a family vacation. Secondly, both young and old women are more than willing to let it all hang out. I've never seen so much ass crack, ass cheeks, cleavage, and breasts hanging out. I used to think tights were the limit of daring, not any more.

Planning on spending the remainder of the weekend finishing the cold air intake and new stereo head unit installs on the RSX. Then, perhaps I'll take the boys to the amusement park to watch them enjoy being kids. Perhaps I'll get a blow job if the Mrs. will slow down long enough to pay me some attention.

Any Father's Day plans for this group?
stand in line for hours and the ride finish in like 4 mins lol. walking around all day in the hot ass sun, somehow you can still gain weight haha.

people are there for their kids, not there for other people so they are not always going to look their best, now the hot white girls are always going to be hot white girls so they look even hotter with all their stuff hanging out haha

took my dad out yesterday for some errands and then we grabbed lunch at a Japanese ramen house. he loved the place when we checked it out last time and wanted to go again. after there's a family-owned coffee shop that he likes and got some iced coffee with him.

did some grocery shopping and changed the oil on my car, dad helped with getting tools but mostly just watched and chilled with me by the garage. didn't really do much with him after because i got ready and hung out with Lauren for the evening

reserved a table at a steakhouse in another city for dinner. nice setup; they had white table cloths, fireplace, soft music, huge wine selection, and a fancy menu. overall very well decorated and even the waitress we had was beautiful lol. anyway all we did was talked, ate, walked around the area, checked out stores, grabbed drinks, etc. weather was perfect as well, no rain or too cold to be out.

today i'm going to take it easy, Lauren said she is going to stop by her parents to drop off gifts from our trip in Montana and maybe we'll just hang for the rest of the day (she's still asleep so not sure when we'll leave). thinking of going down to the harbour and walk around or a park to relax with a panic. the weather suppose to be nice, but chance of thunderstorm later in the evening.

there is a rec center down the road, i may give it a try and do some swimming before going out. i'll let the woman sleep and just wake her up when i get back, sometime it's just nice to have some alone time and do your own shit lol (no i'm not cheating on her already hahaha).
__________________
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 12:27 PM   #133
AzianK
Modelrator
 
AzianK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in bed
Posts: 430,376
iTrader: (11)
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
i'm thinking of picking up a new phone. i have a samsung galaxy s5 for the longest time now and think it's time to upgrade to something a bit better. GS5 came out in 2014 so it has been a bit since i've own it and it is currently my second GS5 (first one i gave to my dad). anyway thinking of getting a GS7 and taking advantage of the new features, not a fan of the non removable battery tho.

since the galaxy s10 is out, the old models are down in price so might pick one up soon. size is about the same because i hate big phones and some of the new features with the current OS is pretty neat.
__________________
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 06:07 PM   #134
White_02
.
 
White_02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 147,199
iTrader: (0)
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
We both got some new Enkei's recently



Quote:
Originally Posted by reddirtross View Post
I noticed several things... first, people are more than willing to drop THOUSANDS of dollars on a family vacation. Secondly, both young and old women are more than willing to let it all hang out.
Sounds about right for Orlando
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
stand in line for hours and the ride finish in like 4 mins lol. walking around all day in the hot ass sun, somehow you can still gain weight haha.
FastPass, noobs

And somehow? Most of the food is fried & it wasn't even top notch stuff in the first place. Add that heat & walking you mentioned, people scarf that shit down.

