Official Post Picture of Your Car Now 9 - Low Quality Pics Keep Right - Page 70 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-03-2018, 07:18 AM   #1726
97 GSX 97
I Hate Honda's

97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsario18 View Post
I was also in the edge of letting this go and getting an STI. Instead after a long consideration, I decided to just forget that idea hahaha. Went ahead and got me a daily Q50 Sport.

20180902_185222v1 by Jose Hernandez, on Flickr
Luxury daily is the way to go . I have a 2014 Mercedes C300 Sport.
2002 RSX Type S Laser Blue Turbo
97 GSX 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2018, 05:24 PM   #1727
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moises's_Rsx View Post
& yup man i thought the same but i want a cage where it doesnt have the middle bar going through bc i actually want to still have people in the rear seats. Id be fine with the top bar bottom bar and side bars

Yeah, I'm a sucker for cargo room myself. I keep a small tool bag in my car so I can quickly remove my rear Mugen bar for when I'm hauling stuff. I cut the plastic out all neat, too.

The cross-bars on a full cage do look cool from outside, though!
Old 10-05-2018, 11:18 AM   #1728
Corsario18
Corsario

Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 GSX 97 View Post
Luxury daily is the way to go . I have a 2014 Mercedes C300 Sport.
My ninja!

I am actually considering changing the Infiniti Q50 S for a AMG C63. But I don't know about that right now. How is the ownership cost, maintenance etc?
Corsario18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2018, 11:22 AM   #1729
97 GSX 97
I Hate Honda's

97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
My ninja!

I am actually considering changing the Infiniti Q50 S for a AMG C63. But I don't know about that right now. How is the ownership cost, maintenance etc?
I considered an AMG, but the C300 Sport was AWD and the Mercedes 4matics are beasts in the snow. The car has needed nothing but brakes, tires, and fluids. I love the car. 40k problem free miles so far...(62k miles total).

Old 10-05-2018, 12:14 PM   #1730
Corsario18
Corsario

Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
I considered an AMG, but the C300 Sport was AWD and the Mercedes 4matics are beasts in the snow. The car has needed nothing but brakes, tires, and fluids. I love the car. 40k problem free miles so far...(62k miles total).

Glad to hear that.

The design of the C300 2014 is just eye catching. The Q50 is a beast no doubt but, for some reason I am not really comfortable with the vehicle. Exterior is beautiful in my opinion. Infotainment is slow, trans not the greatest. 45k problem free, reliability is the strongest on the VQ engines

20171129_165704 by Jose Hernandez, on Flickr

Last edited by Corsario18; 10-05-2018 at 12:17 PM..
Old 10-05-2018, 12:33 PM   #1731
97 GSX 97
I Hate Honda's

Quote:
Glad to hear that.

The design of the C300 2014 is just eye catching. The Q50 is a beast no doubt but, for some reason I am not really comfortable with the vehicle. Exterior is beautiful in my opinion. Infotainment is slow, trans not the greatest. 45k problem free, reliability is the strongest on the VQ engines

20171129_165704 by Jose Hernandez, on Flickr
The Q50 was my other option. I'm a sucker for a nice interior. I bought this car with the AMG interior package so it has the red seat belts, double red stitching throughout, faux suede in the centers of the seats/door cards, and the red trimmed AMG mats. I've since had a custom suede shift boot made, and imported a custom OEM suede refinished steering wheel from Russia. My friend has a Q, and while nice I'm glad I went with the C.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:17 PM   #1732
Richardfreak323

Richardfreak323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Richardfreak323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Richardfreak323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Richardfreak323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Richardfreak323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Richardfreak323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Richardfreak323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Richardfreak323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
Yeah, I'm a sucker for cargo room myself. I keep a small tool bag in my car so I can quickly remove my rear Mugen bar for when I'm hauling stuff. I cut the plastic out all neat, too.

The cross-bars on a full cage do look cool from outside, though!
I'm an idiot, why didnt I think of this? I hate removing the panels to take this off when I have to haul stuff.
Richardfreak323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 05:58 PM   #1733
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Got a pic of yours? I would have loved the cleaner look and not cut so much plastic out (you can see my original attempt at that on the driver's side, where I missed my mark), but yeah, removing the panels would suck. I thought everyone did it along the lines of mine; usually I see hack jobs of massive squares cut out, though. My mom used to be big into arts & crafts, so I have an eye for that kind of thing. I used a paper stencil to make my cutouts symmetrical, then went at it with a drill and a couple different Dremel bits to smooth it all out.
Old 10-07-2018, 10:58 PM   #1734
rsx-s03

rsx-s03 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx

My Youtube channel
My Showoff thread: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1115986
Need AMSOIL??
rsx-s03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 11:27 AM   #1735
Corsario18
Corsario

Waiting to be out
20180823_181043 by Jose Hernandez, on Flickr
Old 10-08-2018, 11:34 AM   #1736
Corsario18
Corsario

Quote:
The Q50 was my other option. I'm a sucker for a nice interior. I bought this car with the AMG interior package so it has the red seat belts, double red stitching throughout, faux suede in the centers of the seats/door cards, and the red trimmed AMG mats. I've since had a custom suede shift boot made, and imported a custom OEM suede refinished steering wheel from Russia. My friend has a Q, and while nice I'm glad I went with the C.
Same here. I want sit in a confi place after 8 hours of work lol. If I end up replacing the Q50-S I have the Lexus IS350 F Sport in mind or the C line. With the Merc, reliability is my my concern.

InfinitiQ50S2 by Jose Hernandez, on Flickr
Old 10-08-2018, 05:19 PM   #1737
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
man I love the Q50 in red, nice grab man
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 12:20 PM   #1738
Corsario18
Corsario

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
man I love the Q50 in red, nice grab man
Thanks!

Sure is a nice looking car specially in dynamic sunstone red IMO.
Old 10-18-2018, 03:06 PM   #1739
alexEF
Master Member

alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
_DSC6831 by Alex Caezar Sano, on Flickr

Last edited by alexEF; 10-19-2018 at 03:31 PM..
alexEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:39 PM   #1740
CyborgGT
Master Member

I love the color. Is that from the Fit/Jazz?
Old 10-19-2018, 03:29 PM   #1741
alexEF
Master Member

alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
I love the color. Is that from the Fit/Jazz?
from M3 Atlantis blue and we adjust it a little bit.
alexEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 02:04 PM   #1742
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Offically sold the rsx
Old 11-13-2018, 11:42 PM   #1743
dc5luis
Master N00b Member

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post
Offically sold the rsx
Get out of here
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 08:44 AM   #1744
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5luis View Post
Get out of here
Sold her 3 weeks ago, and parted everything out already lol
Old 11-14-2018, 06:49 PM   #1745
dc5luis
Master N00b Member

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post
Sold her 3 weeks ago, and parted everything out already lol
even worse bro!
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 12:32 PM   #1746
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

Garage
So no more RSX

Here is the new car I've been enjoying a lot recently
unnamed (1) by Joey Jazmines, on Flickr
unnamed by Joey Jazmines, on Flickr
Old 12-14-2018, 11:49 PM   #1747
CyborgGT
Master Member

Very nice. Did you get it stock? I wouldn't mind one (or an STI from the same period), but I have a hard time trusting a used turbo car.
Old 12-15-2018, 12:08 AM   #1748
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

Garage
Quote:
Very nice. Did you get it stock? I wouldn't mind one (or an STI from the same period), but I have a hard time trusting a used turbo car.
Nope I bought it from one of my friends, motor was built 5000k miles ago and no problems at all. I also know the shop that built it and heard great things about them so I should have nothing to worry about