fuck my life - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Problems & Solutions RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-17-2019, 02:27 AM   #1
staticrsxboiyea

staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
fuck my life

I tried to put on my cusco sway bar (the best) but now my lower control arm is fucking gone and up in ashes. I ddont know what to do help i have work in a few days. lower control arm is misaligned and i need to get help with this because this is my daily driver. do i need any specific tools for this job? like a jack or jackstands. i seem to have gotten all these stolen after i left my garage open over night
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2019, 06:26 AM   #2
dustyboner
Vaginal Lubrication Tech

dustyboner is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I just took a look at my car since it is on jack stands at the moment..
The only way i see for you to fuck up the install would be :

The sway bar is under the control arm . So the end of the SB is at the lowest point, the end link goes up , ant the lower control arm is at the highest point..

If you have it the correct way,

SB --top
Endlink -middle
LCA -bottom

Then i dont know what to say besides your fuct
RSX fog light install guide

watch him play with his meat
dustyboner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 05:36 PM   #3
BrutalB83
WILDCARD!

BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Wait, so you say that you tried to install the sway bar, but you don't have a jack or jack stands? So how did you think you could install the sway bar? If you crawled under the car and started loosening suspension bolts while the car was sitting on its own weight, then yes, you're probably super fucked.

Also, close your fucking garage from now on. 99% of petty crime is just convenience.
BrutalB83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2019, 08:33 PM   #4
reddirtross

reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Fuck your life is right! Wow!
reddirtross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:32 AM   #5
staticrsxboiyea

staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx staticrsxboiyea is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
hey guys so i managed to get it aligned but, i hammered the shit out of the bolts on driverside rear lower control arm and now its all stripped what do guys halp me
Old Today, 01:52 AM   #6
bagdrsxguy

bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
damn bro i bet you wish you were bagged now huh???
Old Today, 01:54 AM   #7
staticrsxboiyea

fuck you fag bag boy