On top of them pumping smells out into the walkways to help draw the lardasses in, it's bound to happen
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 07:29 AM   #135
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking
 
Professor Awesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: OZ
Posts: 10,012
iTrader: (12)
Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddirtross View Post
Any Father's Day plans for this group?
Slept in. Chilled at home most of the day (minus the 90mins at the inlaws to see the wifes father). Played COD. Did no adulting. Got Chinese for dinner. Watched F&F.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
i'm thinking of picking up a new phone. i have a samsung galaxy s5 for the longest time now and think it's time to upgrade to something a bit better. GS5 came out in 2014 so it has been a bit since i've own it and it is currently my second GS5 (first one i gave to my dad). anyway thinking of getting a GS7 and taking advantage of the new features, not a fan of the non removable battery tho.

since the galaxy s10 is out, the old models are down in price so might pick one up soon. size is about the same because i hate big phones and some of the new features with the current OS is pretty neat.
I bought the S10+ a couple months ago. Upgraded from the S7. I fucking love it. The S7 was good, the S10 is amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
We both got some new Enkei's recently



Sounds about right for Orlando
FastPass, noobs

And somehow? Most of the food is fried & it wasn't even top notch stuff in the first place. Add that heat & walking you mentioned, people scarf that shit down.

On top of them pumping smells out into the walkways to help draw the lardasses in, it's bound to happen
Looks good!

I need a new car.

Went and looked at another Trailblazer this weekend. It was cheap so I was interested. Ran great, drove perfect. But it had the issue that most of them do (rear doors drain clogged, so the whole bottom rusts). This one was pretty bad and would need to be replaced. Not expensive to do as I found a matching door for $100. But I ultimately decided to wait until after my raise. If I bought something like that now, Id be stuck with it awhile even if in a couple of months I could buy something better.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 07:33 AM   #136
thetastelingers
Master baiter
 
thetastelingers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: cloud 9
Posts: 11,043
iTrader: (1)
thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
We both got some new Enkei's recently



Sounds about right for Orlando
FastPass, noobs

And somehow? Most of the food is fried & it wasn't even top notch stuff in the first place. Add that heat & walking you mentioned, people scarf that shit down.

On top of them pumping smells out into the walkways to help draw the lardasses in, it's bound to happen
I love RPF1s looking good!

Fastpass is where it's at. We set those up pre-trip and during the day as we use them. I HATE standing in line for more than 20 minutes anywhere to ride a 30 second ride.


I did cars and coffee Saturday morning, then took Dad and Son 4Wheeling.
Mowed yesterday morning, then off to dads for pool time and duck dinner. NOM

Hope ya'll had a great weekend!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
It's always a good time until a finger goes up your butt.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 07:36 AM   #137
thetastelingers
Master baiter
 
thetastelingers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: cloud 9
Posts: 11,043
iTrader: (1)
thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
Slept in. Chilled at home most of the day (minus the 90mins at the inlaws to see the wifes father). Played COD. Did no adulting. Got Chinese for dinner. Watched F&F.

I bought the S10+ a couple months ago. Upgraded from the S7. I fucking love it. The S7 was good, the S10 is amazing.


Looks good!

I need a new car.

Went and looked at another Trailblazer this weekend. It was cheap so I was interested. Ran great, drove perfect. But it had the issue that most of them do (rear doors drain clogged, so the whole bottom rusts). This one was pretty bad and would need to be replaced. Not expensive to do as I found a matching door for $100. But I ultimately decided to wait until after my raise. If I bought something like that now, Id be stuck with it awhile even if in a couple of months I could buy something better.
No sleeping in for me. The wife went to orange theory. lol

Dang. I didn't know about that problem.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
It's always a good time until a finger goes up your butt.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 07:56 AM   #138
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking
 
Professor Awesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: OZ
Posts: 10,012
iTrader: (12)
Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
No sleeping in for me. The wife went to orange theory. lol

Dang. I didn't know about that problem.
Ours has it and its minor. Both back doors at the one I looked at had it. One not so bad, unclog the drain, hit it with the wire wheel and primer over it as best you can will at the very least slow the problem way down. But the driver rear def needed to be replaced. Decided I didnt want to deal with the hassle for a $4500 truck that are a dime a dozen around here. I MAY, go look at another one today as its at a dealer right near work. Prob not though.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:12 AM   #139
reddirtross
Member
 
reddirtross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: A flyover state
Posts: 223
iTrader: (0)
reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Happy Monday people. Big week of work mixed in with a few days off here and there.
Headed to the car dealerships today, may unload my truck for something that gets better than 12 MPG. Still need a truck for towing my boat and hauling the weekend Lowe's lumber and honey-do items. I am just not willing to pay out my nose for a multi purpose vehicle. My current truck has every bell and whistle and I am finding it unnecessary and excessive.

