S2000 Show-Off: Cause we have a forum now! - Page 29 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-20-2010, 03:52 PM   #701
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
You like your q300? Loving mine - also have the K&N FIPK.
Reckon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2010, 05:32 PM   #702
Gradydc5
12345678-87654321

Gradydc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckon View Post
You like your q300? Loving mine - also have the K&N FIPK.
I have the same as you. So, far so good! It's not overly loud and drone is minimal.
Gradydc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:33 AM   #703
Sfedai0
Master Member

Sfedai0 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Ill be picking my '04 BB with hardtop and Q300 up soon too.

Old 10-10-2010, 12:48 AM   #704
slotype_s02

slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
just bougght mine 2 days ago
slotype_s02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:21 AM   #705
Sfedai0
Master Member

Sfedai0 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
cool Im in NOva reston area.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #706
stevens40z

stevens40z is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I've been looking at an 03 with 65k miles for $12,900. I owned an 05 for about a year and regret selling it but times were tough. I was thinking about going AP1 this time around. Does anyone wish to chime in on the feel between the two? Torque difference? Interior?? Handling wise??
ABP Crew Member #33
2004 Acura RSX Type-s ABP
stevens40z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:18 PM   #707
slotype_s02

slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
this is my New Formula Red 2002 s2k. this is a point and shoot that i did the other day

Old 10-12-2010, 09:48 PM   #708
Cochino

Cochino is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
just went through all 29 pages. sick cars!
Fast and cheap won't be reliable. Cheap and reliable won't be fast. Fast and reliable won't be cheap.
Cochino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #709
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevens40z View Post
I've been looking at an 03 with 65k miles for $12,900. I owned an 05 for about a year and regret selling it but times were tough. I was thinking about going AP1 this time around. Does anyone wish to chime in on the feel between the two? Torque difference? Interior?? Handling wise??
The best thing to do is to test drive both. You had an 05, so you know how the AP2 does - most will tell you its the better daily car. The AP1 does have that extra 1krpms to play with though.

Most of what I have found shows the AP2 to be slightly better than the AP1 in all around performance. It boils down to a matter of taste really. Good luck, can't go wrong in either one!
Old 10-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #710
PsykotiK
Master Member

PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though
ap2 ftw
PsykotiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:12 PM   #711
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
^ What she said

FINALLY got another wide-angle, and actually cleaned the car for the first time in 4-5 months

White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #712
Master Member

45 gets around and is known
45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known
lol who busted you in the lip?
Old 10-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #713
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
1 cat, 2 raccoons
Old 10-13-2010, 04:58 PM   #714
jay3737
GS...yes plz

jay3737 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevens40z View Post
i used to own an '04, and next time around, i'll definitely go the AP1 route. you can't go wrong with either though.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:12 PM   #715
Master Member

45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
1 cat, 2 raccoons
lol wtf how did you hit 1 cat and 2 raccoons.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:10 PM   #716
White_02

I think the cat was before I did the lip, then raccoon #1 cracked it and number 2 some time later finished it off.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:14 PM   #717
Gradydc5
12345678-87654321

Gradydc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
I think the cat was before I did the lip, then raccoon #1 cracked it and number 2 some time later finished it off.
I had a German Shepard kill himself on my old RSX front bumper.

It's the worst feeling when you hit something.
Gradydc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:27 PM   #718
Master Member

Quote:
lol I dunno thats some luck
Old 10-13-2010, 11:57 PM   #719
PsykotiK
Master Member

PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though
he did it on purpose..
PsykotiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:08 AM   #720
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Nice, other than the cracked lip of course!
Old 10-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #721
rsxtaci
Come on England

rsxtaci gets around and is known
rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3420357584_d603eaef3f_b.jpg
Views:	913
Size:	270.5 KB
ID:	345693  
cowboys crew #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoePa
no, but if you get a dick you can go fuck yourself
rsxtaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:02 PM   #722
Master Member

anything new?
Old 10-15-2010, 10:44 AM   #723
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Nice!
Old 11-04-2010, 11:44 AM   #724
KrazyKarl
Master Member

KrazyKarl is on a distinguished road KrazyKarl is on a distinguished road
Joined the club a month ago, gonna be tough not driving it all winter.

KrazyKarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:47 PM   #725
slotype_s02

just ordered 17x9 rota dpt the ce knockoffs cant wait to see them on the car want to be hella flush again like my rsx =/