Ryan's Small Time Turbo Drag Build - Page 6 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Turbo RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-02-2018, 01:18 PM   #126
ryaano18
Wiring is <3

ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Been quite the hiatus, but have been so busy with work and school, it's hard to find time for the waifu.

Some updates to the build since the last update.

I got lazy with rebuild the OEM Caliper so I just went ahead and replaced all 4 of them lol

I picked up the Wilwood Small Brake Kit for the front

and bought new rear calipers and rotors for the back

Also changed out the wheel bearing and added ARP studs and also changed my coilovers to BC

Now the fronts look like this

Pick up some RPF1s, cant go wrong with these even though everyone has them lol

Also changed a couple of pieces in the engine bay. I changed the upper coolant housing to Ktuned new version so now I actually have turbo clearance, and also changed the TB to a ktuned 80mm for no other reason because it was on sale and saved $60 on it lol

I have a brake booster delete in it now but I still debating if Im going to run it or not.

And heres the rough draft for the cluster, I need to fill in a few imperfections here and there but overall this is the idea

I have many more parts coming in. The only thing keep the car back from running is my laziness to build the wiring harness for it but one day.
ryaano18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2018, 02:37 AM   #127
DC5808
Vtec killer + Boost!!!

DC5808 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaano18 View Post
Been quite the hiatus, but have been so busy with work and school, it's hard to find time for the waifu.

Some updates to the build since the last update.

I got lazy with rebuild the OEM Caliper so I just went ahead and replaced all 4 of them lol

I picked up the Wilwood Small Brake Kit for the front

and bought new rear calipers and rotors for the back

Also changed out the wheel bearing and added ARP studs and also changed my coilovers to BC

Now the fronts look like this

Pick up some RPF1s, cant go wrong with these even though everyone has them lol

Also changed a couple of pieces in the engine bay. I changed the upper coolant housing to Ktuned new version so now I actually have turbo clearance, and also changed the TB to a ktuned 80mm for no other reason because it was on sale and saved $60 on it lol

I have a brake booster delete in it now but I still debating if Im going to run it or not.

And heres the rough draft for the cluster, I need to fill in a few imperfections here and there but overall this is the idea

I have many more parts coming in. The only thing keep the car back from running is my laziness to build the wiring harness for it but one day.
Build is looking good! Almost similar to my build 👍
Vtec killer + boost member #1

http://Speedlab.net/
DC5808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 01:01 PM   #128
ryaano18
Wiring is <3

ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5808 View Post
Build is looking good! Almost similar to my build 👍
Except your car runs lol This car has been down so long, I'm honestly surprised I'm still throwing money at it

Old 08-06-2018, 10:32 PM   #129
DC5808
Vtec killer + Boost!!!

DC5808 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaano18 View Post
Except your car runs lol This car has been down so long, I'm honestly surprised I'm still throwing money at it
Lol my build was in the works for a couple of years! Totally forgot what parts I had in the car cause it's been so long

But after hearing the car come alive after all these years put a big ole smile on my face😊 Sooo worth it👍
Vtec killer + boost member #1

http://Speedlab.net/
DC5808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:43 PM   #130
ryaano18
Wiring is <3

Car was sent to go back under the knife. Making some weeeee tiny changes

and the small mod

I also am having them put in a type r roof cut (no pic yet) since they do not have the sunroof. Just some more weight savings and I did not just want to have a piece of steel welded in. Plus the roof came with the headliner so it will look oem

This is the rice side coming out of me but I always wanted a rhd drive car but I rather not pay the premium for a 25 year old imported car lol