Any ideas on what to look into purchasing? I am wide open at this point; I've looked at Ridgelines, Tacoma's, GMC Canyon's, Jeep Wranglers...
__________________
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
reddirtross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:39 AM   #140
thetastelingers
Master baiter
 
thetastelingers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: cloud 9
Posts: 11,043
iTrader: (1)
thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Sideboob...

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
It's always a good time until a finger goes up your butt.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:44 AM   #141
thetastelingers
Master baiter
 
thetastelingers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: cloud 9
Posts: 11,043
iTrader: (1)
thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddirtross View Post
Happy Monday people. Big week of work mixed in with a few days off here and there.
Headed to the car dealerships today, may unload my truck for something that gets better than 12 MPG. Still need a truck for towing my boat and hauling the weekend Lowe's lumber and honey-do items. I am just not willing to pay out my nose for a multi purpose vehicle. My current truck has every bell and whistle and I am finding it unnecessary and excessive.

Any ideas on what to look into purchasing? I am wide open at this point; I've looked at Ridgelines, Tacoma's, GMC Canyon's, Jeep Wranglers...

Love my Tundra, but the fuel mileage is pretty bad. That's the only thing I hate about it though.
I've had a tacoma. It worked well. My wife has a 4runner. Really happy with it. Can't go wrong with a toyota reliability. I'll be picking up another Tundra in a couple years. Mine is getting up there in mileage, so I'll replace it with another.

I hate leather, auto hvac and the other, like you say, excessive crap most vehicles have on them.
My Tundra has cloth and manual hvac. GTFO with all that other garbage.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
It's always a good time until a finger goes up your butt.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 09:42 AM   #142
reddirtross
Member
 
reddirtross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: A flyover state
Posts: 223
iTrader: (0)
reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
Love my Tundra, but the fuel mileage is pretty bad. That's the only thing I hate about it though.
I've had a tacoma. It worked well. My wife has a 4runner. Really happy with it. Can't go wrong with a toyota reliability. I'll be picking up another Tundra in a couple years. Mine is getting up there in mileage, so I'll replace it with another.

I hate leather, auto hvac and the other, like you say, excessive crap most vehicles have on them.
My Tundra has cloth and manual hvac. GTFO with all that other garbage.
I've had a couple of Tundra's, but they were the first generation. Loved them. I am currently driving a Nissan Titan. I really like everything about it, save the fuel mileage. We bought the Mrs. a new Acura RDX and so the need for the Titan to be the family hauler, trip vehicle, is no longer necessary. I've wanted to down size for a while now and just didn't have to desire to do so if my truck was going to be the main vehicle.

We've also owned two 4Runner's... really enjoyed those vehicles. I may look at those again as well.
__________________
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
reddirtross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 09:46 AM   #143
thetastelingers
Master baiter
 
thetastelingers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: cloud 9
Posts: 11,043
iTrader: (1)
thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
anyone like green?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
It's always a good time until a finger goes up your butt.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 09:49 AM   #144
thetastelingers
Master baiter
 
thetastelingers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: cloud 9
Posts: 11,043
iTrader: (1)
thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddirtross View Post
I've had a couple of Tundra's, but they were the first generation. Loved them. I am currently driving a Nissan Titan. I really like everything about it, save the fuel mileage. We bought the Mrs. a new Acura RDX and so the need for the Titan to be the family hauler, trip vehicle, is no longer necessary. I've wanted to down size for a while now and just didn't have to desire to do so if my truck was going to be the main vehicle.

We've also owned two 4Runner's... really enjoyed those vehicles. I may look at those again as well.
I would love to downsize to a tacoma, but pulling the Jeep places wouldn't be so much fun with one.
I've pulled with a tacoma before, but it was a manual tranny. I'll just stick with tundras.

The problem with 4Runners is they hold their value a little too well. EVEN the year old models are selling close to what you can get a new one for. No sense in looking used IMO
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
It's always a good time until a finger goes up your butt.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:03 AM   #145
reddirtross
Member
 
reddirtross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: A flyover state
Posts: 223
iTrader: (0)
reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
I would love to downsize to a tacoma, but pulling the Jeep places wouldn't be so much fun with one.
I've pulled with a tacoma before, but it was a manual tranny. I'll just stick with tundras.

The problem with 4Runners is they hold their value a little too well. EVEN the year old models are selling close to what you can get a new one for. No sense in looking used IMO
I don't think I'll be entertaining any used vehicles this time. Going to find the right truck, SUV, for my needs and wants. The Tacoma makes as good of sense for the same resale value reasons.

We will see... I really want to take my time on this one.
__________________
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
reddirtross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:41 PM   #146
AzianK
Modelrator
 
AzianK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in bed
Posts: 430,376
iTrader: (11)
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
I bought the S10+ a couple months ago. Upgraded from the S7. I fucking love it. The S7 was good, the S10 is amazing.
oh nice, if the S7 is a good phone i'll get that later. i don't need the newest thing and the S7 seems to be around the same size as the S5 that i have now. i just wish there's a current phone that's has new hardward and removable battery, they stepped away from that after the S5....

i'm not paying full price for a S10, i'm not even going to use all the features of it. from what i saw, the S7 does more than enough with everything it has. idk......i'll figure it out once i actually will be buying a new phone to replace my S5 which i'll give to my dad or something
__________________
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:43 PM   #147
thetastelingers
Master baiter
 
thetastelingers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: cloud 9
Posts: 11,043
iTrader: (1)
thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
oh nice, if the S7 is a good phone i'll get that later. i don't need the newest thing and the S7 seems to be around the same size as the S5 that i have now. i just wish there's a current phone that's has new hardward and removable battery, they stepped away from that after the S5....

i'm not paying full price for a S10, i'm not even going to use all the features of it. from what i saw, the S7 does more than enough with everything it has. idk......i'll figure it out once i actually will be buying a new phone to replace my S5 which i'll give to my dad or something
I went from the S5 to the S9. I'm still happy with it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
It's always a good time until a finger goes up your butt.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:45 PM   #148
AzianK
Modelrator
 
AzianK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in bed
Posts: 430,376
iTrader: (11)
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddirtross View Post
Happy Monday people. Big week of work mixed in with a few days off here and there.
Headed to the car dealerships today, may unload my truck for something that gets better than 12 MPG. Still need a truck for towing my boat and hauling the weekend Lowe's lumber and honey-do items. I am just not willing to pay out my nose for a multi purpose vehicle. My current truck has every bell and whistle and I am finding it unnecessary and excessive.

Any ideas on what to look into purchasing? I am wide open at this point; I've looked at Ridgelines, Tacoma's, GMC Canyon's, Jeep Wranglers...
i like the 2019 Tacoma, it just looks tough and has a nice front. you should get one in a gray colour, i like that one most and it also doesn't show dirt as much as some of the others like black or white
__________________
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:46 PM   #149
White_02
.
 
White_02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 147,199
iTrader: (0)
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
shiiit, fucking stabbing sensation of sunburn is kicking in from Sat’s beach trip
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:47 PM   #150
AzianK
Modelrator
 
AzianK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in bed
Posts: 430,376
iTrader: (11)
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
I went from the S5 to the S9. I'm still happy with it.
yeah i'll have to hold all three and see. been using the S5 for the longest time and i'm not really not happy with it, just old and the hardware in it isn't up to spec like the new phones.

S7 and S9 are both great, looking at reviews and videos.

Lauren said i should just get an iphone like her, but that would be just stupid
__________________
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 PM.


Privacy Policy  |  Disclaimer Notice
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2001-2012, Club RSX, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
This website is owned and operated by Club RSX, Inc.
Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX are not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc.