Converting your Base Auto to Manual/Type-S/etc. *Parts list* - Page 22 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Bolt-On Basics: RSX (Base)
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-07-2019, 02:26 PM   #526
Giovanni35xS

Giovanni35xS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Giovanni35xS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Giovanni35xS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Giovanni35xS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Giovanni35xS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Giovanni35xS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Giovanni35xS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Giovanni35xS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Can I use my Type S wireharness well as the type S 6 speed transmission for the base model rsx engine ?
Giovanni35xS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2019, 11:07 AM   #527
rtrott2
Master Member

rtrott2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rtrott2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rtrott2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rtrott2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rtrott2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rtrott2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rtrott2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rtrott2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
you can use your stock engine harness, no need to swap them out!
Old 04-02-2019, 07:53 AM   #528
Klappy263

Klappy263 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Klappy263 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Klappy263 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Klappy263 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Klappy263 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Klappy263 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Klappy263 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Klappy263 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Does anyone know all the ecu pinouts for a base manual? There is a way to complete this swap without swapping to a manual engine harness and I am currently done with the swap aside from the fact that my speedo doesn’t work because of the auto harness, I need to figure out how to get that wired up without swapping harnesses, any help would be greatly appreciated
Klappy263 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2019, 09:23 AM   #529
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klappy263 View Post
Does anyone know all the ecu pinouts for a base manual? There is a way to complete this swap without swapping to a manual engine harness and I am currently done with the swap aside from the fact that my speedo doesn’t work because of the auto harness, I need to figure out how to get that wired up without swapping harnesses, any help would be greatly appreciated
https://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1132617

This information is in the service manual. I suggest downloading a copy from this forum if you don't have it already.
mfarmakas17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:26 AM   #530
ryaano18
Wiring is <3

ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryaano18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klappy263 View Post
Pin out for the VSS is spliced between ecu A-18 and the c101 - 3 (large gray connector). One signal for the ecu and the other signal to the dash. That's how the manuals are wired so first thing to check if the auto is doing the same.

You count from the rear of connector (where wires on inserted into) and tab facing up.
ryaano18 is offline   Reply With Quote