DC5 base - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > New Member Introduction RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-10-2018, 12:17 AM   #1
Jacks818

Jacks818 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jacks818 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jacks818 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jacks818 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jacks818 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jacks818 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jacks818 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jacks818 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
DC5 base

Hi everyone, I've owned my DC-5 since I bought it new back in 2006. I love my car so much, only has 83k. This past weekend I was t-toned by some asshole in a white scion. I'm going to repair my car and hope it will feel the same. I'm worried that it will have frame damage. What are your thoughts?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180807_112500_1533878216821.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	315.8 KB
ID:	546765  
Jacks818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2018, 08:39 AM   #2
BrutalB83
WILDCARD!

BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Have you not gotten an estimate? Or are you just trying to repair it yourself?

You should really take it somewhere for a professional estimate. We can't tell you one way or another whether the frame is damaged just from looking at a picture.
BrutalB83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 09:23 AM   #3
InZain08

InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
It's hard to tell from the picture but I would say your chances of not having frame damage are good. It looks like its just your door, fender, and side skirt mainly.

BrutalB83 is right though; you need a shop to tell you what exactly is going on.

Good luck to you and sorry about the accident.
InZain08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2018, 01:19 PM   #4
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
in my honest opinion, it probably isn't going to ride the same anymore.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote