RSX Type-S owner with a problem - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > New Member Introduction RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-17-2019, 02:41 AM   #1
Mason_27
Mason27

Mason_27 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mason_27 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mason_27 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mason_27 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mason_27 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mason_27 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mason_27 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mason_27 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Unhappy RSX Type-S owner with a problem

So hey all, my name is Mason and I own a pretty stock 2005 RSX Type-S with an exception of different wheels that the previous owner put on. So the car has been a dream since I've owned it but just recently here in Waco we had a really bad rain storm blow through and I hit a pretty decent sized water build up on the road which stalled my engine. I was able to start it back up without any issues after and didn't think anything about it afterwards since I was on my way to work when it happened. So fast forward a week and I'm on my way to meet a couple buddies of mine and my car decided to throw a rod through the engine straight out the bottom with the piston pin, so it's out of commission for the time being which luckily I have another vehicle that I was trying to sell. My family and I think the engine got hydro locked and froze one of the pistons. Just wondering if any of you have been as unfortunate as me and experienced the same thing.
Mason_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2019, 03:08 AM   #2
staticrsxboiyea

staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
bro that fucking sucks. i tried to install my sway bar but now my lower control arm is fuxed