Carl's Integra DC5 Type R, From the UK 10/5/18 Update - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-21-2016, 12:37 AM   #1
Carl-DC5ITR

Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Carl's Integra DC5 Type R, From the UK 10/5/18 Update

Here we have my DC5 bought a few months ago freshly Imported from Japan, Only doing a few little things to it but don't want to go mad "will see"

Here's the auction site photos of it in Japan

First thing was nice new retrimed steering wheel

Next was a bargain of a TegM that I could not say no too

Then bought some Spoon Lowering springs,

From there the car needed wheels so bought some Rota SlipStreams

Which as you can see did not suit the car so sold them to a Member on here and purchased another set of wheels

Rota Forces, Bought them like this cheap

Had them repainted in Gunmetal grey

Happy with the wheel choice so now wanted to do the little touches bought a PasswordJdm Gurnny Flap from a Good friend

And that's how she's looking ATM will keep the build upto date as I go along

For now here is a little photoshoot I had with my two good mates DC5 Friends

We need to have an updated one now we have all changed things on are cars.

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧

Last edited by Carl-DC5ITR; 09-22-2018 at 05:47 PM.. Reason: Wanted to edit title with new update
Carl-DC5ITR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2016, 12:40 AM   #2
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

spray2020 is on a distinguished road spray2020 is on a distinguished road
I love Milano Red

Nice dc5

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design

spray2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:34 AM   #3
Carl-DC5ITR

Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thank you, Need to spend more money on it lol

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧

Old 09-22-2016, 09:46 AM   #4
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Beautiful trio!

Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-22-2016 at 09:50 AM..
CyborgGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 10:47 AM   #5
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
Beautiful trio!
Thank you need to import some parts from the Us to make it little special

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 09-22-2016, 11:07 AM   #6
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
wow very nice man and those wheels looks good on there. i would love a right hand drive dc5 myself haha
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:35 PM   #7
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-DC5ITR View Post
Thank you need to import some parts from the Us to make it little special
Haha, looks like I need to import some parts from the UK. I'm really liking that intake, but I looked into the brand and couldn't find an American distributor. It is cool, though, that your JDM Integra has a USDM RSX A-spec lip kit.
Old 09-22-2016, 02:33 PM   #8
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
wow very nice man and those wheels looks good on there. i would love a right hand drive dc5 myself haha
Thank you mate love the wheels after the fail the 1st time lol

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 09-22-2016, 02:36 PM   #9
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
Haha, looks like I need to import some parts from the UK. I'm really liking that intake, but I looked into the brand and couldn't find an American distributor. It is cool, though, that your JDM Integra has a USDM RSX A-spec lip kit.
Have to come to some sort of arrangement for parts as I have a list of a few.

I noticed that the kit is called the A-Spec over there, On mine It was fitted from factory by Honda very rare on a Honda and they call it the Modulo kit

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 09-24-2016, 06:18 PM   #10
Carl-DC5ITR

Gave the old girl a clean today, Hopefully picking up a new exhaust for it tomorrow

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 09-24-2016, 09:20 PM   #11
tabKola

tabKola might be well recognized one day on c-rsx tabKola might be well recognized one day on c-rsx tabKola might be well recognized one day on c-rsx tabKola might be well recognized one day on c-rsx tabKola might be well recognized one day on c-rsx tabKola might be well recognized one day on c-rsx tabKola might be well recognized one day on c-rsx tabKola might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Where did you get that steering wheel?
tabKola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 06:14 AM   #12
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabKola View Post
Where did you get that steering wheel?

Friend of mine works for Bentley, So he made it for me loads nice

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 09-25-2016, 09:37 PM   #13
acura_rsx_type-s

acura_rsx_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura_rsx_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura_rsx_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura_rsx_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura_rsx_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura_rsx_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura_rsx_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura_rsx_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
im in love with ur car...clean ass f***...
acura_rsx_type-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 10:52 PM   #14
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Old 09-26-2016, 07:28 AM   #15
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by acura_rsx_type-s View Post
im in love with ur car...clean ass f***...
Thank you I try and keep on top of it only does about 10km a week if that sonit just gets dusty sitting there

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 09-26-2016, 01:52 PM   #16
Sage0021

Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though
How much did you pick this up for and how many KM's?
Sage0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 04:21 PM   #17
CyborgGT
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-DC5ITR View Post
Have to come to some sort of arrangement for parts as I have a list of a few.
I actually looked into what shipping would cost between US & UK...

https://smallbusiness.fedex.com/inte...one-chart.html

So depending on what you're after, it's looking like it can get a bit ridiculous.

The wiper arm motor on a left-hand drive car might be in the way of that intake fitting an RSX, though

Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-28-2016 at 04:41 PM..
CyborgGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 05:34 PM   #18
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage0021 View Post
How much did you pick this up for and how many KM's?
Now that would be telling and it's on 100km

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 10-09-2016, 09:20 PM   #19
Carl-DC5ITR

Not much much to add as of yet.

The passwordJDM Lip spoiler

Also swapped out the Oem exhaust and fitted a BuddyClub Racing Cat Back, But not to sure if it's staying on the car yet

Then just a random wheel and brake photo taken from my standard weekend clean

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 10-23-2016, 04:51 PM   #20
Carl-DC5ITR

No real update as of yet just nice and clean

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 10-23-2016, 08:43 PM   #21
dc5luis
Master N00b Member

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Milano Red has to be one of my favorite Honda color. Beautiful.
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 01:04 PM   #22
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5luis View Post
Milano Red has to be one of my favorite Honda color. Beautiful.

Thank you is a lovely colour when cleaned

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 10-25-2016, 09:57 PM   #23
RSXGUY01

RSXGUY01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXGUY01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXGUY01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXGUY01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXGUY01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXGUY01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXGUY01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXGUY01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
very nice!
RSXGUY01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 02:08 AM   #24
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
Pretty good.
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:21 PM   #25
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSXGUY01 View Post
very nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Pretty good.
Thank you both

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