Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Serg_Dc5 Restore In Progress

6K views 51 replies 18 participants last post by  GeoVans20 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys so heres my thread of how i had my car before and how its starting to look now

This was back when i had my buddy club N+ on stock chrome wheels

my clutch eventually gave out and had to get a new one, i have a friend that works at Acura so just decided to go Oem since i only have a Cold Air and Exhaust.

picked up an Aspec rear lip for a good price at the dealership

picked up some 17x9 +35 RPF1's from a good friend of mine.

some height adjustment with the buddy clubs and went with a functional height

than on December 12th 2014 my car was flooded in my street. my dad drove the car the night before to work came back home and parked it next to a sewer by my house. leaves clogged the sewer and water went half was up my car.

had it towed to a dealership to see what the damage was and the ECU was fried, Fuse box went bad along with some more thing. carpet smelled, moss came out of my front seats.

than my build began

picked up a black dashboard from mugen.k20r a long with the fuse box and all wiring

installed the dashboard with fuse box and all. picked up a new ECU from a local shop as well. car turned on finally.

got some black seat belts as well from Mugen.k20r as well

got some DC5 R Recaro seats and DC5 R rear sears as well from HMO.

how the interior looks for now

i have the NRG short hub, quick release, and lock.
Ktuned Billet Shifter
Nardi Deep Corn 330mm Steering wheel.
Oem Black Carpet waiting to be installed.
Black door panels, rear panels, center counsel, glove box, etc all waiting to be delivered. more pictures to come

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.