Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Halo Headlights

17K views 356 replies 69 participants last post by  noslenwerd 
#1 ·
See less See more
#103 ·
Dang... those are pretty kewl looking. I'd really be interested in seeing what those and some xenondepot 4100's look like!

We need an edo here in this forum to test things out for us. ;)

#108 ·
EBP-RSX-S said:
I think someone should email them the link from this thread to show them the interest on them. We can get an easy 20 buyers IMO. $355 shipped would be a good price for 20 buyers, I don't think they'll sell 20 housings at once ever again LOL.
I think that it's definately a good idea, and I really think that closer to $350 is reasonable. Any more than $350 and it's almost tempting to stick to OEM...
AND WE NEED PICS OF THESE ON A CAR!!!! And final production pieces would be nice, no prototype pics.

#109 ·
yeh we want pics of it... i wanna see the black housing on a car... let us know take PICS as soon as possible

#111 ·
I'm down to get them....regardless of additional pics...
Even though they're single Projector, doesn't matter to me...I want dual, but I can stay with single if I need to.

If things go well, I'll be definately buying them on the 1st of Aug!:)

#112 ·
Yo DEF. Need some PICS ON CARS!!!! I am so down for the group buy if i had some more pics so i could make a better decision. I read earlier that these lights have a 1yr warr. on them too? or am i just confusing 2 diff. topics? Bec i think im going to be backed when i say nobody wants to buy junk set of headlights.

#115 ·
JCT said:
I don't think so, that's why there are no pics to post.
I got a e-mail today from genesis and they said the headlights are ready to ship, but they have no pics on the car. i need to see these first before i buy. chrome or black:dontknow:

#119 ·
i could be verry interested in picking these up. :wavey: i like the idea of projectors

#120 ·
I already tried to setup a group buy for these, but it was rejected!

:confused:

ahhh..oh well. I ordered mine. If anyone is interested...PM me. Maybe we can get something going.

The guy I talked to said 400 shipped, which is a normal price. (BUT, if we get a pretty big group, the price can drop) He also got HID's to match the projectors, since the projector housing is a little smaller and a lot of HID bulbs might not fit. I think we was saying around 350 for those. He got 6500K and 8000K on the HID's.

Once I get mine (Should be sometime this week or next week), I am going to install them and take pics and post them.

PM me if you wanna get something going for these, and if you know how we can setup a group buy for these things.

I'm kinda new to this whole message board stuff here.

peace...

#121 ·
I'd love to know if the XenonDepot HIDs would fit in these. God, I hope so.

#122 ·
digispace said:
I already tried to setup a group buy for these, but it was rejected!

:confused:

ahhh..oh well. I ordered mine. If anyone is interested...PM me. Maybe we can get something going.

The guy I talked to said 400 shipped, which is a normal price. (BUT, if we get a pretty big group, the price can drop) He also got HID's to match the projectors, since the projector housing is a little smaller and a lot of HID bulbs might not fit. I think we was saying around 350 for those. He got 6500K and 8000K on the HID's.

Once I get mine (Should be sometime this week or next week), I am going to install them and take pics and post them.

PM me if you wanna get something going for these, and if you know how we can setup a group buy for these things.

I'm kinda new to this whole message board stuff here.

peace...
Let us know when you get them. U r from jer-z right? We should have "check out projectors meet" when you get them:laughing:

#124 ·
Are these the same lights?

http://www.eautoworks.com/html/ORD-1-1-1-15631.cfm

If they sell it for 400 shipped on the website, I'm sure they could do it for 350 or less for a pretty big group of buyers, NO?

Will xenon depot 5000k HIds fit on the low beams?
Does the halo on the low beam and high beam stay on all the time, is it like a glow in the dark thing? Waht color is the halo? Blue?
thx

#125 ·
I just got word from my roomie (he has his own aftermarket company and a "buy-in" with OBX) that DUAL projector headlights are coming from OBX in 3-4 months, and will cost around the same price.

SO my plan will be to buy this certain kit in question(single projector, dual halos), and then transplant the halos onto the dual projector housing.

But as an FYI all, I asked OBX about having projector housing for our RSX last September and they said that they would have them out in November...Well, November came and went, and still no word.

#126 ·
Yea...i dunno about OBX. They had done nothin but talked about having projectors. Sounds a little unrealistic to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.