Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Big Bass, wtf?

Tags
bass big wtf
1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Zxcvtypo 
#1 · (Edited)
#6 ·
lmao, nice videos.

anyways - i just built that box that takes up my whole hatch for my mag, and pretty much the only enjoyment i've gotten out of it is showing my friends that it's louder then..all of their shit combined :dontknow:

i've come to find i get no real enjoyment out of it but headaches, my gains are turned down over 3/4 of the way and it still pisses me off. I'll be downgrading to something like a nice 10 or 12 that I haven't got to mess around with yet, maybe a TC9 or a flatline?

that being said - anyone want to buy a 15" mag d2? overall one of the nicest subs around. :D

#7 ·
To each their own, I have in various cars run everything from a pair of 8's to four 15's at various times but my actual show winning setup that I ran from 89-95 during my main Iasca competition runs, was four 10's. Everyone likes different things I like good linear response that does not overpower and blends well, where as most of those video guys want balls to the wall bass that is peaky and really only works on certain types of music..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.