precisionworkz? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Lighting RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-27-2017, 04:11 PM   #1
Seanrsx1976

Seanrsx1976 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Seanrsx1976 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Seanrsx1976 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Seanrsx1976 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Seanrsx1976 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Seanrsx1976 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Seanrsx1976 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Seanrsx1976 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
precisionworkz?

Anyone have experience or have retrofit done by this company? I'm thinking of getting a set of 06 rsx quads retrofit with multi color demon eyes from them for $725. Btw im a old clubrsx member...and i have a set of retrofit done by rsxretrofit.com 5 yrs ago..but its only a single entry level set.
Seanrsx1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2019, 04:23 PM   #2
aleggsue
RSX daily-er

aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I haven't personally ordered from them,but I've seen their work both online and in person. Top-notch craftsmanship and really high quality parts. Definitely worth the money if you actually drive your car at night.
aleggsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:00 PM   #3
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
rsxretrofits.com is still around if you want another set from them instead. They go by Vision Autoworks now.
mfarmakas17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2019, 04:40 PM   #4
MK20OWNR

MK20OWNR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MK20OWNR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MK20OWNR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MK20OWNR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MK20OWNR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MK20OWNR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MK20OWNR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MK20OWNR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfarmakas17 View Post
rsxretrofits.com is still around if you want another set from them instead. They go by Vision Autoworks now.
I second that nomination!

I am using Cullen with his company called Visionautoworks.com.
Here is a link, if anyone is interested:
https://visionautoworks.com/collecti...light-packages

He answered ALL of my incessant questions without any hesitation or condescending tone! We emailed back and forth for a week or so. I am glad he answered all of my questions. Great guy and he can assemble anything that is posted on his website.
Give him your business!

I went with 2002-2004 rsx headlight package with Morimoto H1 mini 7.0 bi-xenon projectors using all clear (no amber reflectors) in the headlights, mini turbine shrouds (reminds me of boost ), Morimoto Elites HID 35W kit with 5500K bulbs, Diode Dynamics RGB Bluetooth Demon eyes with unlimited colors available (his recommendation). 3dp ballast brackets for ballasts, and CLEAR Lamin-X headlight protection film for rock/chip protection also with UV ray protection. I was going to select Blue film, but not sure how the cops will react to that here in Texas.

I cant wait to see them installed!! Should be approx 3-4 weeks until I see them. Ordered and paid for them on September 19, 2019.

Last edited by MK20OWNR; 09-23-2019 at 04:45 PM..
MK20OWNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 06:17 AM   #5
rizz
Master Member

rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
post up those pics when done!~

Id like to see how your setup looks.... what was the final cost?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK20OWNR View Post
I second that nomination!

I am using Cullen with his company called Visionautoworks.com.
Here is a link, if anyone is interested:
https://visionautoworks.com/collecti...light-packages

He answered ALL of my incessant questions without any hesitation or condescending tone! We emailed back and forth for a week or so. I am glad he answered all of my questions. Great guy and he can assemble anything that is posted on his website.
Give him your business!

I went with 2002-2004 rsx headlight package with Morimoto H1 mini 7.0 bi-xenon projectors using all clear (no amber reflectors) in the headlights, mini turbine shrouds (reminds me of boost ), Morimoto Elites HID 35W kit with 5500K bulbs, Diode Dynamics RGB Bluetooth Demon eyes with unlimited colors available (his recommendation). 3dp ballast brackets for ballasts, and CLEAR Lamin-X headlight protection film for rock/chip protection also with UV ray protection. I was going to select Blue film, but not sure how the cops will react to that here in Texas.

I cant wait to see them installed!! Should be approx 3-4 weeks until I see them. Ordered and paid for them on September 19, 2019.
rizz is offline   Reply With Quote