CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 158 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-09-2018, 01:12 PM   #3926
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Do you think I should add racecars that were once streetable exotics to my flickr's exotics folder or are racers kind of exempt?
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2018, 01:44 PM   #3927
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
exempt
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK™ Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 02:00 PM   #3928
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Damn Kien - don't go for crazy. Unless she's hot, then it's fine
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 02:19 PM   #3929
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
what's the analogue for the Camry in the Lexus lineup? IS 350?
rest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 02:56 PM   #3930
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
or the lexus is250...

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 08-09-2018, 03:05 PM   #3931
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
<---Also not Asian, and I will be buying one as a daily. Its the perfect combo of price, style, features, size for a daily for me. And itll be my first brand new car ever.

And got the TB back last night, $660 later and it still gonna need more work. The head or headgasket were def damaged. Its not too bad right now, a Bars leak process has stopped the leak for for now but it will need to be addressed if we keep the car. If it makes it to tax time without issue, I may just trade it in and get the wife a used mini-van. Ill keep the Pontiac until Im ready to buy the Camry.
i need to go test drive one, i've done nothing but see them in person and photos. they look damn nice in and out though. the higher end four banger was the one i was looking at online. don't think there would be a need for the v6. from what i was told the 4 is quite peppy for what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
kien don't hang on just because she is a white girl. dont make the Khoa mistake
i laughed
Old 08-09-2018, 03:15 PM   #3932
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
i need to go test drive one, i've done nothing but see them in person and photos. they look damn nice in and out though. the higher end four banger was the one i was looking at online. don't think there would be a need for the v6. from what i was told the 4 is quite peppy for what it is.

i laughed
Ive checked them out only from the outside of the vehicle. I will obviously test drive it first. Id also look at the new Accord, Altima, and Maxima. Possibly the Kia Stinger AWD if they offer a good price.

Id want the XSE V6 trim level for the Camry. White, black roof, red leather.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 03:50 PM   #3933
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
my neighbor got a blue stinger. Kia and awd turbo just doesn't sound right to me but i dunno.

other neighbor is a lot older and has way cooler cars,

his daily: black on black ford raptor
his wife's daily: range rover sport
rest of his garage: two newer mustangs, 2 older mustangs, some two tone classic thing i don't even know what it is. and his pharmacy's delivery car is a v6 mustang.

When i first moved to the neighborhood a semi was parked in front of our houses and dropped off an old mustang. Most introverted guy ever but he loves him some fords.
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 04:09 PM   #3934
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
new accord is nice.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:18 PM   #3935
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
exempt
They gone

Not sure why but I've been on a McL kick lately.
I just want to see one let alone hear this sound
Old 08-09-2018, 04:19 PM   #3936
White_02

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotexigeus View Post
my neighbor got a blue stinger. Kia and awd turbo just doesn't sound right to me but i dunno.
Have been seeing a decent amount of them lately.

Thought they were rwd though. Had a few sliding around one of the parking lots outside of SEMA last year
Old 08-09-2018, 04:32 PM   #3937
AzianK
Modelrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
i agree. the camrys are looking pretty good. then again, most of the sedans are stepping up their game.

anddd yeah. can't blame anyone but myself. i try all the time and i honestly think she's bi-polar. one minute we're having a good time, the next she's pissed cause i had to stop mid-sentence to help someone. first i thought it was jealousy, but now, i feel like she's a ticking time bomb.

likeeee yesterday, i went over to my buddys house to see his new born and he made dinner. so i got my fatass over there and everything was good. come today and she's pissed cause i didn't tell her i went over to his house.
well couples argue all the time. it's to keep things exciting and fun, but at the same time not to create conflict and stress each other out all the time. disagreement is one thing, just constantly fighting is another.

mental issue is one thing, but to use it as an excuse just to create a problem or be difficult is not ok. you can be understanding and work with her, also say when she's being unfair and hard to work with, let her know she's not making you comfortable and ruining your mood. some people won't/don't know what they're doing to others or their partners until you/someone speak up about it. don't be a bitch and definitely don't let her be a bitch to you, have a balance lol

i'm not saying to leave, hell i would stick it out for a long time lol. i've known girls with issues and they are a pain to work with, also a ton of fun when they are in check. it is a struggle to deal with and when you don't understand what is really going on in their minds is even worst, especially when they don't tell you or can explain what they're feeling. if you do stay, then you guys have to talk and figure out a middle ground to stand on and work together to find a balance. if you leave or somehow she leaves, then at least you tried and don't blame yourself if she didn't, not your fault.

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-09-2018, 04:38 PM   #3938
AzianK
Modelrator

i avoid kia and hyundai when car shopping, just something about korean made is not something i would go for. i like the design and all, but i don't know how reliable the motor and everything else is on there.

i'm not a toyota guy at all, i won't ever drive a camry even if it looks really nice. i do like the new corolla, but again too weak a motor and just...a toyota lol.

honda accord has never been a car that caught my attention, but civic certain models i would get and own for a long time.

only nissan/infinite car i like are the 350/370 or g35/g37

i never thought i would drive a mazda, but i made the right choice when i got the 3. does everything i want and it has great gas mileage. interior is nice and roomy when i do road trips, the cargo area is also nice for most of what i take with me.

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-09-2018, 04:39 PM   #3939
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
Have been seeing a decent amount of them lately.

Thought they were rwd though. Had a few sliding around one of the parking lots outside of SEMA last year
A guy here at work got a Kia Stinger for his wife.
LOADED. AWD Turbo. That thing moves out too.
He already added intakes to it.
I checked it out. Not a bad ride. He removed all the KIA emblems though.
People always ask what it is now though. HAHA

So far they are very happy with it.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 04:46 PM   #3940
AzianK
Modelrator

i don't like the current civic si, just feel like they cheap out on the power scale. the same motor as the regular civic, except a bigger turbo. would be better if they threw the k20 in and turbo it, and have the type r run the k24 and a bigger turbo.

i like the ninth gen civic si and if i have the money, i'd get one in orange.

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-09-2018, 04:50 PM   #3941
AzianK
Modelrator

i just love this front

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-09-2018, 04:52 PM   #3942
AzianK
Modelrator

also would like to own a nismo z

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-09-2018, 04:58 PM   #3943
rest
Spicy Raccoon

Quote:
also would like to own a nismo z

those things are boring af to drive.
Old 08-09-2018, 05:15 PM   #3944
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
those things are boring af to drive.
Yep. Been there done that. No soul.

Exhaust so quiet, you can't hear it.
Although it was comfortable inside and when you wanted to drive hard, it did that well.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:17 PM   #3945
White_02

Quote:
The park behind my neighborhood has a pig problem
Need me to paint "Nismo" on the side and send one up?

Last edited by White_02; 08-09-2018 at 05:32 PM..
Old 08-09-2018, 05:20 PM   #3946
rest
Spicy Raccoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
Yep. Been there done that. No soul.

Exhaust so quiet, you can't hear it.
Although it was comfortable inside and when you wanted to drive hard, it did that well.
no soul is EXACTLY how i've described it to people
Old 08-09-2018, 05:20 PM   #3947
rest
Spicy Raccoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
The park behind my neighborhood has a pig problem
Need me to paint "Nismo" on the side and send one up?
What?
Old 08-09-2018, 05:31 PM   #3948
White_02

Quote:
What?
I've called 350 & 370's fat pigs since pretty much day 1

damnit, now i see i quoted the wrong person
Old 08-09-2018, 05:38 PM   #3949
AzianK
Modelrator

haha they are heavy ass cars

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-09-2018, 08:49 PM   #3950
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
sup knee grows

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote